[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Mania ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 17
Worst Mania ever?
>>
>>1146506
yes
>>
>>1146506
pretty much
>>
What are the chances he gets booed?
>>
>>1147189
100%
>>
>>1146506
Best, just because Ryder got his moment.
>>
>>1146506
it started fine but lost steam in HIAC match and took a sharp nose dive
>>
>>1148261
that was the only good thing and it was the first match. it's been all downhill since
>>
>>1148467
I'm still riding my mark wave from then.
>>
>>1146506

I wouldn't say worst - HBK, Mankind, Stone Cold and Shane-O are reason enough to watch - but aside from that, it's kind of a shit fiesta.

Thankfully the crowd is echoing what we're all feeling. I just hope the WWE execs take note.
>>
>>1148467
This desu. People have been saying Mania will be shit every year for a while now, yet every year they manage to pull it off and put on a good show. This has been genuinely fucking awful though.
>>
>>1148534
Of course they won't. They don't need smarks.
>>
SAVE_US.SETH
>>
There are people who will unironically say that Mania was better than Takeover Dallas.
>>
the girls tag team match was the best match of the night
>>
>>1148586

You're right... It just bums me the fuck out. You have literally hundreds of thousands of people guiding your show, just to ignore them. It's insane.
>>
there are people that actually paid thousands of dollars for this Wrestlamania
>>
>>1148644
Please don't start this meme
>>
Every single thing was booked wrong, even the Dudley's table spot. Not to mention the use of HBK and Mick and Stone Cold
>>
I can't remember the last time I saw a crowd turn so hostile so fast.
>>
>>1146506
last year was worse, but this match is fuckin stupid. fire rr wwe christ
>>
>>1146506
at least last years had surprize factor with seth rollings cashing in
>>
>>1148923
What happened?
>>
I would like my 9.99 back please.
>>
>>1146506
rip wwe
>>
absolute garbage. I've been watching them live since WM3
>>
You idiots actually paid to watch this with hundreds of free streams online?
>>
Its not AS bad as WM9, but it beats WM27 for sure. This is the 2nd worse Wrestlemania, with it very close to WM9 levels.
>>
#CancelWWENetwork pls
>>
Worst I've ever seen. So blatantly predictable it was unpredictable. They didn't even try.
>>
>100,000 fans
>Literally couldn't hear anyone when Roman won

Obviously they muted out everything to hide the thunderous boos.
>>
Yep
>>
>>1149482
Aren't you forgetting 11?
>>
>last year seemed like the absolute worst
>turned out okay to pretty GOAT when Seth cashed in

>this year
>no real memorable matches, seen people perform their best elsewhere in PPVs
>that obvious revisionist history by muting the entire fucking stadium at the end
>>
This was just fucking awful, this felt like a 4 hour RAW. Jesus fucking Christ.Roman even won clean, how did they not have someone come in and fuck up the match. It was so fucking bad.
>>
>>1146506
I hate to hate on Reigns because the hate for him is mostly unfair but Reigns fucking sucked balls in that match. Holy shit was he bad.

Cena is way better than this guy ever will be. I hope Reings has some better singles matches in the future because that is one of his worst I seen yet. I expected a new move or two from him but nothing.
>>
>>1146506
One of the worst.
>>
File: 1338668824694.png (541 KB, 1192x953) Image search: [Google]
1338668824694.png
541 KB, 1192x953
>MUTING 100,000 PEOPLE
>>
>>1149314

They put Reigns over again, despite the fact that no one wanted him to win. Basically CENAWINSLOL 2.0.
>>
I was so bored I didnt even watch the final match. Not interesting when its 100% guaranteed that Roman will win
>>
>no reveal during final match
>no surprise during final match
>no new stable during final match

How did this get okayed?
>>
>It's a fuck over anyone under 40 who the fans like episode

I mean even if I was just watching as a casual looking to see a good show for 4 hours, this was a disaster
>>
IDK if it was the worst. Definitley dragged at points. Also, why did Jericho go over Styles? Jericho is my favorite of all time but it just didn't make sense. Whatever. Raw is going to be good tomorrow.
>>
I was watching wwe network stream and I heard cheers when he won, yet most people are saying it was muted. Those that heard nothing, how were you watching?
>>
>>1149602
>100,000 people

You've been worked.
>>
>>1149662

>this was someone's first time watching a Wrestlemania
>it was so shitty that they'll never bother watching anything WWE does in the future, regardless of its quality

It hurts.
>>
Not as bad as 27, but the second worst I've seen.

