[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit felt really shoot-esque. Joe seemed to be really pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
This shit felt really shoot-esque. Joe seemed to be really pissed that Balor cut him, Joe was hitting really hard after that. What do you guys think?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (206 KB, 1374x895) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
206 KB, 1374x895
also has anyone pointed out that Devitt quite literally shat his pants last night?
>>
Welcome to Samoa Joe matches. