[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people actually paid to watch this shit Jesus Christ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>people actually paid to watch this shit

Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1458734182195.png (250 KB, 649x616) Image search: [Google]
1458734182195.png
250 KB, 649x616
What's worse than Triple H vs Roman was that the Rock and Cena attempt to bury Bray some more. So fucking dumb
>>
>>1149594
>people spent thousands just to see shane go off the cell
this wm was so trash
>>
>>1149594
People actually pay to watch Medieval Times.
>>
>>1150639
there is literally nothing wrong with Medieval Times

I would have fucking rather watched that than the shitshow we got tonight
>>
Did Roman get booed?

That's all I wanted to see.
>>
Luckily, I have the WWE Network, which means that even though this WrestleMania sucks, I won't cancel the Network, because the network actually has a bunch of shit you can watch, not only Live PPVs, knowhatimsayin'?
>>
>>1150663
they muted it kek
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1028x1258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1028x1258
I just met a chick that's into WWE. Haven't watched this garbage since the "attitude" era. How do I appeal to her so I can blast her face with semen?
>>
>>1150639
No one is paying over a thousand dollars to go to medieval times, but some queer bought Wrestlemania tickets, paid for an airplane and hotel to watch that garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 353x334
>>1150663
>>
>>1151129
You need to probe for info. Is she after the big muscled dudes or does she like the indy darlings?
>>
>>1149594
>actually watching it at all
>watching raw despite being this btfo by vince and being bootyblasted enough to cry on a siamese leather crafting chat room

>not quitting wwe (including reading about it) for at least a year

you're literally objectively being cucked by the wwe, senpai
>>
As an Australian what the FUCK is this i do not understand it at all, can someone break it down to me? isn't it fake? idk
>>
I didn't. It's free with my cable subscription, senpai.
>>
>>1149594
>deanetty, sasha, new day, brayyyy lmao all buried
>league of nations winning
>the big dog winning
it was fantastic live, would pay for my ticket again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.