[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I miss anything? Where the fuck are the Wyatts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: wyatts.jpg (32 KB, 542x361) Image search: [Google]
wyatts.jpg
32 KB, 542x361
Did I miss anything? Where the fuck are the Wyatts?
>>
Buried and half of them are injured
>>
They are going to cost Roman. Remember, "Anyone but you Roman."
>>
I'm afraid I've got some bad news
>>
Here they are.
>>
Here is your post.
>>
OH FUCK THEY'RE ABOUT TO GET BURIED BY THE ROCK
THE FINAL NAIL TO THE COFFIN
>>
CHUNG CHUNGA CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG

A DUNGA DUNG DUNG

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DUNG DUNG BUNGA DUNG DUNG
>>
they are here now faggot
>>
holy fuck Rowan's mask
>>
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL...
>>
why is Braun so ugly

keep the mask on
always
have a cooler mask like Kane's grey one
>>
>yfw Wyatts turn face

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN
>>
ULTIMATE BURIAL KEK
>>
They got buried to oblivion.
>>
>>1145883
Literally below the Social Outcasts on the kayfabe tier list.
>>
Bray Wyatt is lower on the tier list then Zack Ryder now.
>>
so they have a stable that they just mentioned gets a huge crowd reaction and is over as fuck

then they bury them to get a pop for a once-a-year former wrestler and a returning wrestler who is already over with half the crowd and hated by the other

the fuck are they thinking?
>>
And its gone.
>>
>Missed interfering in Bork vs Dean so they could buried into nothingness by Rock and Cena
At this point I may as well quit being a Bray mark. What's the fucking point anymore
>>
buried since mania 30
>>
>>1145883

Buried Wyatt
>>
>not having Bray cost Roman
>>
>>1147160
Kissing Dwayne's ass and working the hole as much as possible to get him to wrestle next year. Literally the only reason they're going to Orlando too.
>>
Got home late and just saw it, is this the most JUST wrestlemania ever? Fucking hell, I know the wwe doesn't have much to work with given all the injuries, but goddamn surely they could have managed something a little better than this nonsense.
>>
>>1145883

Being the new comedy jobbers
>>
>>1147182
It hurts to live
>>
>>1148283
The funny part is that they'll still wonder why they can't make stars any more, and why they got fucked so badly with just a few key injuries. The crowd were huge into it when Rock was talking Wyatt up. He could have put him over HUGE. Instead all three of them are made to look like complete jokes.

Guess that big Braun Strowman push got flushed down the shitter too.
>>
>>1148460
This, people want to give a shit about the wyatts someway, somehow, but the wwe is so fucking stupid that they just can't get out of their own way.
>>
>>1145883
Approximately 6 miles beneath the earth.
>>
File: 1454802051462.jpg (16 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1454802051462.jpg
16 KB, 435x435
I cannot fucking believe how badly they've booked these guys. These guys haven't won a meaningful fucking match in at least TWO YEARS, but Bray is so good on the mic that he's STILL somehow fucking over. WWE literally acknowledges this tonight with the praise from the Rock, then 5 minutes later Rowan jobs in the quickest squash match of all time and Bray eats a People's Elbow, just to put over Cena and Rock, the two most over guys in WWE history. FUCK THIS COMPANY. THEY'VE OFFICIALLY RUINED THE CAREERS OF THESE TALENTED WRESTLERS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.