[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fans got their wish and they changed the main women's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15
The fans got their wish and they changed the main women's title belt from the "Divas Championship" to the "Women's Championship". The bad news is that they didn't bring back the original title belt and aimed for a newer version of it as should have been expected.

However, besides a change in strap color and background color, the design is a carbon copy of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. There is an "equality" joke in there somewhere.
>>
No doubt that the design is bad, but it's eons above the butterfly so I guess we'll take what we can get. I still don't get why WWE seems to be against having title belts that look like traditional championships though
>>
>>1151000
It's because minor league wrestling leagues just use knock offs as their own belts. Many just use the IC belt and put their leagues name on it and call it their belt. wIth the new WWE belt these places can't do it
>>
i wonder if the sideplates are customizable too
>>
I think it's a pretty solid looking belt

I like it quite a bit more than the men's version 2bh
>>
>>1151024
But does that really matter to them? And more importantly, should it?
>>
>>1150873
>However, besides a change in strap color and background color, the design is a carbon copy of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. There is an "equality" joke in there somewhere.

That's the point. Its a nice gesture I think, alongside calling the women "superstars" as well.
>>
>>1151084
yep, there's no divas section on the website now and you can't even sort the roster by gender lol
>>
this design basically confirms eva marie will be champ in the future lol
>>
>>1151108
Lel, that may be taking it too far, but again it's all just a nice gesture that doesn't really change anything negatively and sends a positive message. You either treat women as a side attraction and use them for T&A like the attitude era did (which is fine), or you book them and their matches as actually mattering and not waste our time with women's segments that are fucking neither, like they did for the last 10 years.
>>
>>1150873
why can't it be pink, can't they admit they have pretty pink pussies?
>>
>>1150873
Better than the butterfly, but unoriginal. It's an improvement, but it could've been done better.
>>
It's a gorgeous belt
>>
File: LANAAAAAAAAAA.png (578 KB, 417x627) Image search: [Google]
LANAAAAAAAAAA.png
578 KB, 417x627
I love how the belt is literally too big for the women other than Charlotte. Can't wait to see how stupid it looks on the smaller women like Sasha.
>>
It need to be changed and people are bitching because it's not perfect. The last belt had a fucking pink butterfly on it like it was designed for a middle school girl. The original Women's Championship was better but this one is still a major improvement over the "Divas" title which belittled the woman who took wrestling seriously
>>
>>1150873
Fuck the original belt. It was a mediocre design and Moolah was a cunt who deserves no trace of her egomanical ass shitting up the division.
>>
>>1151181
>Can't wait to see how stupid it looks on the smaller women like Sasha
no worries she wont be near it.
>>
>>1151286
>Moolah was a cunt
You believe that shit about her being a drug dealing pimp? lel
>>
>>1151031
Probably, the side plates are essentially a substitute for name plates.
>>
>>1151144
They still use women for T&A. Why else would they still wrestle in attires that show skin where has guys can have attires that cover up a lot of their masculine bodies?
>>
>>1151303
Go to bed ric
>>
File: WWE Superstars.png (314 KB, 1307x433) Image search: [Google]
WWE Superstars.png
314 KB, 1307x433
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things should be replaced with a new title belt.
>>
>>1151212
>The last belt had a fucking pink butterfly on it like it was designed for a middle school girl.
You don't say.
>>
They should have had Trish unveil the new belt 2bh

Her career pretty much personified the transition from diva to women's champion
>>
I think the new belt looks cool.
>>
>>1151708
What was wrong with Amy Dumas?
>>
>>1151688
Stay away from the Intercontinental Belt, Vince, it's too sexy to go away.
>>
>>1151724
Sometimes we need to accept and embrace the fact that some things change and need to be changed. We as a company has changed and therefore our title straps must reflect that by being more 'modern'.

I feel that this is evidence by the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and now WWE Women's Championship straps.

So wouldn't it be better if we re-designed the Intercontinental Championship to better reflect the change of the industry and blend in with us as a company?
>>
>>1151670
You are kidding right? The women cover up WAY more than the men.

