[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on WWE "superfans"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: mewiththeshield.jpg (93 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
mewiththeshield.jpg
93 KB, 1024x767
You see these fags every week, like that fag clown, the stupid sign guy and hundreds of other pathetic bums who follow the WWE from town to town. You see them on twitter stalking the wrestlers at hotels, airports, and restaurants.

Take squidward for instance, his whole life revolves around taking pictures with wrestlers in airports and at hotels.

Anyone have an experience with these lowlifes?
>>
They're the closest thing to real life tripfags possible, that's my problem with them anyways.
It's not so bad if they're not always dressing in the same clothes and shit though.
>>
>>1151283
They're IRL tripfags
>>
File: squidward.jpg (29 KB, 543x413) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
29 KB, 543x413
How many times do you have to take a picture with a person?

Jesus Christ
>>
>>1151283
I bet 2cold StevO is one of them
>>
File: vlad.jpg (23 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
23 KB, 512x384
What was this guys deal? Does he still show up?
>>
I like Lesnar mark
>>
>>1151416
that guy lives off his daddys money like frank the clown

fuckin losers
>>
smiley green sweater guy seems cool
>>
>>1151283

It's like the casual make a wish foundation connection.

You see someone who is struggling to make it in life, and it's good PR to help them live their dreams.
>>
>>1151350
I've been posting on 4chan for 11 years and this is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.
>>
I wanna know where they get the money.
>>
>>1151283
>like that fag clown
That's frank the clown

Don't be dissing him

He is elite
>>
>>1151828
Elite at spending his daddys money and doing nothing with his life but stalking wrasslers
>>
File: typical del rio mark.jpg (134 KB, 628x827) Image search: [Google]
typical del rio mark.jpg
134 KB, 628x827
>>1151283
I LOVE THEM MAGGLE
>>
File: alberts son.jpg (151 KB, 731x736) Image search: [Google]
alberts son.jpg
151 KB, 731x736
>>1151956
I recognise him. That's Matt Bloom's kid.
>>
>>1151283

What I don't understand is, if they have all this free time and money, why don't they follow something GOOD.

Go follow LU house shows around, or even ROH or PWG. Or fuck, go follow Metallica on tour or something. Even THEY are less worn out and have more to offer than the WWE at this point.
>>
File: You Shouldn't Have Done That.gif (307 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
You Shouldn't Have Done That.gif
307 KB, 400x321
>>1151403

Is that fucking Vegan Gains?
>>
>>1151968
>following them from gymnasium to gymnaisum, bingo hall to bingo hall
Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun
>>
File: typical charles robinson mark.jpg (102 KB, 542x718) Image search: [Google]
typical charles robinson mark.jpg
102 KB, 542x718
>>1151961
o yeah
>>
The thing that annoys me most are the one's that activity try to get noticed and become "famous" do what you want with your time but don't include me with jt
>>
File: squidward.jpg (52 KB, 573x607) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
52 KB, 573x607
the manlet still hasnt fucked her lulz
>>
File: squidward.jpg (45 KB, 585x536) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
45 KB, 585x536
FRANK IS A CREEPY STALKER
>>
>>1152093
How did this even happen? Did he stalk her like he does the superstars. Also Mick gave him one of Austin's beers yesterday.
>>
I know Frank the Clown. Basically he is a rich kid who is a huge mark. Nice guy but he is really creepy and all he does is stalk wrestlers. Has no job, no ambition in life. Very sad.
>>
>>1152119
How rich are his parents? Like mega rich where the cost of him doing this is nothing or just rich. Also he's bangin Noelle which is more than I'll ever do. Still kinda sad though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.