[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL DEAN AMBROSE HYPE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
File: dean.jpg (29 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
29 KB, 600x300
>implying he won't go over
>implying he won't become the new face after Roman gets buried
>>
>>1131856
Ambrose will never be the face. Le melty man told me so himself.
>>
I'm really pulling for my boy Dean. I hate to sound le edgy but I really hope this is a bloody match.
>>
I think he's going over. Brock is a made man. A loss isn't going to hurt him at all but a win for Ambrose would be huge and he's definitely in need of a big one and it doesn't get bigger than this.

It's a weapons match so that will be the excuse for Brock.

What would be the point in a Brock win really? It would be anti-climactic.
>>
>>1131856
Brock's winning but Ambrose will get over in the defeat. Bork hasn't won a proper match since HIAC.
>>
>>1131933
>Dean
>going over the man who ended the streak and just beat Undertaker mercilessly

If they didn't give Bork to Seth and Roman, they're not giving him away to Dean.
>>
Lesnar will bury him and will be quickly relegated to the midcard when Rollins, Cena, Cesaro and Orton return. Mark my words he will be the next Alex Reily
>>
>>1131958

i'm still saying he's going over. He has been very reliable for WWE during this injury crisis is naturally over as a babyface and will benefit from this much more than Brock winning.

I guess we will find out soon enough either way.
>>
why does he call himself the titty master when renee doesn't even have big tits
>>
>>1132265
because he's the master of all tits, big and small

gotta love those perky polly's
>>
He was drunk at the HOF last night and looked hungover in the pic of him arriving to the stadium.
>>
>>1131856
I REALLY want Dean to win. He has had NO wins outside of the two bouts with KO this entire year.
He's not going over. Vince hates people who don't have 'the look', he doesn't want anyone to own the top spot except Roman, Heel or Face because they sure as fuck don't have any top Heels worth a damn and all other faces are mid carders at best.
Dean is going to lose and things will keep going on as they have, where only Roman is allowed at the top and nobody else.
>>
>>1131945
and Dean's win lose record for this year is greece.
>>
>>1132275

He know what's about to happen to him.

FYI, Brock Lesnar never sold a single legal strike from Dean. Only chair shots and ball taps.

Roman was able to hurt Brock with punches. Seth had the upper hand with kicks and suicide dives. Sheamus backed Brock into a corner with body shots. Harper's superkicks fucked him up for like ten seconds. When Kofi hit Lesnar, Lesnar didn't drop or anything but he at least acted like something anything struck him.

With Dean, he has spent the past couple months playing the brick wall game. Vince wants us to see Dean as too weak for the main event.

Every time Dean's governess gets him into a high profile feud, his power level drops and he switches from crazy brawler to wacky funny man and he does the shitty rope things twice as often. Vince does not want us to like him.

Brock is going to F5 Dean before the action even gets a chance to spill out of the ring. Dean will not get his hands on a singles weapon. Not a drop of blood will spill. We're looking at a squash match, people.

And he won't actually say it, but you'll still be able to hear Vince shouting "SEE! Look how weak he is! Look how much stronger Roman is! I was right! You were wrong! Dean Ambrose will never be main event material! Aren't you embarrassed to cheer for this loser? He let you down. Give up on him."
>>
>>1132066
Brock has also stated in a recent interview that he's thinking about quitting WWE / that he won't be accepting Vince's money for more appearances soon.