It was horrible how the heels kept winning even in the decent matches.
>>
The main event actually wasn't bad
>>
>>1149688
There were people cheering him but there are also people giving their thumbs down and you can hear the boos even on lower volumed mics.
>>
File: normie.png (704 KB, 590x792) Image search: [Google]
normie.png
704 KB, 590x792
>>1146506
>>
I still say WM11 is the worst, followed by 9, and this one may be tied with 9.
>>
File: 1456797791852.jpg (85 KB, 1108x1008) Image search: [Google]
1456797791852.jpg
85 KB, 1108x1008
I think the problem is we all expected it and were even more disappointed.

It wasn't even a good match. It was just Roman doing every spot he only knows how to do.

He doesn't know how to "go outside of arsenal".
>>
>>1149757
>He doesn't know how to "go outside of arsenal".
This, it wouldn't hurt if he did 2-3 new moves
>>
>let the show run an hour over
>use that time to have a straightforward singles match with no surprises.

For what purpose¿ Just cut the Rock's flamethrower and fat redneck joke shitfest.
>>
>>1149688
>>1149723
They piped in cheers at the end, I figured no one would buy it since he was the heel the whole match
>>
>>1149803
No there were cheers in the end because you can see people clapping and smiling
>>
File: 1407920361657.png (700 KB, 925x566) Image search: [Google]
1407920361657.png
700 KB, 925x566
>A Mania where the high point of the night is Zack Ryder winning 20 minutes in and the MOTN is the fucking Diva's match

I expect nothing and etc.
>>
>>1149783
HHH thinks every title match should be 20 minutes, despite them making money with Austin and Hogan wrestling under that limit usually
>>
I'd say it was pretty damn bad. I think the injured roster really showed through tonight and the lack of a BMJ match or even Orton or Cesaro really stung.

Best match of the weekend wasn't even on the Mania card, it was Samy vs. Nakamura by quite a large margin. The best actual match on the card was the Diva's triple threat, but I give Taker vs. Shane MoTN just because of Shane's super hype spots.

The roster was so thin the IC ladder much was literally a bunch of "who?" and even then they somehow missed out on a chance to put Neville in it. AJ vs. Y2J wasn't that different from any of their previous matches, I wish their matches started in a time machine and turned into them both 7-8 years ago. I think it's sad that NXT puts on better cards than Wrestlemania.

If they want Reigns over so much then the only way it's ever going to happen is by putting the original shield back together and around him. The coolest thing they did tonight was put over Ryder in the ladder match but it proves the IC title really doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>1149455
This. Who pays for any ppv event (WWE,UFC, Boxing et. al.) these days?
>>
>>1149821
Exactly how I feel about it
Womens title though wouldn't have been as good if Cole was doing his usual thing instead of calling things like he actually did in the match
>>
There were fucking Nakamura chants holy shit
>>
>>1149817
yeah 5 marks in the front row who were probably paid to clap while Roman gets booed the whole match. face it the company fucked up and their stock and ratings will go even lower
>>
>MOTN is a divas match
>AJ losing for no reason
>Bray buried completely
>Everything else shit
>HIAC managed to be boring
>>
>>1149697
I recently started watching wwe, I started around the time the shield broke up, Ill probably keep on watching but this was pretty meh even as someone who doesnt mind Roman, all the hate he gets just makes me shake my head at him winning the title again

I REALLY wanted shane to win cause I've hated the stupid authority angle forever plus watching him use all the moves I wasnt around for felt great sucks that everythings pg now cause the "streetfight" was some pussy shit
>>
>>1146506
Top 5 easily

A match 4 hours earlier than the main event was more exciting
>>
lol u guys are faggots.
u miss being able to post on /sp/?
fucking /asp/erger manchildren.
>>
This is the WORST WM ever you know why ?
Every single result was bad, not something like ''I hating this cause I like that guy''
NO
The whole Tag team division was buried for no reason
Undertaker won the match and fuck this company NOTHING WILL CHANGE AND THEY KNOW THEY NEED CHAGE
Dean ambrose match was so fucking short e they fought in the ring the whole time
>AJ Styles losing
Do I need to talk about the main event ?
>>
>>1149847
Neville is injured, bruh.

