[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do niggers love dbz so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 11
File: new_day_rocks.0.png (662 KB, 943x443) Image search: [Google]
new_day_rocks.0.png
662 KB, 943x443
Why do niggers love dbz so much?
>>
Great entrance
>>
>>1150080
Niggers love DBZ, Street Fighter and Gears of War it makes no sense.
>>
>>1150080
This shit literally made me ashamed of ever watching any form of animation
>>
>>1150080
WE WUZ SAIYANS N SHYT
>>
>>1150080

I'm yellow and I love it.
>>
Shit taste.
>>
The pacing is so slow that they can actually keep up
>>
>>1150080
Because its loud, violent and has bright flashing colors
>>
I missed it. But it looks like WWE moronically thought that because literal redditor wrestling fans apparently make Dragon Ball Z references for no reason because they think it's witty, they did this.

It also isn't even original, Zeus dressed like that.
>>
>>1150080
>Nigyu Force
nice
>>
>>1150080
Im so sick of these guys. Is their theme just being retarded?
>>
I only like their entrance anymore. I was surprised LoN won but happy.

saiyans are monkeys btw.
>>
File: IMG_20160403_233039.jpg (138 KB, 792x535) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_233039.jpg
138 KB, 792x535
They panned to this during the entrance
>>
>>1150362
I think they were going for more the Ginyu Force anyway, considering the posing
>>
>>1150452
But Woods straight up had a monkey tail.
>>
>>1150080
It's a show where Japanese use magic to turn into Germans. Idk
>>
>>1150080
if there was one tag team/ manager that would even be around in the attitude era it would be New Day.

It's the only tag team heels done right. I love to hate them.
>>
>>1150080
I dropped them when they started with the fucking unicorn shit
>>
>>1150486
Wait, they are considered Heels? So the league of nations are faces?
>>
>>1150514
they were the less of 2 evils because LoN has Rusev?
>>
>>1150311
I was there today. The black people love them. Seriously a guy went hoarse from cheering them to much. But he still marked even harder for Stone Cold
>>
>>1150452
>>1150233
They weren't Ginyu Force you fucking idiots. They were Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz. Cole even said Xavier was Vegeta.
>>
>>1150080
I assume you're talking about black people in general? Address me as a word other than nigger and I'll tell you why African Americans, or black people, or colored people, or anything that isn't derogatory as fuck you want to call us like DBZ.
>>
>>1150584
don't talk to me like that nigger I'm part Native American
>>
>>1150579
they act gay like ginyu
>>
>>1150579
calm down, virgin

sorry if I misidentified your waifus
>>
>>1150597
You must have been cucked in your life by a bbc?
>>
>>1150605
>you know exactly what it is what youre pretending youve never watched the show trying to get cool points on an anonymous image board
You can't be this much of a faggot, you're just retarded, right?
>>
>>1150080
Blacks love DBZ so much because DBZ was always an alpha violent cartoon of who is the toughest. Also the saiyans are the niggerest with their attitudes. Saiyans are literally violent thuggish apes that love to fight. Vegeta has so much pride that he puts it above logic itself. He never admits he is inferior. Just like blacks refuse to admit when they lose a fight.

This is why blacks love DBZ.
>>
>>1150603
>ginyu force were gay
Nigga you trippin'
>>
I haven't watched wrestling for about 11 years until tonight.
What is 'Booty-Os'? Some kind of sex reference? How is it related to cereal?
>>
>>1150423
>TeamFourStar
Huh, that is seriously a random ass sign to bring
>>
>>1150080
So that's what that was supposed to be? I thought it was the OG White Ranger's chest shield.
>>
File: YamchaOwned.png (321 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
YamchaOwned.png
321 KB, 640x480
>>1150080
Who is the Yamcha of the current WWE? Dean Ambrose?
>>
>>1150825
>Who is the Yamcha of the current WWE? Dean Ambrose?

Nah it is definitely the entire wyatt family. Those guys job real hard.
>>
>>1150825
Zack Ryder?
>>
>>1150748
I think I know what you're trying to say, but the combination of your rage and the cheeto dust on your fingers makes it a little hard to understand

I obviously know of the show, but I seem to lack the passion for it that you have

may the loads that you blow to your saiyan dreambois be plentiful yet easy to clean

take a deep breath and think about what you're trying to say before you type

hit that inhaler if you need to
>>
>>1150864
but he won.
>>
>>11508825
I gotta say Heath Slater.
>>
I don't understand the love for DBZ. The shows pacing made it unwatchable. Also dragonball was 100x better.
>>
>>1150874
>all these unoriginal assumptions and stale memes
>>
>>1150423
Is that Takahata101 in the New Day shirt?
>>
>>1150825
>faggot that people used to think was strong but just gets btfo now
Definitely Bray Wyatt
>>
>Booty-O's still not a real cereal

