[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you satisfied Roman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: later that night....png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
later that night....png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Are you satisfied Roman?
>>
She got a massive erection out of that shit.
>>
>steph just found her bull to cvck haitch with
>>
Look at that fucking smile and those eyes. She fucking came her pants. Probably wants to be speared by Roman every night now. Hey should pair her with Roman on raw and turn Roman heel
>>
>>1149841
>>1149878
>>1149968
>prepping the Brahma Bull 2.0
>>
>>1150088
kek
>>
>Galina, this is my new wife Stephanie
>Jojo, she's your mama now
>>
>>1149759
Roman "Woman Beater" Reigns is the new top face
>>
>>1150884
>Woman Beater

Look at Steph, she enjoyed it
>>
was it good for you, steph?
>>
>>1151068
This. Steph likes it rough.
>>
File: 1459228944839.gif (868 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
1459228944839.gif
868 KB, 200x179
>>1151068
>>1151085
I don't think Hunter fucks the shit outta her… I mean, he married her just to be where he is right now. If he stood with Chyna, he probably wouldn't be where he is right now.
>>
Steph is a slut
>>
>HEY STEPH WHY IS OUR SON SAMOAN
>>
>>1151085
Steph like it rough but she's probably the one being rough
>>
>>1151281

>If he stood with Chyna, he probably wouldn't be where he is right now.

You don't say....

This Mania was shit but Stephanie looked fucking hot as FUCK.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.