[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We try to explain and justify tonight's booking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif (2 MB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif
2 MB, 320x243
ITT: We try to explain and justify tonight's booking
>>
>>1142227
Its a prank bro!
>>
>Wrestlemania doesn't really mean anything anymore because PPV's are on the network and are all the same
>just make a cool tron at a big venue
>don't care about audience cause the brand name is too big and it will sell out anyway
>marks and staff who care about the product are focused on NXT now so there really isn't watching over grandpa vince
>wrestlemania 32
>>
>>1142227
Does someone have a working stream???
>>
They want to see how much fans take shitty television
>>
>>1142392
If you have kodi
>cast a way
>live sport
>atdhenet.TV
>wwe wrestle mania 32
You can find really shitty streams on YouTube but they're mostly in Spanish.
>>
please cheer roman reigns
>>
>Ryder: we're desperate for the DBry cinderella story
>AJ: Gotta pay your dues, lol. Also, gotta make TNA look weak.
>Charlotte: Who cares, it's women's wrestling
>LoN: Need an excuse to bring out Stone Cold, Mick, and HBK
>Street Fight: Need to make Brock look strong before Roman squashes him

Does that sound about right?
>>
>>1142571
Fuck off
>>
anyone got a good stream?!
>>
>>1142571
does gorilla have wi-fi, vince?
>>
>>1142690
Here's your (You). You called it, anon.
>>
And to think I ALMOST subscribed to the WWE Network...

Feel sorry for people who paid to see this.
>>
>>1143614
it's free this month numbnuts
>>
>shane vs undertaker
Like 23-1 looks better for his retirement than 22-2 so w/e, shane put on a rad show but I REALLY wanna see an end to the stupid "lol vince sucks I'm gonna change everything" meme so SOMEONE should eventually win this kind of thing

>Womens championship
Charlotte is my waifu so idc that everyone wanted someone else to win, plus that snickers commercial was cute as fuck

>brock vs dean
personally I like brock more than dean but dean really shouldve won this

even if dean mark is a faggot

didnt really care about any of the other matches so far

the link for the entire new day vs league died so I missed the entire match but after new days entrance I wouldnt be mad that they won against the league again
>>
>>1145112
Lon won
>>
To make Roman look strong.
>>
>>1145174
oh really? not bad, even if the dbz costumes were cool I hate the fact that in a 2v2 situation if it ever looks like they can lose the championships they could just have woods run in and bail them out with a dq

it felt so good to watch wade fucking stomp woods with both feet
>>
> Vince's Jerhico beats the Indies' AJ Styles. Of course some outsider doesn't go over at Mania
> White team beats the black team. Of course Vince will have the white team win at Mania.
> Ryder wins because Neville was supposed to win but Ryder replaced him last minute
> Flairs daughter wins because she's Flairs daughter and Vince doesn't care about a woman like Sasha having the fan momentem that she has
> Andre the Giant battle royle won by a guy with Romans Reign's physique. HHH is all about hte physique
> Dean Ambrose loses because he's the most popular wrestler and Vince hates the small guys
> Undertaker wins because of course we need this shitty authority angle for another 3 years

Vince Mchmahon at his finest
>>
>>1146138
>butthurt smark crying on an anime image board because muh minorities and muh Internet popularity
Go jerk off to a picture of Austin Aries
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.