I mean ideally I'd like both, but my point is you need to AT LEAST do one, and not neither, in which case just go like NJPW and remove women all together.
>>
>>1151718
nothing per se

I think Trish better represents the transition that took place

Lita was pretty much just Lita from Essa Rios to Edge

She took on some character traits from whomever she was representing, but her wrestling was pretty much a flat circle
>>
>>1151752
Then how come women's attires are mostly just bra and panties?

Why not traditional singlets?
>>
>>1151761
Lita was always my favourite but I agree that Trish would've been the better choice.
>>
W

W stands for Women
>>
>>1151764
I mean I wish they were, but they are not.

Men's attire is traditionally just a tiny pair of trunks. Women nowadays dress in way more, I think Nikki Bella is about the only one who wrestles in what you say, and even then her tops are more than just bras. And she wrestles in singlets too.
>>
>>1151768
Charlotte had an attire that matched that traditional get up.
>>
>>1150873
So is the show gonna be Total Women now?
>>
>>1150873
The white and red reminds me of tampon commercials
>>
File: jammiebelt.jpg (174 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
jammiebelt.jpg
174 KB, 600x509
>>1150873
>>
the old belt was actually really cute, I just thought calling female wrestlers divas was retarded, but the belt was ok, this one looks like ass
>>
>implying the Divas Division is worth all this focus and attention

It's as bad as it's ever been. It's just trendy to pretend it isn't.
That match last night was sub-par at best.
>>
The new belt looks absolutely gorgeous and brings a lot of legitimacy to the division and cohesion with the WHC male title.

Even if the new belt isn't your cup of tea there is no doubt that it's a massive improvement on the bratz butterfly belt.
>>
>>1151688
oh so they're doing a new lineage for the Woman's belt, ugh that means a long reign for Charlotte, they should have kept the old lineage so they can hotshot the belt around this year.
>>
>>1151688
>>1153181
They should have made the reverse swoosh a different color on the belt to break up all that red.
>>
i'd take anything over the toys r us butterfly belt
>>
>>1153191
I have finally collected my data on you and I have purchased my plane ticket. I will fucking murder you, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>1153248
Take your ritalin.
>>
>>1150873
>because of the wage gap its 77% the size of the mens title
>>
File: bernievoter.jpg (65 KB, 687x778) Image search: [Google]
bernievoter.jpg
65 KB, 687x778
>>1150873
>1150873
shut the fuck up, cuck
>>
>>1156658
Why do you want the majority of Americans to be uneducated like you, Anonymous?
>>
>>1151688
They are going to replace the IC and US belts with a Raw and a Smackdown belt. The belt will be a smaller version of the WWE belt except there will be a large Raw and Smackdown logo
>>
>>1153261
They should have made it black.
And is it just me or does the gold look more pale? like White-gold.
>>
File: trigger warning.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trigger warning.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
How long until they're main eventing wrestlemania?

also, period blood red lmao
>>
>>1163186
Never.
>>
The best change is to change as little as possible. This belt design makes it look as important as the belt it's original design came from.
>>
>wwe tries to something good
>makes the woman's title a period pad

based vince
>>
>>1163326
I can't unsee this. Eww.
>>
File: Payback spoilers.png (504 KB, 544x552) Image search: [Google]
Payback spoilers.png
504 KB, 544x552
Looks good on Roman
>>
>>1151044
Never doubt the pettiness and imaturity of VKM and his son-in-law.
>>
>>1151038
Same. I think it looks really good
>>
>>1150873
you idiots need to stop enabling garbage like this and enabling women in general.. it's thanks to idiots like you that this feminism garbage has already destroyed the world as we know it and now destroyed the wrestling industry as well.. just look at those filthy whores lita and stephanie mcmahon? who the fuck do they think they are? this is all thanks to you fucking idiots enabling this bullshit and letting them think they're worth more than what they actually are.. utter garbage
>>
>>1167045
and because of what? their fucking looks? who fucking cares this isnt middle school you fucking idiots why dont you losers learn to control your fucking hormones.. all they are is worthless whores.. and they shouldn't be allowed to think they're worth more than that just because of a bunch of 'adult' men who think with their fucking dicks
>>
File: image_36.jpg (798 KB, 2423x1433) Image search: [Google]
image_36.jpg
798 KB, 2423x1433
>>1167045
>>1167482
You forgot your selfie
>>
>>1167500
no you retarded fucking faggot that's how someone who actually thinks women are worth a damn looks.. also how you look
>>
>>1167503
>>/r9k/

