[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a very casual wrestling fan so I won't pretend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1vibqu7_gvud.640.jpg (24 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1vibqu7_gvud.640.jpg
24 KB, 500x333
I'm a very casual wrestling fan so I won't pretend to have seen everything that's happened in the last few years but I think Nakamura/Zayn is the best match I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>1133622
Things that marks say for 500 alex.
>>
>>1133880

Name a better WWE match from the past 10 years.
>>
That theme was GOAT
>>
>>1133880
So now Marks and Smarks love Nakamura?

Truly he is the savior of wrestling
>>
>>1133919

Bryan/HHH WM30 for one, but I do agree with OPs point. Nakamura is legit best in the world (with Cena second now Bryan is retired) and I made an effort to watch even though I hate Zayn.
>>
>>1134015
>Cena is better than Tanahashi and AJ Styles
>>
>>1133919
seth/brock/cena
punk cena
punk taker
cena lesnar
jericho michaels

probably some moe
>>
>>1133622
Doesn't matter, Vince will bury him on the main roster.
>>
>>1134015

That's not even the best Daniel Bryan match. The only match that even comes close to Nakamura v Zayn is Punk v Cena from SummerSlam during The Summer of Punk. But even that doesn't surpass what we saw Friday night.
>>
>>1134199

None of those are better than Nakamura/Zayn. I would bet money that Da Meltz gives it 5 stars.
>>
>>1134268
i can see why you'd rate it so highly if you wasn't familiar with his work but it wasn't even a top 10 nakamura match m8
>>
>>1133919
Deuce and Domino's tag matches.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 540x304
>>1133919
any punk vs bryan match
punk vs taker
punk vs brock
taker vs shawn 1
any punk vs cena match
cena vs brock er 2012
>>
>>1134199
>seth/brock/cena
Not even close.
>punk cena
Not even close.
>punk taker
Not even close.
>cena lesnar
A little closer.
>jericho michaels
Closest you've got.

None of them touch it, though. Dumb mark.
>>
>>1134806
AND AGAIN

>any punk vs bryan match
Not even a tiny bit close.
>punk vs taker
Nope.
>punk vs brock
Nope.
>taker vs shawn 1
Taker/Shawn 2 was better. That's a tough call. This one? Nope.
>any punk vs cena match
lel no
>cena vs brock er 2012
See post above.

I can't really blame a lot of /asp/ for not "getting" Zayn vs Nakamura because you kinda gotta know what you're seeing to appreciate it, and you're all pretty dumb.
>>
>>1134592

I am very familiar with Nakamura's work. You just can't expect him to work like he does in NJPW in NXT. That match with Zayn exceeded my wildest expectations.
>>
>>1133622
Thread theme!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA
>>
>>1135004
>>1135004
>gotta know what you're seeing to appreciate it

what? I've only seen like two shinsuke matches and only a couple other njpw matches in total and I understood it.

No clue how you can think taker vs shawn 2 was better than 1. please explain how zayn vs nakamura is better than even cena vs punk's worse match, at summerslam '11, let alone taker vs punk or punk vs cena at that raw before mania.
>>
Anyone on Lucha Underground is better than WWE.
>>
File: tips nosedora.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
tips nosedora.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>1134822
they weren't even fueding

most of these matches the fueds had been built for months which means the fans were much more emotionally invested and not just chanting memes every 5 seconds. take your fucking smark glasses off
>>
>>1135700
>they weren't even fueding

>he thinks there needs to be a feud to tell a story

Learn wrestling.
>>
>>1135715
i never said that but it are you denying that it adds to the magnitude of the match?
>>
>>1135864

A world-class wrestler making his debut in NXT versus the fan favorite face of the company has plenty of magnitude.
>>
Is Nakamura gay? He looked like a flaming faggot the way he moved
>>
>>1135864
Learn fucking wrestling and come back you disgusting pleb
>>
>>1136016
You just mad cause he got swag.
>>
>>1136016
looks like you're the one who is gay
>>
>>1136016
I thought the same thing just because he flips his hair with his hand so much
>>
>>1133919
Punk vs Cena MITB 2011?
>>
Watch his matches against Kota Ibushi. Crazy shit.
>>
>>1134183

Cena's the only man in the world that can turn a crowd from hostile to eating out of the palm of his hand by the end of a match. Besides that he be the best big match worker in the world and the biggest draw.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.