Styles vs. Nakamura would've saved this show.
>>
>>1149847
>but I give Taker vs. Shane MoTN just because of Shane's super hype spots.

Same

Shane still got it even after all these years.
>>
>>1149642
fat chicks wanted him to win
>>
>They won't have Stone Cold and HBK show up without advertising them, no way they'll get involved in one of the main events
>They show up and shit on 7 midcarders

I mean the whole thing was bizarre
>>
It was great. You're all overeating
>>
>all of these neckbeards pretending they didn't like WrestleMania because liking it would be admitting that WrestleMania is better without their vanilla favourites Bryan and Orton and without "BMJ" having a match

Obvious influx/raid of redditors and wooo-posters is obvious.
>>
>Worst Wrestlemania
>Not 2
>>
>>1150023
oh don't get me started on Lesnar vs Ambrose either, Ambrose gets his ass kicked for a month by Brock, it's a no DQ mtch, you figure he'd at least take an ass whooping for 20 minutes. Nope he jobs in 10 minutes, I mean what is the point of this??
>>
I would stomached another rock v cena instead of this shit
>>
>>1149946
ah didn't know Neville was out.

You're right but I really fear for Nakamura being anywhere near the main roster and getting fucked by shit booking.
>>
File: firefox_2016-04-03_23-12-57.png (19 KB, 1329x171) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-04-03_23-12-57.png
19 KB, 1329x171
>>
>>1150060
yeah I watched with people who never watch, they thought it was terrible and boring
>>
>WWE have yet to update their fb page
>>
>>1149555
11 was good
>>
Yeah this is easily the worst ever. It's a slap in the face to all of the wwe fans.
>>
>>1149555
it at least had a decent title match, even if it wasn't the main event and the wrong guy won. match and story still had merit.
>>
>>1149682
just to mix it up i guess. AJ already beat him twice, can't have Jericho lose 3 times in a row, would look stupid.
>>
Hehe Romans is the New champ I love it
>>
Ryder's dad coming out was top feels
>>
How do they mute the crowd?
>>
>>1150308
Kevin Dunn has a mute button in front of him at all times
>>
>>1149879
>>Bray buried completely

>having a segment with The Rock
>burried

Are you stupid?
>>
Things that would have been better for each match:

1. If they just let Samy and KO fight for the IC title instead of the meme 7 man ladder match. You could leave it a ladder match or however you want but their rivalry from NXT would have been enough to carry the hype for an awesome 1 on 1 match.

2. AJ vs. Y2J - Make their match count for something BIG. Like number 1 contender coming out of mania. Just felt boring with nothing new at stake. If they're important to have a 1 on 1 at mania they're important enough to put into the WHC picture.

3. League of Nations vs. New Day - just wipe out League of Nations and let New Day, Dudleys and Usos have a triple threat for titles. Have Dudley Boyz go over.

4. DIVAS match - literally only thing I would have done would have had either Becky or Sasha go over. Even the Rick Flair interference spot would still be there, just the person in the ring with Charlotte finds a reversal and wins the belt. Can't have a 1 woman revolution, you have to build up Becky and Sasha too.

5. Dean vs. Brock - Needed blood, needed more hardcore spots and needed to make Dean look stronger. Ending was fine though, Brock is supposed to win.

6. Legends spot - Should have just been LoN talking shit and then getting shit on, none of the New Day getting beat stuff first.

7. Hell in a Cell - Shane should have won. Taker isn't believable anymore as a monster of destruction, he walks gingerly and gases easily. No reason to protect him at the end of his career. Plus people would be hype about RAW tomorrow if Shane won.

8. WWE Championship - Trips should have gone over, he had been working a regular schedule since he got back and could still do so. To me he should have kept the strap until Seth got back. That way it's easy to turn Seth face, he comes back to fight for the title he never lost, Trips doesn't want to give another Authority member a title fight, tension happens and they feud.
>>
>>1150341
Oh and The Rock and Bray segment. If the Rock REALLY loved the company then he would have had a match with Bray and did the job instead of embarassing Rowan in 6 seconds. Insulting Bray a bunch but giving him one line about him having it all then shitting all over him and his family with Cena accomplishes nothing. Bray got so buried.
>>
>>1150341
>#7
Does Shane now disappear or is Raw worth watching tomorrow in case he does do something?
>>
>>1150340
When was the last time Bray won anything noteworthy? You can't say losing to a big name guy can help put someone over if all they ever do is lose
>>
>>1150252
Y2J also beat AJ once between those losses. If Y2J doesn't get elevated and goes back to part timing this was completely worthless result wise. Their match should have been for number 1 contention and best 2 out of 3 falls.
>>
>>1150394

The Wyatt's had nothing going into Wrestlemania, they had a segment with one of the biggest stars in the industry of all time. They don't just give time with The Rock to any average joe. They weren't buried.

