[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/asp/ always says Roman gets booed >there were no boos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 513x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 513x408
>/asp/ always says Roman gets booed
>there were no boos last night but cheers during entrance and after 3 count

Explain yourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>They muted the crowd and cut to fireworks outside after his win

Yeah totally
>>
>>1152154
This is bait, right? Wrestlemania very clearly got the Smackdown treatment... Wrestle-fucking-mania, live... Pathetic.
>>
>>1152212
>>1152166
Was it really that obvious?
>>
>>1152228
i'm sure you can find the twitter video of the actual reaction
>>
>>1152166
>>1152228
There's no actual proof of this lol
Meltzer didn't mention anything about it and Bryan Alvarez, who was in the crowd, reported cheers for Roman during the finish and celebration
Reigns haters are literally spreading misinformation, it's quite sad
>>
>>1152154
Get your hearing checked, the boos were very loud during the entrance.
>>
>>1152228
Yeah. Watching at home, you can clearly hear the mics dropping, it was very clear at the initial switch off. After the "pop" after the 3 count there was basically just no ambient crowd noise at all until it went dark. But what little you could hear was still heavy boos.
>>
>>1152237
FUCK
U
C
K

YOU
O
U

>you can literally hear the crowd mics getting turned down

https://streamable.com/t6kc?t=1.8
>>
How about we do this the old fashioned way anyone here actually WENT to Mania?
>>
Here you go OP
https://streamable.com/t6kc
Now stop talking shit
>>
>>1152228
You could barely hear anything for the muting, although of what you could make out, it was boos.
>>
The finish was intense and good. They carefully cut to the few Roman cucks who forgot who they were booing for.
>>
>>1152260
No point since you can hear it on the broadcast anyway. OP is just trolling or being a contrary mary or both.
>>
>>1152237
No proof other than the entire crowd booing Roman for every breath he took the entire match. The only positive reaction he got the entire night was spearing Steph.
>>
>>1152269
At least put some effort in your shitposting, m8. This is as weak as last night's show.
>>
I heard the boos loud and clear when I was watching.

If you watched Wrestlemania on the network as opposed to PPV then crowd prolly got muted
>>
The real question is, why would you pay to boo Reigns? They got your money. Why would they give a fuck lol? I'm not saying as a Reigns' fan, just saying it generally.
>>
>>1152313

Because they want more of your money. They always want more money and they don't get it if Roman isn't drawing.
>>
>>1152313
The real question is, if I paid for a ticket months in advance to an event that I genuinely wanted to go to, and then the main event ends up having someone I don't like as a competitor, why shouldn't I be allowed to boo?
>>
>>1152347
>then the main event ends up having someone I don't like as a competitor

Reigns has been THE main eventer for a year, it wasn't a random pick.
>>
>>1152365
Taker vs Shane was the bigger draw
>>
>>1152347
I'm not criticizing you for who you like or don't like, plus, that main event was pretty obvious by December-January. You would not have to watch WWE to figured that out.
>>
All of the instagram videos and snapchat shit I have seen, from people in the crowd at the event, the boos were VERY loud
>>
>>1152154
you must be deaf op, there was plenty of boos
>>
File: 1383228212915.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1383228212915.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>1152166
>they couldn't cut outside too often because it would have shown all the people leaving early
>>
>>1152333

BUT ACCORDING TO SOME RANDOM T SHIRT MAKER ROMAN'S A DRAW!
>>
Was in house for the show, Roman was getting Kurt Angle - level boos from the second he entered until he left. He was booed any time he was shown on the jumbotron in the lead up promos. It was amazing to sit in there and think "this is supposed to be our face". Just try to save this shit and turn him Angle style.
>>
>>1152237

https://streamable.com/t6kc
>Crown volume is turned down to poorly mask booing

Lmao
>>
File: 1445719509559.jpg (18 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1445719509559.jpg
18 KB, 550x550
>there were no boos last night

even after cutting the mics they were still loud as fuck
>>
>>1152237
as a man who was in the crowd, i can assure you that during romans entrance the boo's were deafening, no cheers at all could be heard, during the match, there was a small amount of cheers from women and children, but for the most part it was boo's or actual silence. when ever triple did something, it was cheered, even stephani was cheered until she was speared
>>
My favorite part was when they unmuted the crowds after Roman did his Samoan war shout thing to make it sound like they were chanting along instead of booing
>>
Didn't they turn the crowd mics off?
>>
>>1152255
>>1152263
How can the WWE ever recover from this
>>
>>1155489
big match john, anon, big match john
>>
File: 20160403_181203.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160403_181203.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
He was booed mercilessly, and any offense from HHH was cheered
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.