[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain to me why brock is even feuding with people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448646230661.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448646230661.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
can someone explain to me why brock is even feuding with people? He's this crazy beast who is also a former UFC champion, of course they won't have him lose to anyone or look weak

i really don't see the point for him to still be here since its obvious all hes gonna do is bury people
>>
Maybe if Ambrose didn't look like a marathon runner these days, they could've had a convincing match.
>>
>>1151792
They're building him to have the highest power level ever so when he eventually is beaten clean by Roman it'll make him look extra strong.
>>
>street fight match
>nothing but kendo sticks and ddt's onto chairs
>the one time with the barbwire baseball bat ends with Ambrose missing his swing, eating an f5 and then getting pinned

If the booking won't even commit, why even bother booking these violent matches. Either Brock or the bookers are pussies and since Brocks very readily bled in his past matches I'm feeling inclined to beleive it's the latter.
>>
>>1151840
>5 years of Brock fighting in matches where he doesn't lose.
>just so he can be fed to someone less than half the physical talent.

if it weren't just the right amount of fucking stupid for wwe, I'd call you a fucking idiot. but the fact they did the same thing with Rusev defeating the entire wwe roster to get beat by cena just makes me feel all that more angry.
>>
>>1151852
They were going to pull the trigger on Reigns beating Lesnar clean last year but wussed out at the last minute. Will probably happen at WM 33.
>>
>>1151835
im convinced that vince or something told him to stop working out so roman would look bigger
>>
>>1151936
That seems plausible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.