[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Terrible WWE PPVs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'll start with an obvious one
>>
>>1152074
You are wrong.

- Divas match was A+
- Tag Team title match was good
- surprise entrants were good in the battle royal and they gave the win to a young guy
- Jericho and AJ was awesome, good chemistry
- Taker and Shane was crazier than what people imagined
- and the main event was good, Roman deserved it and HHH's entrance was based
>>
the only wins that made sense was Zack Ryder and Roman Reigns
>>
>>1152076
Kek, come on Vince.
>>
>>1152076
>Divas match was A+
Until the end
>-Tag Team title match was good
It wasn't for the belts, but yeah it was good until the geezers showed up and laid the fucksmack on all the young blood
>surprise entrants were good in the battle royal and they gave the win to a young guy
ye
>Jericho and AJ was awesome, good chemistry
Until the retarded end
>Taker and Shane was crazier than what people imagined
ye
>and the main event was good

fuck you Fuck you Fuck You FUCK YOU

>Roman deserved it and HHH's entrance was based
(You)

It seems to me that WWE has forgotten that Mania is supposed to be to end feuds and begin new ones
>>
>ladder match
pretty cool but Ryder's just jobbing at Payback
>Styles vs Jericho
it was okay - dumb finish
>LoN vs New Day
MOVE OVER NEW STARS
>Ambrose vs Lesnar
fucking shit
>Divas match
pretty good - dumb finish
>Shane vs Taker
one good spot, can't really remember anything else
>Rock burying Wyatts
I laughed at least
>HHH vs Roman
really boring match
>>
File: f.png (163 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
f.png
163 KB, 500x263
>>1152076

There were a few good moments and the matches were not terrible for the most part but this was a bad Mania pure and simple. There was no cohesion whatsoever. The guest spots were cringe worthy, the finishes baffling and a ton of opportunities to elevate the show were missed.

Brock and Ambrose was a massive let down. AJ losing was a retarded choice, the Rock and Cena burying the Wyatts was horrible and having HBK, Foley and Austin come out after an inexplicable New Day loss from a match that existed only for the "real" superstars to come out and hit their old finishers was shit as well.

HIAC was OK but Shane lost and the whole thing was for nothing. Women's match was really good and the IC was fun with Zach going over but other than that...

Roman goes over clean in another uninspired match as well was just eye roll worthy. Stephanie looked fucking stunning hot though I'll give it that.

There was the potential for a good show here and it was squandered.

I didn't love WM 31 but it was better than this and 30 was MILES better. This was a mediocre to bad Mania at best.
>>
>>1152084
>It seems to me that WWE has forgotten that Mania is supposed to be to end feuds and begin new ones
Vince kill yourself.
>>
>>1152076
Vince pls go

While I agree the matches were good, the finishes were NOT WM worthy. WM is about ending feuds, starting new ones, creating stars.

This one buried stars for part timers, killed off any new storylines, and had their "top guy" booed.

I'm still weirded out by the fact that Vince bought AJ just to shit on him.
>>
>>1152074
>Ladder match
Recycled spots, Zayn was fresh at least. Ryder win was a good surprise.

>Y2AJ
Decent enough match, Don't know what Jericho winning achieves though.

>Tag Match
Match was good - end was dumb and burying young guys for some cheap pops is short sighted.

>Triple Threat
Change to a clean finish and go on last to save the show.

>Brock Ambrose
Honestly forgot this even happened....

>Battle Royal
Time filler. Only decent part was Corbin going over.

>Taker Shane
1 good spot.

>HHH Reigns
Steph looked hot
>>
>being this butthurt about fake choking contests

if you're that upset, you should probably never watch it again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.