So if it's time to beat Brock, better do it now on Wrestlemania I say.
>>
>>1132314
>implying Dean isn't going over Seth and Roman CLEANLY

Just be patient anon
>>
>>1132314
they've been testing Dean actually, he has gotten a ton of title shots and technically won it twice if it weren't for shenanigans

Also, no way are they gonna have one of the co-main events be a squash match
>>
>>1132314
Dear God I hope your wrong about that. This match was one I was looking forward to in terms of ring-work. I would probably stop watching if they squashed Dean like that
>>
>>1132314
this post is fucking retarded, they wouldn't give Dean Terry Funk and Mick Foley's weapons for a squash match
>>
>>1132333
>>1132346
>>1132353
Not him, but come on. Vince has literally put 1 man in the top spot. Sheamus was buried almost instantly after getting the belt off Roman, Wyatts are 5ever jobbers, Haitch is just one and done until they get someone else and not a single other face has challenged for the belt other than Roman since Seth got injured.
It's the Roman Reigns show and Vince is going to squash Dean and in his deluded 'Give me a victory over God himself' mind the IWC with him.
Welcome to WWE, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>1132333

I fucking love Dean but he has been booked to look like a jabroni for months. He lost the tournament to Roman in a less than ten minute match. He is literally unable to scratch Brock without using weapons/cheap shots. He could barely beat Braun but Roman could destroy all 4 Wyatts with his hands behind his back.

Dean did have a strong showing against Seth, but that was almost a year ago. Also his loss in the ladder match was the first time chickenshit heel Seth had a clean victory defending at a ppv. (Kane and Sting followed, and he beat Neville on Raw)

Every single time Dean's pops start getting "put the belt on him" levels of big, he starts driving wacky vehicles into the stadium and cutting "make fun of a random jobber" promos until crowds get annoyed. Then he goes back to the shifty bruiser he usually is and the pops come back. Then Vince says, "no you sillies you're cheering for the wrong guy" and all of a sudden Dean is making funny faces at the camera and fighting as Roman's sidekick.
>>
>>1132002
> Mark my words

You're being enough of a mark for all of us
>>
>>1132320
And where, pray tell, was this interview?

In your ass?
>>
>>1132410
Yes. Reach in and see if you can find it.
>>
>>1132314
The only thing worse than this transparent concern trolling is that there are people dumb enough to fall for it
>>
>>1132414
Sorry, but I'm not your Dad.
>>
>>1132346
As an anon pointed out in another thread, the PG refs interrupted Zayn vs Joe like a dozen times to wipe blood off Joe's face. That was NXT, and NXT usually gets away with more than the main roster. There's not gonna be a lot of blood in their match, and I honestly believe there won't be any at all.

>>1132353

Because Vince has nothing but respect for Foley. The best shot we have at that table getting used is to cut a table in half or something similarly dumb.

But like I said, I don't even think the match is leaving the ring. I don't even think they'll let Dean kick out of the F5 once. He can't kick out of the spear at least one time if I remember right.
>>
>>1132426
Good, because that would've been weird.
>>
>>1132429

At that chainsaw getting used, I meant. And the bat is getting snapped in half.

They want smarks booing Lesnar because in Vince's mind that'll make them cheer for face Reigns against heel Lesnar at whatever shit ppv.
>>
>>1132438
Awful bants lad
>>
>>1132429
>Dean won't kick out of one F5

Dean has tanked the shit out of the F5 multiple times, he is literally immune to it
>>
>>1132459
You too.

Anyway, promise you won't be surprised when Brock retires next year.
>>
What kind of idiot thinks Brock is gonna job to this guy?

He couldn't even beat Bray Wyatt who lost to Taker twice.

Even if you started watching in 2010, that's not an excuse.
>>
>>1132478
> L I T E R A L L Y "you too" posting

Astouding.
>>
>>1131933
>It would be anti-climactic.

I don't think you understand how this business works.
>>
>>1132467

Maybe I'm wrong about that one since he has eaten a lot of them in their promos. The Roman Spear is probably stronger than the F5 anyway.
>>
IF you want to know how this match will go just watch Punk vs. Brock at summerslam 2013. It was also no holds barred and even though Punk lost, he still came out of it as the marks like to call it "elevated"
>>
>>1132526
Didn't stop Phil and his faggot mark gettin butthurt
>>
>>1131856
>>1131933
I think this is a really weird scenario, where either Dean loses in a straight, vicious 1v1, or he wins after a shit-ton of interference.
He'd get over more taking the L, in that situation.
>>
>>1132508
in Vince's world Roman's Spear is more powerful than Gungir, Rhongomyniad, and the spear of Longinus.
>>
>>1132540

Well that's his problem
>>
>>1131864
lets be fair he doesnt have what it really takes.
How are you supposed to be a top guy when you're not a sexy samoan badass?
>>
>>1132429

>I don't even think they'll let Dean kick out of the F5 once. He can't kick out of the spear at least one time if I remember right.

