[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this breakfast is delicious roasted neckbeards (always remove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 27665515_3517820_f.jpg (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
27665515_3517820_f.jpg
9 KB, 150x150
this breakfast is delicious

roasted neckbeards (always remove their fedora before enjoying) and smark tears. delicious!
>>
>>1152132
>eating beard hair
>>
>>1152132
You think the smarks are crying?
They thrive on shitting on anything WWE does and couldn't wait to boo Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1152132
>I'd rather have a shit product than allow others to enjoy it

Sure showed them, OP.
>>
>>1152204
I hate wrestling, im just here to watch nerds bitch over a fake wrestling show.
>>
>>1152311
I know how you feel, it seriously blows my mind how seriously they take it.
>>
>>1152311
its not fake you idiot
>>
>>1152204
Maybe he doesn't care if WWE is good and watches other wrestling?
>>
>>1152311
>I hate wrestling
>uses the words smarks, fedoras, and neckbeards

Pick one
>>
>>1152346
stop being such a smark you fedora tipping neckbeard
>>
>>1152311
Whatchu mean it aint "real?"
>>
i honestly don't get smarks

i get they don't like roman but it's not like the alternatives are any better either since almost everyone else is just as bland
>>
File: cry.jpg (46 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
46 KB, 615x300
>I get mad at the results of wrestling matches even though:

>I hate believability and compliment Lucha Underground for not being a wrestling show

>I feel absolutely sure about the outcome of high profile matches such as Lesnar vs. Taker months before they occur because I read internet rumours

>I assume that matches really are won based on what's best for business, and criticize WWE for their bad business sense more than the low quality

>I see nothing wrong with having 100 rematches where everyone wins and loses

>I hate Batista and HHH the 364 days of the year they're not fighting Roman Reigns
>>
>>1152311
>I go to places I hate to watch people get mad at things they like

so I take it you never got that football scholarship and ended up realising you have zero skills so you deny how utterly garbage things are for you by getting off through schadenfreude?
>>
File: romanumadsmarks.jpg (27 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
romanumadsmarks.jpg
27 KB, 599x337
>>1152132
>sash fuccboi tears
>deanety fan tears
>all the smark tears that came from the BIG DOG winning his title back
it was BASED
>>
>>1152311
Nah people who hate wrestling don't know anything about it and would never post about it on here. You care
>>
File: BigDog.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BigDog.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>1153767
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.