[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think HHH is worried that Shane may try and take his birth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: NkHBuydP.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
NkHBuydP.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
You think HHH is worried that Shane may try and take his birth right back?
>>
>>1152020
Shane doesn't give a shit about WWE anymore, and good for him. He has his own company and his own life. Last night was just Shane doing a favor for his old man. That's all.
>>
>>1152020
wont be surprising if Vinces eventual death leads to some major drama between Shane and Steph/HHH.
>>
>>1152020
Last night proved that Shane has no intention of doing that.

>inb4 mark

If he wanted to go over he would've just handed his dad a huge wad of cash and he's actually richer than Vince, HHH AND Steph so if he actually wanted to come back full time, he would've done it.
>>
>>1152127
>Richer than Vince
He's worth less than 1/30 of Vince
>>
>>1152020
nah he just came back to do this match
>>
There would be no try. If Shane wants it, he will get it, if he doesn't he won't.
>>
>>1152127
>he's actually richer than Vince, HHH AND Steph

really? sauce?
>>
>>1152020
Why would HHH be worried about that? Taker Tombstoned Shane and now Shane can't hold the lockbox over Vince's head. He literally has no way to get back into the centre of power.
>>
File: mcmahons.jpg (50 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
mcmahons.jpg
50 KB, 600x420
>>
>>1152028
He should pull a Chris Benoit
would be funny
>>
File: Shane Dies.webm (3 MB, 898x534) Image search: [Google]
Shane Dies.webm
3 MB, 898x534
>>1152020
Not after this spot yesterday
>>
>>1152259
Except no one ever said Shane had to win the match.

Don't get me wrong I'm not stupid enough to think we'll ever see Ching Ching Bling Bloop Dolla Dolla again, but they DID botch that first night. Old McMahon only said "If you have one match," not "If you win one match."
>>
>>1152127
You are an idiot....

Shane.... Net Worth $35 million

Vince..... Net Worth $1.12 BILLION

Unless you REALLY believe he story line they have, your common sense would have kicked in before posting that.
>>
>>1152413
35 < 1.12 ?

you really are retarded aren't you
>>
>>1152423
Ouch dawg, that's poor bait. I mean if he falls for it good job, but right now it's just you looking like you failed grade 3 math before dropping outta school.
>>
>>1152423
jesus christ
>>
File: forever benoit.jpg (50 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
forever benoit.jpg
50 KB, 500x332
>>1152423

DELETE THIS
>>
>>1152302

Kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.