You remember wrong. Dean is the ONLY man besides Brock Lesnar to ever kick out of the spear.
>>
>>1132526
>That MMA sequence towards the end

I went into that match expecting hookie bullshit but that was an incredible match. That whole Pay Per View was fire.
>>
IM FUCKING HYPED
>>
>>1132899
For what?
>>
>>1133078
For Dean to go over
>>
File: image.png (282 KB, 600x869) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282 KB, 600x869
Let's do THIIIIS??
>>
>>1131933
Ambrose doesn't deserve a big one, he's shit.
>>
How is a chainsaw legal? Is murder legal in WWE canon
>>
>>1131856
Literally no one on the roster can beat Brock 1 vs 1. The way he's been booked, in-story he's:
>stronger then anyone
>retardedly fast, enough to surprise guys whose main thing is speed
>agile as fuck
>basically invulnerable
>cannot tire
Meanwhile, Dean is like the smallest, lightest guy going up against this monster that ragdolled Cena and Undertaker. Remember what happened to Seth, who basically murdered Dean in their match? Brock SLAUGHTERED him the moment he got hold of him it was over, Taker had to interfere. Honestly, they can't even sell me on Dean putting up a challenge. Brock was literally throwing him around like a child in their triple-threat. He could just grab him and slam him a hundred times untill there's nothing left but a stain.
>>
>>1133966
That's the intrigue of the match. How the fuck can Dean, even with weapons, beat Brock? You're curious to see how they're going to make it convincing. That's the point.
>>
>>1133219
Go over what?
>>
>>1132314

way to rustle me
>>
>>1131868

Did you see Balor/Joe on Friday? I don't want some doctor stopping the match 10 times.
>>
>>1134262
BRRRRRROCK LESNAR
>>
>>1133966
You're forgetting a crucial detail of your psot

Dean was literally tanking all of Brock's attacks, in kayfabe Dean is the most durable guy in the roster, he wrestled with a kayfabe neck injury once

Everytime Brock attacked him he got back up, unlike Seth
>>
>>1134526
Except you're forgetting that Dean got pinned by guys with far less damage output then Brock. Brock doesn't need to permakill him, just keep him down for a 3 count, which was done a ton of times.
>in kayfabe Dean is the most durable guy in the roster
Maybe relative to his strength/powerlevel. Brock literally needs 2 guys beating the shit out of him for 10 minutes with everything they can get their hands on to be laid out, and he still recovers in, like, 5 minutes. Or someone Cena tier hitting him with absolutely everything they've got.
>>
I want Dean fannies to LEAVE!
>>
>>1132314
You were right, anon
>>
can Dean beat anyone?
>>
File: 1457556971543.jpg (19 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1457556971543.jpg
19 KB, 500x338
>roadblock
>>
>>1132314
>>1132429
You guys were right.
>>
>>1144463
>>1140951

It took a little longer than I guessed but yeah, for the most part I hit the nail on the head and I am not happy about it.

Dean Mark, I want to extend my sincere apologies for jinxing our boys. You're the worst poster here by the way.

Inb4 kys
>>
OP blown the fuck out
>>
>>1134379
Joe was supposed to be champ but le audible, why did Vince had to be watching
guy got 5 stitches for nothing
complete bullshit
At least the Nakamura fight was top tier
>>
>>1134452
:^)
>>
I hoped for something to rival CM Punk's Summerslam tilt against Brock; the match never got off the ground though.
>>
Deano hella over
>>
>>1151374
Dean Mark is a false-flagger.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.