Ill tell mommy about this and you wont have any more good boy points. Who else will clean the pan you shit in, bitch. ;)
>>
>>1167506
kill yourself you autistic fuck
>>
>>1167507
>this NEET mad hes gone this long without his tendies

Seems I struck a nerve. You mad you loveless virgin bitch? ;) hehe.
>>
>>1167511
take it easy there tough guy.. why are you wasting time arguing with someone better than you on the internet when you should be cleaning your wife's period stains off her underwear with your filthy doritos stained tongue
>>
>>1167511
'love' is for pathetic weak cowards like yourself.. also it doesn't exist you're just a delusional fucking idiot who needs to finish puberty
>>
>>1167518
>>1167515

Post katana with timestamp. You are damn near the edgiest little boy ive ever seen! Mmm yes.. I can imagine your naruto statue collection and joseph stalin posters.
>>
>>1167524
go suck lita's cock while stephanie mcmahon fucks you in the ass with strap on
>>
>>1167555
heh, youre just no match for me kid. That was weak

consider yourself objectively and intellectually curbstomped in this game of wits, you little charleyan.
>>
>>1167559
oh i see you want seth rollins' cock in your mouth too.. now it makes sense
>>
>>1167045
lita's just a dumb whore who still cant get over the fact the idiotic fans kept making fun of her for the matt hardy thing so she decided to become a feminist cuz she thinks shes proving something when the only thing shes proving is that she's an idiot.. like wtf is she complaining about? why doesnt she keep her dirty cock sucking mouth shut? the title she was fighting for back in her day was also the women's championship so why the fuck is she trying to make it seem like this is a first time thing? wtf is her problem and wtf is she trying to prove? stupid old bitter cunt.. and stephanie mcmahon is just a retarded brainless spoiled suburban cunt who let her position of power get to her head cuz her daddy happens to own the company so she decided to become a feminist just cuz she's a retarded spoiled braindead cunt with nothing better to do with her useless existence
>>
>>1167664
you can sense the bitterness in her voice and mannerisms when she she's on screen .. and stephanie you can just see she's gone mad with power and it's all gone to her head
>>
>post yfw Maryse wins the title on the next PPV and starts feuding with Eva Marie for the next six months
>>
File: image.gif (35 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
35 KB, 264x200
>>1167740
Burn it!
>>
>>1150873
It should be the same size as the Men's title.
>>
File: Homer Through Time.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
Homer Through Time.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
Someone in this thread has probably already pointed it out. But has anyone realised that the first WWE Women's Champion only won because she needed the help of a man?
>>
>>1151181
shouldn't that be the other way around? Charlotte has negative hips.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 423x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 423x343
Add "heavyweight" to WWE Women's Championship and watch the world lose their heads
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 420x420
>>1169468
That actually would be funny
>>
>>1169448
Who needs to die first, flair or lawler? I'd say the former, his existence is just embarrassing at this point and lawler is at least marginally tolerable as a heel announcer.
>>
>>1150873

Looks better than the men's version
>>
>>1151303
>no worries she wont be near it.

>This delusion
>>
File: 8bt60EP.png (2 MB, 1567x731) Image search: [Google]
8bt60EP.png
2 MB, 1567x731
this version looks better
>>
>>1169760
That would be a replica of the richest price in the industry! They can't do that, m9
>>
>>1169535
(you)
>>
>>1151159
Which part if the belt is pink?

It's a ruby red
>>
>>1171434
Your reading comprehension is shit mate.
>>
>>1150873
but OP this makes perfect sense with the whole equality thing they're doing
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.