[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I crazy, or is Vince trying to kill the WWE before he dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Vince-McMahon-evil-laugh.jpg (23 KB, 362x299) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-evil-laugh.jpg
23 KB, 362x299
Am I crazy, or is Vince trying to kill the WWE before he dies so nobody else can have it?
>>
He gave the smarks one final 'fuck you'. He knows WWE can live off kiddies buying merch as well as the network. He doesn't need us.
>>
>>1146373
But what about when we all die? When Cena and Rocky are gone for good?

It's definitely not sustainable
>>
>>1146266
>consumes all competition
>gradually degrades until people stop caring and have nothing else to watch

Yeah probably
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0teQF9LcPg

big match dave's WM review
>>
>I'M GOING TO KILL WHAT I CREATED
>>
File: 1454260099290.jpg (117 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
1454260099290.jpg
117 KB, 633x640
Since 2014 I have watched only Royal Rumbles, Wrestlemanias, and the monday night raw after mania.

After this Mania, I will do the same thing again this year.

WWE has gone to shit, and Roman is legit, a piece of shit human being.

Seriously, check out the dudes interviews, a pure piece of shit human being.

Was hoping triple H would come out looking like this though.
>>
>>1151999
Flagged and reported, it's one thing to pirate a multi-million dollar studio's movie but another to shit on a little radio show done by the most based man in professional wrestling.
In closing, fuck you buddy.
>>
>>1152011
k
>>
File: 1439002095437.png (201 KB, 627x463) Image search: [Google]
1439002095437.png
201 KB, 627x463
>>1152011
this is how meltzer gets enew blood dude. Wouldnt of knwon abotu him long ago if not.

get your shit together dude.
>>
>>1152010

>Seriously, check out the dudes interviews, a pure piece of shit human being.

Why what's he said? He's not the first main eventer to care about getting paid and not give a shit about fans of a kids show. Kevin Nash only cared about money but him and Hall were at least entertaining together.
>>
>>1152019

He sounds like if he could have you lick his balls, he would. He's an arrogant cunt, think young Orton but without the drugs and the general crazy attitude.
>>
>>1152019

Oh, and

>"Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."
>>
>>1152036
>Vince does what Vince wants
>I hope I make a lot of money
What a legit, pure piece of shit human being
Utterly despicable
>>
>>1152044

They have to give people what they want, and while it's a bit harder to figure out what they want, it's obvious they do not want Roman Reigns. He basically said "fuck people wanting somebody that brings value and entertainment to the product, I hope they keep pushing me so I make main event money". He always comes off as a heel, because "I don't care about them, I care about mekin monie, I care about winnin tituhlz" is textbook heel trashtalking.
>>
>>1152052
You're a complete idiot who's reaching way too hard, please head back to /wooo/ if Reigns is a "human piece of shit" because he thinks he deserves to be a main eventer like every other wrestler
>>
>>1146266
WWE is a publicly traded company. When your shares can be bought and sold, there is nothing more dangerous than reaching a market top.

That's why we are seeing a throttling of talent progression, a play to enter untapped audience markets (women, 5 year olds), etc. If WWE makes an event today where everyone agrees "well it can never get any better than this!" then all their investors will dump their holdings.

Sad, but true. It's why Microsoft release botchy OS, and why car companies issue so many product recalls. A stage-managed failure is easy to orchestrate and solve and makes people trust you to "make good" your mistakes, which is handy when you do a genuine fuck up.
>>
>>1152213
Kiddo please. That anon actually understands how heels draw heat, and he is right - Reigns is using heel techniques and, most importantly, in meta terms, he is a guy who is main eventing when the popular opinion is HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT.

Getting the opportunities you don't deserve while cutting promos that everything is so tough for you = heel school 101.
>>
>>1152241
This does make sense, I haven't heard of alot of car companies that do a major fuck up on purpose just ferrari who leave room for improvements on on cheaper models of their cars just to have that build up to their flagship car. On the other side of the spectrum if WWE degrades to such a level where shareholders deem it to be a bad investment due to it's poor product and merch selling, the company gets fucked again.

I presume that can only happen if all the old time big names die out including Cena, and no one is left to carrie the company sells anymore.

In all honesty I am probably going to watch Raw tonight and that's it, it's becoming a waste of time watching their shitty product.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.