Do they just not want my money?
>>
>>1150109
But I'm a nigger and I only like one of those things.
>>1150584
>Wants to be called African American
Fuck off
>>
>>1150952
>literally calling yourself a nigger
lmao just lynch yourself already
>>
>>1150896
we were all 7 - 12 years old, what the fuck did we know about pacing?
>>
>>1150811
Lanipator's the one holding it.
>>
>>1150952
African American is fine. American is fine. Colored is ok, I guess. Nigger isn't cool, it's booty.
>>
>>1151083
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1151113
Say nigger in real life faggot
>>
>>1151140
I do
>>
File: nigg.jpg (78 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
nigg.jpg
78 KB, 640x420
>>1151140
>>
File: 52871.jpg (24 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
52871.jpg
24 KB, 225x350
>>1151083
>>1151140
lmao do you love dbz?
>>
>>1151201
5 knuckle shuffle yourself, breh
>>
>>1150922
Shit
>>
>>1150579
I can't wait til this gets on youtube. It blows my mind that WWE commentary would have DBZ characters mentioned in it.
>>
>>1151140
NIgger

Also, I say nigger all the time. My friends think that it fucking hilarious. And that's because it is.
>>
>>1150982
Better than being called a fucking African American.
>>1151083
If someone called me a African American I would be pissed.
>>
>>1150181
underrated
>>
>>1150080

>every problem is solved by getting angry and punching things as hard as possible

GEE I WONDER
>>
Best thing to come out of DBZ in recent history is the Abridge stuff.
https://youtu.be/FJI9sA5RJWs
>>
>>1151406
Shut up, Nigerian American
>>
>>1151406
I personally prefer black
Simple and neutral
>>
>>1150423
well that's a crazy as fuck coincidence if ever there was one.
>>
>>1151545
But that's not true you homo
>>
>>1150080
>Tag Meme Champions
>>
>>1150080
Niggers have the intelligence of autistic kids.
>>
Why does anyone over 14 love dbz so much?
>>
>>1150080

The same reason cumskins like anime and asian girls who look like they're 12
>>
>>1150080
DB is not even relevant anymore. It's a kids show from the 90s, why are these faggots dressing up as cartoon characters from the 90s?? WWE is so out of touch and lame.
>>
>>1153524
>It's a kids show from the 90s
you mean like the attitude era that 30 year old neckbeards clamor for?
>>
>>1153529

Are you pissed you weren't alive for the golden age of wrestling?
>>
>>1153524
naw bro, DB is still relevant, kids still watch it. It's still on.
>>
>>1150080
>Black people can't like what other people like

And why is that?
>>
>>1153542
Quit bullshitting me, there are other cartoons kids watch nowadays. If its still on, only old fucks watch it.
>>
File: Booty Os.webm (3 MB, 798x472) Image search: [Google]
Booty Os.webm
3 MB, 798x472
>>1150943
Wait, I thought it legit was? Can't you buy it from WWE store in Murica or something?

I thought it was some cross promotion shit like they had with Fruity Loops, hence the shilling
>>
>>1153542
Do you even know what relevant means? Hell i bet you nick is still showing sponge-bob and its way more relevant. Anime is dead outside of Japan and its autistic fanbase in white nations.
>>
>>1151083
>Colored is okay

No it really isn't.
>>
>>1153535
>Attitude Era
>Golden Age
Early-Mid Ruthless Aggression was better.

>>1153524
>>1153556
It's constantly getting 1.5m views weekly on its midnight spot on Toonami (and half that for the 8pm repeat showing prior), the games still sell very well, it still is the 2nd most recognizeable anime/manga thing outside of Japan, the brand literally carried Nicktoons network when they had it, and the rights for newer stuff still fetch a pretty penny.

DBZ is still extremely relevant.
>>
File: tumblr420.gif (65 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
tumblr420.gif
65 KB, 400x296
whats with you assblasted virgins being so mad about tnd? this entrance was really funny and original, stop being such jackasses. well i guess this is natural when you're a fat NEET.
>>
>>1150584
>>1153514
>>1153550
So much cringe.
I`m glad I don`t have to depend on honor points to have self esteem.
>>
>>1153577
>defends niggers
>post gif of nigger whom is a rapist
>>
>>1153576
>Early-Mid Ruthless Aggression was better.

