[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First off, I never watch NXT. I was interested in Shinsuke's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452749307041.jpg (71 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1452749307041.jpg
71 KB, 500x637
First off, I never watch NXT.
I was interested in Shinsuke's match though.
>It was fucking great btw
Watched a bit of Bayley and Asuka, Asuka is fucking amazing.
Thought, It's been awhile since I've seen Joe massacre someone, so I stuck around for that match.
I had no idea who fin balor was until this point.
I've heard the name thrown around and I was already expecting a total faggot.
>Boy was I unprepared.
Really, this is the homo everyone is creaming over?
He had a fucking awful match, his move set was limited as fuck, his gimmick is literally 13year old edge lord mode.
Joe was fucking great, and I used to despise the guy cos I thought he was way too stiff.
But anyways, fuck I was super disappointed at the end with that faglord Fin
>>
Finn actually is popular with kids I think. He isn't that bad, he sold Joe being a badass really well.
>>
>>1131610

But >we don't like Finn balor
>>
>>1131610
> Asuka is fucking amazing
You had me until there
If she was actually amazing she would have took bayboon's weaknesses into account and had a decent match with her
>>
>>1131626
Hahahaha lol because no based Eva amirite? :^)
>>
>>1131626
Are you talking ring psychology, or are you talking about carrying her for her lack of talent?
Btw what the heck happened to AJ styles?
I mean him Jericho kinda sucked.
It was slow and tentative.
Shinsuke looked like a fucking A+ after things picked up
>>
>>1131660
> a modern-day Jericho match sucked

Can't imagine why that is
>>
>>1131616
Just the size and strength difference sells how bad ass joe is.
I've seen joe potatoe the shit out of guys if they don't know how to sell, it ends up looking good for him regardless.
>>
>>1131626
>everything that I don't agree with is bait
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.