Getting buried would be not appearing at all.
>>
This show stunk of Vince hard. Just an endless string of fuck you's to the fans.
>>
>>1150416
This is a retarded argument. Getting shit-talked on and blown the fuck out in a matter of minutes is getting buried. They look weak as fuck now.
>>
>>1150416
How'd getting time with The Rock do for R-Truth?
>>
>>1150383
Shane disappears now I'm guessing. That or he opens RAW by playing back the tape of Vince saying Shane only had to "have 1 match on 1 night" but never stipulated that he wins it. But with that in his back pocket he never would have jumped from the top of the cage trying to win.

My guess is it goes status quo, maybe an angle with Taker and Vince because Vince said some pretty fucked up shit about Taker leading up to Mania.
>>
File: 1440552994393.png (103 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
1440552994393.png
103 KB, 311x300
>Crowd pops like crazy for AJ
AJ loses
>Fans sick of authority angle, want something new
Shane loses
>First ever WOMENS TITLE MATCH
An old man plays the biggest part of the match, virtually the biggest part in the end
>Roman is the most hated babyface of all time
Wins biggest Mania in history

wew lad
>>
File: Punk-Rock_crop_north.png (346 KB, 617x411) Image search: [Google]
Punk-Rock_crop_north.png
346 KB, 617x411
>AJ Styles losing
>The Wyatts coming and then losing a match in 6 seconds to the Rock (Please go away Rocky)
>Baron Corbin winning something at Wrestlemania
>The disaster that was that "Street fight"
>That bland as fuck ME

There's a longer list but these just stick out to me as things that reallllly did not need to happen.
>>
>>1150436
>>1150441

It is like you smarks have no idea what getting burried is. Will the Wyatts fall down the card from this? No. Do they lose any momentum? No because they didn't have any. They got a damn Wrestlamania moment with The Rock. I bet you assclowns think the New Day was burried because they lost to LoL and got stunned by Austin.

>R Truth
As if that 50 year old black bastard was going anywhere.
>>
Why didn't Tatanka get an entrance?
>>
>>1150484
You'd rather have Kane win the battle royale?
>>
>>1150416
Actually they had heat with Brock after Royal Rumble and that would have been a white hot mania feud. Dean could have done a lot of other things besides fighting Brock in a street fight at Mania. He could have done the IC ladder match, he could have worked into the main event as a triple threat. But instead WWE shit on the Brock/Wyatt angle and relegated it to a Luke Harper vs. Brock Lesnar squash match on the internet. Either Bray is not healthy enough to compete or there's some serious bury work going on.
>>
>>1150493
>Wrestlemania moment
Stop this meme
>>
>>1150373
Bray's hurt and can't wrestle, bro.
>>
>>1150507
Him or Mark Henry would have been nice to be honest.

They're big men who I think deserve the recognition just being old.

Not a bad thing for Corbin, but it's just odd? I don't know it's weird seeing an NXT guy put over on WM while he's still technically an NXT worker.
>>
>>1150493
>Wrestlamania moment

Fuck off Vince plant
>>
>>1150507
Why not Sandow?
>>
>>1150535
wow jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1150523
problem is they buy their own shit and actually think like that
>>
>>1150533
source?
>>
>>1150518
>serious bury work going on.

It would have been better just to job them in the battle royale or have them not appear at all. Giving them minutes and paycheque at WM isn't much of a burial.

>>1150523
Like it or not, that shit is going down in the history books. It's a moment, it happened deal with it. he only way it goes away if Braun Rapes his sister or something. I am not saying it was good, but it happened.
>>
>>1146506
27?
>>
>>1150542
Sandow was stupid enough to not figure out "don't take steroids" means "take steroids"
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot,

>New Day losing to LoN

I mean, I love Lad Barrett and Rusev as much as the next guy but it's strange when went over the tag champs. I guess maybe it is attributed to Barrett leaving or not. Just weird.

