[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hunter loses >Shane loses >Sasha loses >Dean loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Survivor-Rodney1.jpg (73 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Survivor-Rodney1.jpg
73 KB, 650x366
>Hunter loses
>Shane loses
>Sasha loses
>Dean loses
>New Day loses
>AJ loses
>Ryder wins with like zero build up whatsoever
>>
Pretty weird Mania but I enjoyed it nonetheless
>>
File: chainface.png (227 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
chainface.png
227 KB, 696x480
>>1150302
>women's match had stakes more convincing than all the men's
>>
>>1150302
Ryder winning actually probably got the biggest pop from me, not counting the obvious Cell spot and appearances by based Mick, HBK, and Stone Cold.

There were solid matches, but Dean losing, Wyatt getting buried to hell and back, and Roman winning with no kind of heel turn swerve or anything killed my buzz and ended the night on a sour note for me.
>>
File: Internet_ChampionZack_Ryder.jpg (718 KB, 1199x2290) Image search: [Google]
Internet_ChampionZack_Ryder.jpg
718 KB, 1199x2290
>>1150302
Nigga, Ryder won with 5 years build up. It's undoubtedly the best mania moment in years.
>>
>>1150302
Literally all the new talent except for LOLROMAN and ryder-senpai got buried tonight. Where the FUCK does the WWE go from here??
>>
Ryder winning was the moment of the night for me (not including Austin/HBK/Foley appearances)

I think we all know that we just witnessed the biggest moment of his WWE career.....and that it's all downhill from here. I'm honestly surprised Vince even allowed that to happen.

It would have been cool to see Stardust win it, especially after the ladder 'tribute' to Dusty....but Ryder winning was acceptable to me
>>
File: cry.jpg (46 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
46 KB, 615x300
>I get mad at the results of wrestling matches even though:

>I hate believability and compliment Lucha Underground for not being a wrestling show

>I feel absolutely sure about the outcome of high profile matches such as Lesnar vs. Taker months before they occur because I read internet rumours

>I assume that matches really are won based on what's best for business, and criticize WWE for their bad business sense more than the low quality

>I see nothing wrong with having 100 rematches where everyone wins and loses

>I hate Batista and HHH the 364 days of the year they're not fighting Roman Reigns
>>
>>1150735
$10 says he drops it back to Owens on Raw tomorrow.
>>
>>1150735
>Ryder
>new talent
>>
>>1150823
>I waste my time defending a product that is falling like a rock in all metrics
>>
>>1150826

If they could do that to Christian with the WHC then Ryder losing the IC belt in one day won't be surprising at all

But the good thing for Ryder is that he at least won it on the biggest show....and he did it with little buildup, and during a time when people were laughing at him and thought he was lost forever in jobber city
>>
>>1150848

>I waste my time defending my bank account falling like a rock from my free month of WWE Network
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.