So I was right about you being underage.

The only good thing about that era was Smackdown, RAW was a festering heap of manure with HHH at the helm.
>>
New Day is there to attract black people and people who have been out of the loop and think that WWE still takes itself extremely seriously like its the attitude era.

They are so ridiculous the first time watching them that they are very memorable. A lot of the long time viewers though ( Like here ) can find their gimmick stale after watching them do it on RAW every week.
>>
>>1153594
Can you show me a conviction?
>>
>>1153586

>Making fun of anyone when "so much cringe" is in his vocabulary
>Gets his self esteem by going online and being a keyboard warrior
>>
>>1153594
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1153652
>raw was bad during ruthless aggression meme
zzzzz
>>
File: wife's son 2.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
wife's son 2.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>1153652
Not the same guy (pretty obvious since I replied to both of your posts) and I liked the Attitude Era as well, but it was mostly a clusterfuck with the entire McMahon family needing to be in that main event spotlight at all times.

RA had the brand split, larger AND BETTER, roster, many more storylines which had all around better quality than AA's, etc.

If you just wanna spout memes about "lol, RA is your favorite, 18+" then you're just some NEET manbaby who keeps thinking that Attitude was flawless in every way and want nothing more than everyone to cuss and bleed for no reason in every single match.
>>
>>1153676

Ratings took a huge dump and Smackdown was the popular show. It was so popular that Heyman says Vince wanted to take control to make it less popular and they got into frequent arguments about it. This is tantamount to some autist saying this era was the best cause only NXT was good.

Don't stop proving how underage you are. Please keep going.
>>
>>1150080 It was all that was on TV after school.
>>
>>1153702
>one show was better so the worse one wasnt good too
>muh ratings
>hurrrr durrrr underage
zzzzz
>>
>>1153700

This isn't about your preferences chump. It's about objective facts. Wrestling was at its peak between 1997 and 2001. Ratings were sky high, if you weren't watching wrestling on Monday nights you were a weirdo.

I can't stop calling you underage cause you're misrepresenting facts that you can't recount correctly.

>Larger and better roster

You cannot simply be serious. Smackdown was the only redeeming factor of that era, on RAW it was Evolution hogging all the titles and heels winning all the time. Smackdown being good isn't enough to make an era the best of all time cause RAW's ratings plummeted hard when HHH became champion and new face of the company.
>>
>>1153718

>Dismisses ratings as an indicator of popularity
>I was born in 1998 and was still in diapers when wrestling had true mainstream appeal
>Unironically thinks RAW was watchable in 2003
>>
>>1153752
>>1153728
>state of this faggot getting buttblasted over people having different opinions
wew you need to go outside
>>
>>1153769

>Different opinions

Kek you underage twat. It's okay you can like your RA eras and reminisce over Lita and Edge tongue kissing each other but adults are talking here.

Do you know what the term "objective" means? Go look at a ratings chart and swipe right on tinder, maybe you'll match up with a girl desperate enough to want to hold your hand.
>>
>>1153781
>still this mad over literally nothing
lmao@your life
>>
>>1153718
Well to be fair, ratings actually mattered back then.

>>1153728
Smackdown wasn't the only thing good though since RAWs were still great at this time. You keep saying ratings make the era when that really isn't the case since you also need to factor in toy sales, PPV buys, apparel sales, and a whole bunch of other marketing shit.

You just said that AA was "The Golden Age" and your argument seems to be nothing more than "It was super popular between these years" when that really shouldn't define a "Golden Era" from person to person.
>>
>>1153793

What does Golden Age even mean to you? Literally find a dictionary near you.

Even taking a look at the things that were better on RA you have Eddie Guerrero, Benoit, Kurt Angle, Taker etc...well guess what these guys were also part of the AE.

>your argument seems to be nothing more than "It was super popular between these years"

No it also had the best storylines, good wrestling, and every single division, from low-carders, to tag team division, to mid-card, all the way to the main event mattered. The company was making a lot of money from every division. WCW's cruiserweight division was great, ECW was still at its helm, WWF actually having competition and having to book every RAW like a typical wrestlemania in order to compete. The whole invasion angle of WCW guys jumping ship. I can literally keep going on but this being 4chan and all I don't expect any intelligent retorts as referenced by this idiot over here >>1153791 so I'll just stick to my "18+" meme'ing around since that's the only language people understand on this board.
>>
>>1153830
>ur just memeing
>literally posted le underage meme in every one of your posts
>you think youre a smart mature adult while sitting on your computer getting upset over fucking wrestling
>you actually take wrestling seriously
Just kys
>>
>>1150423
Holy shit thats Lani!
>>
>>1153858

>He still can't say anything intelligent to back up his points
>l-l-l-l-lmaoing @ your life
>k-k-kill yourself
>He's still responding

I'll let you get the final word in Timmy. Then it's back to studying for your reading exam tomorrow.
>>
>>1153889
>i need to back up my opinion
That's not how life works you dumb cunt
>>
>>1153830
A golden age is a period in a field of endeavor when great tasks were accomplished. Also, it's a metaphor so it can mean whatever the fuck.