I hope this means Enzo and Cass are now their future feud tomorrow.
>>
>>1150586
Enzo and Cass feuding with New Day*
>>
>>1150586

Gotta lose sometimes.
>>
>>1150601
> polite reminder that Reigns is a Royal Rumble winner, 3-time WWE World Champion and 2-time WrestleMania main eventer despite having 0 (ZERO) clean singles losses
>>
>>1150559
http://whatculture.com/wwe/bray-wyatt-suffering-from-significant-back-injury-will-he-miss-wrestlemania-32.php

>Dave Meltzer reports in this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Bray Wyatt is suffering from a significant back injury.

It's also why he suddenly backed out of Roadblock
>>
I went, just got home

Sat on the 4th level perfect fucking seats though. It was an amazing set and place to watch wrestling with 100,000 people but even coming off the high of being there I can see how people thought the show sucked. It kinda did it was just cool being there and finally hearing the glass shatter in person among other moments.

A few people at the top seemed to want Roman, but were scared to say anything because they were definitely outvoiced by some aggressive smarks. The match was super boring andd my brotheer and I decided to go to the bottom level as the show was pretty much over for us at that point anyway. In the party pass section (poor minorities and white trash) Roman was hugely over but you could hear the stadium ring out with boos above us.

We got out as soon as Roman won and beat traffic
>>
Braun and Rowan were buried but Wyatt wasn't.

Rock spoke highly of him, made him look good even though he didn't get much offence in.
>>
File: smarks after watching Mania.webm (3 MB, 798x466) Image search: [Google]
smarks after watching Mania.webm
3 MB, 798x466
Think Shane was really the only noteworthy thing. The Ladder match was fun but other than that, what was there?

6/10 probably and it's mostly there because they had some nice segments and had guys like SCSA come out
>>
Why does everyone still pop. So hard for Austin, Foley, Rock, etc coming out?

It would be one thing if we never heard from them and it was a real surprise, but these fucks are on TV, movies, and podcasts constantly. How have people not gotten sick of them yet?
>>
Okay mania. Had some good matches, but the finishes were fucking awful. How do you expect to build new stars when you let them be buried by someone who's not with the company anymore smfh. that rock vs bray bit was almost as stupid as hhh vs roman.
>>
>>1150651
Because their characters were that much better then what we have now. Old guard far better then the new guard.

Look at how hard people popped for Shane o Mac. Look at how hard they even marked for Cena of all people. These guys will be missed greatly once they are forever done.
>>
>>1150046
How does a Dean Mark deem this Mania as acceptable?
>>
When are they gonna put AJ Styles against someone who isn't a lazy shit phoning in his performances?

Who's even left for Charlotte to wrestle at this point who also does the whole "Divas Revolution" thing instead of the "Total Divas" thing so the new title stays credible? Are they bringing Bayley in to WWE finally?

Why was the Ambrose/Lesnar fight so short? It felt like only half the match had happened and yet it ended so quickly. Where do these guys go next?

With New Day double buried from the LON loss then Austin, how will the tag division recover? Obviously not through the Wyatt family considering they got buried, too.

When will Taker retire? That shit was not fun to watch. Just another spotfest, also with spots that have already been done to death particularly during ECW and during the Attitude Era.

Was there ever any WM Main Event that had the crowd essentially totally muted during the winning celebration like this time's Main Event?
>>
>>1146506
> tfw when this was my second time watching mania after 27
>>
>>1151418
>When are they gonna put AJ Styles against someone who isn't a lazy shit phoning in his performances?

Why does it matter? His career is dead now. He's fucking midcard trash. Vince signed him specifically to destroy his career.
>>
>>1148261
Hate Ryder.
>>
>>1150627
>Look at me, I'm a white nationalist who takes wrestling very seriously
>>
>>1151453
>this 'minority' got triggered
>>
>>1149697
This was my first mania. I haven't given up on WWE as a whole or anything but it was really bad.
>>
>>1150340
A segment where the rock says

>hey kid you're cool
>cheers
>just kidding you're not
>more cheers
>lets have a 6 second match
>>
>>1151453
This isn't even near accurate
>>
The women's match was the best thing about WM.

