[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a rock comes back and does a shit promo for 40+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>it's a rock comes back and does a shit promo for 40+ minutes before burying someone episode
>>
>>1152211
That honestly pissed me off. And I'm usually much more receptive of Rocky's shtick than others, but that was utter horse-shit.
>>
>>1152211
It's a "le attitude and rutheless aggresion eras are surperior" episode
>>
>>1152214
all he does now is come back, rattle off catch phrases and rock bottom people who wrestle 300 days a year

the sooner he fucks off for good the better
>>
>It's a people still take WWE seriously and bitch about everything but still watch religiously thread
>>
Rock did nothing wrong. This whole show was fuck just happy he even showed up.
>>
>>1152211
People called Cena v Wyatt a burial at 30. wtf do you even call this? It helped no one, just that faggots ego. also way to waste Johns return.

>>1152214
>>1152222
2 shitty mania segments in a row
I hope the bitch retires so that would be his last match.
>>
>>1152239
Bray will probably be begging to job to Cena in a 10 minute match let alone a 20 minute match right now with the way his career is going.

The Wyatt Family is arguably the biggest fuck up WWE have ever had.
>>
Bored to death by this shit unitl cena came out and helped rock bury those irrelevant faggots.
>>
I'm going with the notion someone got fucked up in Lesnar Ambrose match and they told him to drag it out.
>>
It must be tough as a smark to see a gentleman in rags and a low-hanging beard like theirs get beaten but also have search for his name on Wikipedia so they can pretend they had high hopes for him.
>>
>>1152669
K E K
>>
>>1152211
>people are still marking out for le rocher
disgusting plebs
>>
>>1152211
I wish Dwayne would go back to Hollywood and stay.
I am glad that he helped to further bury Husky Harris and his Hillbilly Posse though.
>>
>>1152224
I actually stopped last summer because the storylines were a repeat of the previous year. I just started watching again for Wrestlemania this year and I have to say I'll be taking another break until MitB or Summerslam.
>>
>>1152669
18+
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.