[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want your Attitude Era back? I gotcha senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: CAMPWWE.png (536 KB, 539x478) Image search: [Google]
CAMPWWE.png
536 KB, 539x478
You want your Attitude Era back? I gotcha senpai
>>
It honestly doesn't look that bad 2bh
>>
This entire time they advertised this as a kid show
>>
I'm hype for Jake the Snake desu senpai
>>
File: 1459727573107.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1459727573107.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>this will probably be good

The promos actually made me giggle.
>>
>>1147470
They've advertised this as an "adult animation" since the beginning you mong.
>>
>>1147184
it will be watchable probably

nothing amazing but a decent time killer at the least
>>
>drunk ric flashing and humping everything he sees

Holy shit they got his character right.
>>
>>1148606
with jokes like
>I'm triple H's dad, call me quad

And no its not a refrence to his torn quads, its just a fucking awful joke on how 4 > 3
>>
I'm more excited for this than any of the upcoming PPVs 2bh
>>
When is this crap coming out, i still got a free month on the network.
>>
>Is Rated MA but RAW Is PG
There is hope for a wrestling show rated MA in the Network
>>
>>1150011
may 1st
>>
>>1150024
aw well, at least 1 episode, I guess.
>>
>>1149872
>Adult shows can't have simple jokes
>>
Nothing says an amazing show then ric flair dryhumping a rock and taking a kid to a strip club.
>the secret life of Ric Flair the cartoon.
>>
>>1150645
He probably spent an afternoon crying after recording because it reminded him of the first time he took Reid to a strip club
>>
>>1147184
Are they gonna keep it censored or let it all fly?
>>
>>1149872
>And no its not a refrence to his torn quads,
are you sure about that?
>>
They wouldn't have had this in the Attitude Era.

The mature content during the Attitude Era was part of the actual show. WWE today is trying to have adult content aside from the main shows as part of some subliminal de-PGization program that probably won't work.
>>
Judging from that clip of Flair humping a boulder, it looks like it'll be full of gif gold.
>>
>>1151060
>the year that this day is currently in
>gif
>>
>>1150837
Yeah I'm pretty sure cause it makes no sense.

>"I'm Triple H's dad, Quadruple H,you can call me quad"

I'm fairly certain the joke is since he is hhh's dad, he has more h's in his name for whatever reason, hence quad. This joke barely makes sense hense I thought it was a kid's show
>>
>>1151352
yeah the marketing initially was heavily for kids my nephew wanted to watch it.

I don't know if he can now
>>
>>1148860
If only this was Charlotte's character
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.