Think about that for a second.
>>
someone tell me what a smark is
someone tell me what a heel is
I am new to this...
>>
>>1151536
heel = bad guy
face = good guy
mark = you think it's real
smark = you know it's not real
>>
>>1150586
It doesn't hurt New Day desu

They may have lost, but it was non-title match and this essentially just keeps LoN in the running for the title
>>
>>1151554
ty bb ;)
>>
>>1148635

I watched the first half of Dallas before WM and the second half after. For whatever it's worth I've never watched NXT i just got curious because I heard good things.

Tag match was hype as fuck
Corbin/Ares was meh
Nakamura/Zayn was GOAT
Bayley/Asuka was pretty based too
Couldn't get into Balor/Joe because it felt like every ten fucking seconds they stopped it dead in its tracks to take care of a cut

As for mania I mean, I dunno. Ladder match was alright (from what I saw, I was having a lot of trouble getting a stream that fucking worked for the first half of that match before I finally figured one out), Women's triple threat was probably the best match of the night, Shane/Taker was alright. Rest were meh to shit. Ambrose/Lesnar was just disappointing I expected a lot better out of that.
>>
>>1149482
WM9 is underrated.

I mean, it's not good. It's probably top five (bottom five?) worst WMs ever. But it can't compete with garbage like XI or 2 or 4.
>>
>>1149946
>Styles vs. Nakamura would've saved this show.

I was dreaming of hearing that violin screech at any point of the show, hoping Shinsuke would come and save us.

We got the worst part of NXT Takeover (Corbin) for WM32. Maybe we can pray for the best next year.
>>
>>1149006
Last year's was so much better. I think you're crazy
>>
So is Shane done now? Fuck man he just came back, all his momentum is gone though.

I will admit that was a gutsy spot and will be remembered for a long time, but he missed and he lost the match which kills any idea of it being a "crucial WM moment" in the future
I mean they can't say "Oh Shane jumped from the cage but he missed and lost the match, so ???"
I don't think i've ever seen a spot feel like such a waste. I mean when Mankind went off the cage, he was thrown by Taker, who won the match, which makes sense
I'm just feel all What the Fuck
>>
>>1151699
Last Year's was unwatchable other than the Ladder (worse than this year's) and the Main Event, which wasn't even a match, just a spectacle.
>>
What was the point of Rock's flamethrower entrance?
I'm so confused
It's like WCW just blowing money away for the hell of it
Not to mention he got some silver paint on his arm after using it so it's even more rinkydink
What a terrible company
>>
>>1151788
I thought there was going to be barbeque, and we would smell what he was cooking. But he didn't even make that reference.

It was fucking baffling, like everything in that Mania. Even the few good things like Zayn winning made no fucking sense.
>>
That was genuinely shit. Not just for the fact that by and large it was boring as fuck, the booking decisions were also dreadful as well.
>>
>fall asleep right after HHH's music
>wake up a few hours later
>restart WM and fast forward in hopes of some sort of swerve at the end
>ROMANWINSLOL

why
>>
File: 1441130824863.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441130824863.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>tfw the Die Roman Die chants happen tomorrow
>>
wow I sure had fun watching Roman over come the odds. And that bastard shane cost me some money by jumping off the cell instead of the titantron
>>
File: what a joke.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
what a joke.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>1151866
>yfw fans decide he's not good enough to share a chant with Rocky
>>
Why are you all so mad? Shit wasn't that bad. Divas match was pretty based, Taker/Shane was entertaining after the first 5mins and the ladder match was a good time too.

You cunts are all just salty about based Roman. Cop it sweetly, hes going to be at the top for a while, may as well get used to it and get on board :)
>>
>Bork vs Dean street fight was a piece of shit
>They did not even go in the backstage
>>
>>1151581
XI had Jonathan Taylor Thomas

'nuff said
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 512x512
>Yfw every other promotion puts on better cards including WWEs own developmental
>>
If WWEs biggest show sucked shit and other promotions are putting on pretty good shows consistently why am I neck beard fedora for wanting to watch "outlaw wrestling"? Actually WWE is like the only promotion that sucks so hard that saying it's the best is clearly going against common sense for the sake of it.

