[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate Westlemania 32 so far. It's nearly over and likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1455476063718.png (264 KB, 616x464) Image search: [Google]
1455476063718.png
264 KB, 616x464
Rate Westlemania 32 so far.

It's nearly over and likely nothing major is going to happen to redeem it.
>>
>>
why/10
>>
File: 000000.jpg (82 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
82 KB, 651x641
literally 2/10
>>

I'm bored as shit.
>>
4. Ryder getting his moment and the women's championship match were the only highlights.
>>
The only great match was the ladder match. Everything else was good to alright.
>>
seth rollins
>>
the best thing so far is Steph's leather outfit

AJ vs Jericho was good. The rest crap. Worst wm ever
>>
This fucking match is so fucking awful.
>>
a 6 so far

That ME is sucking the life out of that building
>>
8/10 until the Women's match, then a sharp decrease to 5/10, and Ramen is bringing it down to a very solid 2/10
>>
''same old shit''

kek

Roman makes Steph's bitching bearable
>>
5/10

Ryder's match was good, The women's championship match was pretty impresive i have to say. but everything else was just dumb and pointless.
>>
>nothing happened at the end

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY LET THIS HAPPEN
>>
>wrestling inc poll has 20% of people voting that WM32 was excellent
>>
reminder that Rock won a match in WM in 6 seconds
>>
The divas match was the best kek
>>
>>1149658
It's superstars now shitlord
>>
>>1149699
It doesn't matter
>>
>>1148378
It would have been great if the crowd wasn't muted during the Main Event at all. Ladder Match and Jericho vs Styles were good. Shane vs Taker was decent. Battle Royal was fun, Woman's Title Match wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Lesnar vs. Ambrose ended way too quickly and wasn't vicious enough for a street fight. Main Event was just a bad match, would have been funny to actually hear how to crowd sounded.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.