Also, Invasion was shit. It didn't start out bad and had a lot of promise but the real people weren't there yet due to existing contracts (The deciding match was filled with WWF guys on both sides) Literally, if they got the big WCW draws earlier or booked the angle later, it would've been flawless.

Also, they both had great mid-card to low-card stories, angles, and gimmicks and had to competitively fight one another every Monday but when we had both WWE and WCW people in the same roster, their were much more coherent stoylines to the point where even the Women's stories were great (on average, it was fleshed out to be a bit less 2 dimensional).

Sure they dumped a lot of divisions down the drain, but this was at the time when people were getting less and less division-locked, hell, Jericho was a Cruiserweight in WCW and he went on to be WWE's first Unidisputed Champion and Rey Mysterio is even more in that boat. Not to mention, they had copy titles for a while since there was pretty much 2 of every belt for a few years due to the merger.
>>
>>1153858

Every reply you've made has been bogus. "zzzz" isn't a retort, and pretending like you don't take wrestling seriously when you're on a wrestling board is pathetic.

Of course no one takes this nonsense seriously, it's awful nowadays, and relies on people who were popular from 15 years ago to come and make it relevant.

You can think 2006-2011 was the greatest period ever for all I care, but we're not talking about opinions here. You're not even saying anything here you're just lazily trolling cause you have nothing better to do with yourself.
>>
>>1153955
>youre pretending you dont take wrestling seriously
>2 sentences later
>no one takes wrestling seriously
>being this retarded
zzzz
>>
>>1153950

Yes, and the AE was the golden age cause that's when the monday night war was won and a myriad of stars were created, including the ones you're jerking off from the RA era.

The only new people to come out of that were Cena and Orton. Everyone else faded into obscurity, it was riding on the coattails of the guys from the AE who didn't get a chance cause The Rock and Austin were way too popular.
>>
File: lalalalal.jpg (19 KB, 441x397) Image search: [Google]
lalalalal.jpg
19 KB, 441x397
>>1153968

just kys.end it.
>>
>>1153969
Also, honestly, in terms of money in general, the product right now maybe on top. I don't know the specific numbers and everyone knows the TV ratings are 6 feet under, but I feel like all the advertising and merch of today trumps the stuff of yester-year, not to mention, PPV buys prior to the Network's existence.
>>
File: W11069.jpg (402 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
W11069.jpg
402 KB, 1001x1001
>>1153568
It's just a t-shirt in a box.
http://shop.wwe.com/the-new-day-booty-os-t-shirt-and-collectible-box/W11069.html?dwvar_W11069_color=Teal#start=1
>>
>>1153999
Oh. Well that changes things
>>
>>1150584
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>1150914
Could be, the guy next to him looks like LittleKuriboh and there's a guy in a black hoodie with a Shadow Jago mask behind the sign that might be Matt from Super Best Friends. All of them were there together.
>>
>>1150109
I don't care for Gears.

Also it totally makes sense. DBZ is a great entry level battle shonen anime and is one of the great classics. SF is one of the best 2D fighting game series. Do the math, idiot.
>>
>>1150080
because niggers have small brains, only manchildren and actual children watch dbz
>>
>>1154045

>a guy who watches children's mandrama on the children's mandrama board calling anyone a manchild with a small brain

wew
>>
>>1153586
>shitting on black people is okay
>defending blacks is cringey
Son, it's literally the opposite. You are a fedora-tipping edgeloard.
>>
>>1150109
once you realize black people are violent, it very simple why
>>
File: 1457611815607.jpg (130 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1457611815607.jpg
130 KB, 1023x682
Fucking casuals, I bet they collect FunkoPOPs.
>>
>>1150423
Xavier browsing twitter-
>Holy fucking shit, teamfourstar are here, quick, duct tape some shitty sayian costumes together and tell the camera guys to find them in the crowd
>Unicorns? Fuck the unicorn entrance, I'mma be fucking Vegeta

Considering what a nerd he is it wouldn't surprise me if this was what genuinely went down.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.