WWE is outlaw wrestling now
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 514x536
>>1150493
>>
Just remember that it literally can't be worse next year
>Rollin, Orton, Cesaro, Cena will be back
>HHH vs Rock
>Undertaker retirement
>>
File: 1459499802954.png (283 KB, 479x371) Image search: [Google]
1459499802954.png
283 KB, 479x371
>Ryder goes over at Mania in a ladder match
>Stone Cold, HBK, and Foley beat ass on LoN and New Day
>Steph is hot as fuck and gets speared

It's like my 2K16 universe mode came to life before my eyes or something
>>
Not worse than 3 or 9.
>>
>>1150340
>YOU AIN'T THE EATER OF WORLDS, YOU THE EATER OF HOTPOCKETS
>*beats Rowan in 6 seconds*
>*finishers galore*
>>
>>1151574
>I've never watched NXT

>but says things like:

>"hype as fuck", let alone something he just said he had nothing to be hyped about

>"meh" as an adjective
>"GOAT" as an adjective
>"based" as an adjective

>"Couldn't get into Balor" obvious Freudian slip from homosexual neckbeards

>"I mean, I dunno."

>Ladder match as good as Shane vs. Taker

>Women's match better than Shane vs. Taker(!!!)

>Ambrose vs. Lesnar worse than both the ladder match and women's match(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11)

>"Rest were meh to shit." Do you speak like this outside the internet?

Practically everything you said is something only an NXT fan and redditor would say. If you keep working on that there suspension of disbelief, maybe you'll get a 4/10 transvestite in a relationship some day, brother.
>>
>>1146506
Yes, fuck the people who wrote this shit.
>>
I don't know if it's at the 2, 9,11 and 27 tier of god awful yet. But it's in the tier above that of god awful shit.
>>
File: 1.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>1150340
At least Harper wasn't around for that.
>>
>>1146506
Yep
At least 9 had a good setting
>>
When the best match of the night was a divas match (oh sorry, "women's", didn't mean to trigger anyone), you know it was pretty bad
>>
>>1149688
I was watching the wwe network stream and they bood whenever reigns did anything and youdidnt think it was strange that there was no sound at all from the crowd during his celebration?
>>
File: son disappoint.jpg (70 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
son disappoint.jpg
70 KB, 480x270
Really disappointed with the hiac match. I mean it was really great but the result was not satisfying. I was so hyped with the entire shane takeover story and in the end nothing will change now. I still have hopes that undertaker will fuck up vince for that bitch comment and that shane will take over raw anyway, but don't bet on it.
>>
>>1152463
I'll always defend 9 since I was there in person

2 was better live, the home video version that's on the WWE network is hacked to pieces and match order was out of whack, it was like all day marathon with studio segments between each city's mini event.

11 is the worst, how is this debatable BAM BAM BIGALO (rip) WAS THE HEADLINER VS A NON WRESTLER

27 and 32 are just underwhelming
>>
>>1153504
11 could've been worse: it could've had the Diesel match go on last
>>
God, I hate Rock's shitty jokes. Time for him to fuck off.
>>
>>1153528
>You got the ability
>You got the charisma
>LOL HOT POCKETS
>>
>>1152444
ambrose lesnar was an awful fucking letdown man, all those promos were a complete waste of time, the "street fight" was the only one to never leave the ring or break any barricades, no blood on the weapons filled street fight ppv despite them having loads of blood on raw for roman getting beasted by trips, none of the blessings of lunatics past meant anything, chainsaw didnt even get started up before being dropped, swing and a miss with barbie into instant finish

spent the whole match with the kendo stick he discarded on raw the weak before for being ineffective?
>>
>>1150252
Yeah gotta have 50-50 booking.... Are you retarded? Aj should have won and Jericho should retire. I like him but he can't keep up with the good young guys anymore
>>
>Ryder winning the belt with his terrible 2011 gimmick
>AJ losing at his first WM to a man who frequently puts over jobbers such as Ryder and Fandango
>Charlotte retaining
>US title being on pre-show
>Ramen winning the belt
>Bork vs. Ambrose being a completely spotless borefest
>dead crowd
this was literally a massive fuck you to smarks, nothing more.
>>
>>1153528
I SAID I SEE A SMILE OVER THERE
>>
>>1154490
Did you really want Triple H to retain
>>
>>1154496
If it would mean Haitch vs. babyface Rollins at Summerslam, of course I would want it
>>
>>1154490
>Ryder winning the belt with his terrible 2011 gimmick
I know you are seeing it on surface level, but Zack's changed a lot from then to now. Just FYI. Even he said that Z true Long Island Story is dead and buried long ago.
>>
File: 1456587448549.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456587448549.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
>that Tripple H entrance with Steph speaking her mind
>>
>>1149711
>Not wanting Heels to win

I want this meme to die.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.