[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The only decent match was between a non-wrestler and a 51
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: wrestlemania-32-predictions.jpg (48 KB, 595x339) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania-32-predictions.jpg
48 KB, 595x339
>The only decent match was between a non-wrestler and a 51 year old guy.

How in the flying fuck.
>>
Because Shane let it all hang out and Mania is Taker's hang out.

They had good chemistry and it does suck that Shane lost but heyy what a match!
>>
Name a better spot in the last decade
>>
Ladder match was the only other good match. the rest of the matches fell short
>>
>>1151993

Easy, because it was a "safe" match full of "safe" spots and "safe" moves to pull off.

Shane is a student and an okay stuntman, and Taker was always able to tell a story so it very much worked. More than the fucking overrated HHH hiac anyway.
>>
>>1151993
Women's match was decent. Don't be a nag and claim otherwise.
>>
>>1152021
Jeff Hardy Swanton on Orton
>>
>>1152041
A Jeff Hardy HIAC Swanton would be the stuff of dreams.
>>
Would've been better if Shane hit the elbow and won. Now raw's going to be as stale as ever....
>>
It was lame that Shane didn't win.
>>
>>1152021
Hardy Swanton off the scaffolding onto Orton.
Hardy Swanton off the ladder onto Punk at Summer Slam.
Every Angle moonsault miss.
Evans 630 splash off the ladder.
Some CZW tombstone piledriver off a ladder.
Ricochet double moonsault.
Evans body jump moonsault off the steel cage.
Every drunk Teddy Hart stunt ever.
>>
>>1151993
>Only decent
>Ladder.
>Styles vs Jericho
>Triple Threat
>Dat New Day entrance
Plebian taste confirmed.
>>
>>1152082
All of them had shitty finishers

>Ladder
That fucking internet clown won it
>Styles vs Jericho
W H Y
H
Y
>Triple Threat
Charlotte is fucking shit
>New Day vs LON
Fuck was even that

Taker atleast is liked and over so i can understand him going over.
>>
Din't watch the mania, what were the biggest stunts in this match?
>>
>>1152082
Ladder match was fun but it was a pretty standard Ladder match. Also Ryder winning was cool but you don't need to be a genius to know that's going literally no-where

Styles vs CJ was fine but the ending was retarded

Divas match was pretty good but again, the Flair ending? Again? Fucking hell.

New Day vs LON was fucking stupid.
>>
>>1152096
Shane does a Mick Foley 2.0
>>
>>1151993
It wasn't though. The ladder and triple threat matches were far better.
>inb4 muh favourite didn't win
Don't care. The matches were fun.
>>
>>1151993
Match was disappointing shit that only convinced me that Taker needs to fucking retire. Whether or not he was selling he seemed to be genuinely fucking wrecked during that match by a 47 year old non wrestler. The entire match was just lying around for 2 minute intervals between spots all building up for the cell dive.
>>
>>1152071
>>1152100
Could someone explain how they can do these insane moves with huge drops and be ok after it. I mean I know they fall in a certain way, and the tables and ladders and stuff are made to break the fall but cone on, how do they not end up fucked up with broken bones
>>
>>1152235

They often do get hurt and injured.
>>
Did you guys not like Brock's performance?
>>
>>1152235

Foley dislocated his should when he went off the cell, they hired a stuntman for wrestlemania to advise the bump and put an airbag under the announce table to cushion the landing for shane.
>>
>>1152235
Hardy was on drugs during 90% of his stunts. He broke or at least hurt his tailbone during a swanton off a ladder onto a table. He was 100% on drugs during his stunt against Punk at Summer Slam. Maybe it helps keep the body relaxed, so the body doesn't tear.
Teddy Hart was drunk. Always. You ever heard stories about drunk people falling off 5-story buildings? Same here.
Angle is a genetic phenomenom, can't explain that shit.
Ricochet and Evans have people catching them most of the time. And when not, they always try to fall on their thighs, like Evans during his 630 senton legdrops.

Mind you, we don't see the effects a year, 5 years, 10 years after those bumps. But we will see them in 30 years when those guys will be nearly crippled when walking up to their HoF speech.
Foley says that he has difficulties walking up and down the stairs, you know.
>>
>>1151993
>flying fuck
that's how
>>
It was boring as fuck.

No chairs, no blood. Wow he jumped off the cell. Impressive but predicable as fuck. And now Shane leaves WWE for another 10 years and won't be in charge of Raw
>>
Hey guys, remember that safe deposit box angle?

No, no me neither.
>>
>>1152245
He was good as usual but the match was too tame, too short and Dean looked like a scrub.
>>
any links to the match?
>>
>>1152593
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41s32c_asasdfasfdsbiasdfsdf_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3w6vhw_sunday-morning-sports-news-4th-april-2016-12_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3mxgb0_the-changeover-342k16-13_fun
>>
>>1152623
that shane o t shirt is /fa/ as fuck
>>
I'm surprised Shane's shirt didn't come off during the match considering how in shape he is right now.
>>
>>1152520
Good post.

>Foley says that he has difficulties walking up and down the stairs, you know.

He also says he has memory issues.
>>
>>1152520
Sabu said Sandman was the most dangerous when he was sober. Drunk he was safe.
>>
>>1152245
I mean, he was fine, it's the overall match that was a letdown. I would've liked to have seen Ambrose look stronger and get more physical/violent, but he kinda just sold to Brock for almost the whole match. The stipulation didn't help him at all.
>>
>>1151993
although it's not the best match, wwe was stupid for not letting this close the show.
>>
>ywn live in the alternative universe where Shane goes over
>>
>>1152734
Because Sandman, just like half of the ECW roster at the time, was a fucking nutjob.
>>
>>1152021
RKO on Rollins last WM.
>>
I hope Shane is okay
>>
>le women's wrestling is bad maymay
>>
But why do anyone actually give a shit about Shane? He hasn't been relevant in what, 20 years? I'm more suprised people even remember him. What did he ever do to win people's hearts? He was just another corporate rich boy gimmick
>>
>>1153017
>
>>
>>1152717
He can't look into cameras or use a computer for more than half an hour or it fucks with his head.
>>
File: 1427685884451.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1427685884451.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>1152905
>>
>decent match

One good spot in a general fucking snorefest a good match doesn't make. Good lord people. Rewatch that again. After every spot, there was just long draws of general downtime.

If I wasn't completely convinced Taker should retire before, this did.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.