[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This should have been the main event desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
This should have been the main event desu
>>
File: 1459471491779s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1459471491779s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>
I fucking hate women's wrestling (and all other women's sports for that matter) but this match was the MOTN.
>>
>>1152115
It wasn't that good and they did this match already before so it wasn't anything special. Everyone sayings its good is just expressing the gender version of white guilt.
>>
>>1152195

This. Fucking virgin white knights are pathetic.

This match was sloppy as fuck. Bayley vs Asuka the other day was better.
>>
>>1152115
Good by Women's standards, not by Male standards.
>>
yea no
>>
>>1152115
>This should have been the main event desu

No not at all you reddit fag.
>>
File: SJW.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>1152192
Yeah we're not falling for it, bud.

Ladder match, AJ/Jericho, Shane/Takes, and even HHH/Reigns were superior matches. Stop being cuckolded by political correctness. I bet you came when they did that ridiculous outdoors pyro for some woman winning a mediocre undercard bout.
>>
>>1152251
>using le fallacy image

Fuck off to your containment board
>>
>Second best match of the night behind the ladder match

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
>>
>>1152256
Sure after you fuck off back to redit

>the woman finally put up a match that wasn't terrible and just sub par after years and years of trying
>they deserve rewards, and prizes,and accolades, and raises and higher status than men now

Fuck off
>>
>>1152258
I mean the other main matches were a non-wrestler vs an old man and a roman reigns match so it isn't too surprising
>>
This was not a good match.
It was paced incredibly poorly.
Someone needs to tell all the women competitors that literally going "RAAARGH!" constantly throughout the match is not the way to appear tough.

>Enters ring
"RAAARGH!"
>Does awkward little squat, hair-toss thing when name is announced
"RAAARGH!"
>bell rings
Everyone "RAAARGHS!"
>lock up, shove into corner
"RAAARGH!"
>Toss through the ropes
"RAAARGH!"
>High flying move
"RAAARGH!"
>frustrated by near-three count kickout
"RAAARGH!"
>wins match
"GIRLY SCREAM!"
then: "RAAARGH!"

please. Someone coach these girls to trash talk during matches.
>>
>>1152258
The AJ/Y2J match killed the Divas match
People just don't give it its props due to a shitty ending.
Honestly, Dean/Brock was probably better, too. But again, people are jaded because it didn't live nearly up to expectations due to awful booking, Still a solid match for what it got, though.
>>
>>1152283
Charlotte's moans make me diamonds bruh
>>
>>1152251
>the ladder match was fucking garbage compared to last year
>glorified midcarder vs has-been-jay was boring and the ending sucked balls. jericho is entering that phase (like sting) when he can't even hit his finisher right and should just retire
>hhh vs reigns wasn't even a match

Seriously, everything else was 0/5, 1/5 or even -x/5. The boob animals match was a solid 2/5 and thus the best of the night.
>>
Actually OP if women ever main event Wrestlemania that's how you'll know wrestling has jumped the shark
>>
>>1152292
>>the ladder match was fucking garbage compared to last year

lolwat
Last years was shit. This one was a much more streamlined, active spotfest.
>>
>>1152295
Its already pg, not much further to go
>>
>>1152115
Fuck off Jim from Virginia
>>
>>1152295
Well the WWE has ripped off UFC in the past so this can be just another thing they rip off.
>>
>>1152303
What is this meme
>>
>>1152325
autist who likes women's wrestling who used to call in on Meltzer's show all the time back in the day
>>
>>1152115
No. The world title should always be the main event unless it's exceptional circumstances.

It was a good match though.
>>
>>1152331
but Anon, if there's a men's division and a women's division then they are both world titles :^)
>>
>>1152331
Exception circumstances like nobody giving a flying fuck about the title match, like tonight?
>>
>>1152336
This. Also there should be more belts. Like the Gay world championship, the black world championship and the current mens championship belt should be called the straight white male championship and they shouldn't even show this belt on pay per view anymore. It's 2016 C'MON.
>>
>>1152331
>the main attraction shouldn't be the main event because we have to protect the legitimacy of these completely meaningless fake championship titles
>>
>>1152331
I would have said the new women's championship would have been an exceptional circumstance had WWE not announced the new belt an hour and 45 minutes into the show.

had new belt been a part of the build up and Charlotte wasn't already coming into the match as defacto champion, especially with the no frills WWE WHC match

maybe next year when when they add Bayley to the triple threat going up against Reigns vs Corbin.
>>
>>1152341
No. Matches like HBK vs Undertaker at WM26 are the only ones that should ever be above the world title. Really big matches that could see the career of a legend end or something similar.
>>
>>1152115
this desu
>>
>>1152350
>Reigns vs Lesnar
Ftfy. He still has to beat bork clean to be truly solidified.
>>
>>1152348
>the main attraction should be the most sub par division because my internal guilt demands we prop up shit wrestling
>>
>>1152342
Didn't they have an African American belt?
>>
File: 1453673824917.png (38 KB, 852x664) Image search: [Google]
1453673824917.png
38 KB, 852x664
>>1152251
>Ladder match, AJ/Jericho, Shane/Takes, and even HHH/Reigns were superior matches
>>
>>1152358
Oh I wasn't saying that we should let women main event a PPV, just pointing out the retarded logic of those who put the belt on a pedestal in a fake sport
>>
>>1152366
Putting the belt on a pedestal is better than putting the pussy on one tbqhwufam
>>
>>1152366
Yeah and the streak should have been broken by big show and a train because who cares, it's all fake. Let's give hornswoggle the WWE WHC while we're at it.
>>
>>1152366
Agreed just give Charlotte the men's heavyweight belt it would be seen as a very progressive move by Vince.
>>
>>1152373
Imagine being this guy and thinking you actually made a point
>>
>>1152358
If this triple threat represents a sub par division then what does HHH vs Reigns represent?
>>
>>1152378
No really. Why do we even bother with the belts? Let's just ditch them completely.
>>
>>1152385
More money, which is all that matters. Women have never, do not, and will never draw.
>>
>>1152385
Less sub-par division.
>>
>>1152387
They do in meme sports like UFC but I doubt it'd work for something more male-oriented like wrestling
>>
>>1152388
Lol okay.
>>
>>1152391
Ronda doesn't draw nearly as much as her focus warrants.
Jon Jones goes over her as a draw and he isn't shunted into nearly that level of publicity.
>>
>>1152394
It is. 100%
>>
>>1152396
This. A few good women don't make up for the mountains of shit. Male roster is way more talented as a whole.
>>
>>1152412
But you know the moment they do show a little talent WE MUST overcompensates dramatically what we are seeing because

>muh feelings
>>
>>1152362
The women just strung together a series of, occassionally sloppy, contrived spots and barely told a story in the ring. The craft behind eg Shane/Taker was so much more sophisticated.
>>
>>1152115
replace sasha with bayley and it should have.
>>
>>1152195
>>1152200
but what if people genuinely enjoyed it as a wrestling match and not because of the gender thing? or is that even possible?
>>
File: yourserious.jpg (104 KB, 624x354) Image search: [Google]
yourserious.jpg
104 KB, 624x354
>>1152251
> even HHH/Reigns were superior matches
>>
I was more excited for this match than the main event desu
>>
>>1152115

Great bait. You'll piss off a lot of neckbeards
>>
>>1152251
>and even HHH/Reigns were superior matches.

>His hate for women is so deep he'll go ahead and claim HHH and Roman was anything higher than a 3/10
>>
>>1152287
People don't give it props because it was inferior to their Fastlane match and Jericho doesn't look like he's even trying anymore.
>>
Match of the night
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.