[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for le ebin WE ARE AWESOME crowd tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fans9_original.jpg (170 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fans9_original.jpg
170 KB, 500x333
Are you ready for le ebin WE ARE AWESOME crowd tonight?
>>
>haven't watched wrestling since 2001
>tune in yesterday
>crowd chants anre cringe worthy and embarrassing
>minor bullshit happens and everyone chants this is awesome

Yea I'm not interested in coming back I'm good.
>>
>>1152427
Give me 5 reasons to watch other than le memey smark crowd
>>
File: MrMcMahonsmaller_original.jpg (21 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
MrMcMahonsmaller_original.jpg
21 KB, 642x361
Zack Ryder is going to lose the belt clean in a squash match to Big Show while Vince laughs maniacally at how he worked the smarks and IWC once again.
>>
>>1152427
I hope WWE shit on them tonight. It would be sweet if they turn down the volume of the crowd and put on some piped in cheering and then all them nerds when they get home to watch the recording of raw they hear none of their shitty chants
>>
Why is /asp/ so hostile to fellow fans? And what exactly is wrong with people chanting what they like? They paid their money and obviously the wrestlers performing aren't captivating them. Is it the crowds fault they would prefer something else the company could offer?
>>
>>1152514

I've been to many live events it's just drunk annoying shit heads trying to be funny while it's really irritating
>>
>>1152459
Probably a bunch of debuts and kicking off fresh storylines
>>
>>1152514

Because "Chris Benoit," "CM Punk," "we are awesome!" and WHAT?, chants are as derivative as the product they are shitting on in the first place and also fucking cringey.
>>
what do you bet they chant THIS IS WRESTLING during the women's title bout
>>
What do YOU do at wrestling shows, OP? Sit on your hands because you're too scared to speak?

Oh, that's right, you don't ever leave your house you NEET fuck. I bet you loved last nights dead crowd didn't you? Have sex.
>>
>>1152532
Kek. It'll be a Mania rehash.
>Roman will have to overcome le odds every week again due to that dastardly authority
>Charlotte vs Sasha
>New Day have to get their win back
>More Jericho and Styles
>>
>>1152542
It's a guarantee. They did it last night.
>>
>>1152526
That's fair, I'll agree there's alot of gay cunts trying to be le epic chant guy
>>1152535
I'll agree they're shit, but they don't happen nearly as often as they used to. Benoit chants are super rare, CM Punk chants are getting sparse and weak when they show up as is WHAT?! I haven't heard we are awesome in ages either

As Vince showed you can stop cjants if you're good enough
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.