[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sound edit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
LOL who heard WWE fucking with the sound when roman entered? trying to turn the boos down and the pitch of the roman chants up but it just sounded fucked

LOLOL FUCK ROMAN
>>
They're literally doing it in the match too. The boos keep mysteriously dying down instantly.
>>
>>1147862
Nice Facebook post
>>
They are doing it in the match as well, boos suddenly stop and ROMAN SUCKS chants stop.
>>
they just muted the crowd and turned up the announcer mics.
>>
>>1148239
"uhh muh 4chan im oldfag im newfag" stfu manchild rofl

>>1148256
>>1148669
Yeah it's crazy and for the celebration after he won they turned it all the way down...I guess that's one way around having your biggest show ending with the crowd shitting on it.
>>
>>1147862
>>1148170
>>1148256
anyone got a vid of this? im just leaving the event and not even the children were cheering him, it was either nobody cared or deafening boo's
>>
>>1147862
sound guys working hard.
>>
You know they are fucking with the sound when Steph's mic is louder than EVERYONE, including the announce team.
>>
>>1147862

They don't mute anything. Boo's don't last as long as chants do. If they did, why didn't they mute the crowd at the 2015 RR?
>>
>>1147862
Got a vid of this?
>>
>>1150057
they started muting after that. on paper roman winning could have work. if daniel bryan looked strong, but they fucked him over, so boo's all round. WWEE thought it would die down, but it hasn't and now they are muting it
>>
>>1147862
At least Cena took his boos like a man
>>
>>1150072
https://streamable.com/t6kc
>>
>>1149782
sorry no video, if you have network you can see it on there
>>1150057
It's pretty obvious they started doing this when they realized no one likes him...it's actually a known thing that they fuck with the sound I remember a few other people mentioning this on some wrestlers podcast.

also when he entered you can literally hear the sound being messed with, it sounded like someone was fucking with a sound mixer, didn't sound natural at all....and then beyond his entrance it seemed to carry on throughout the match and the end
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.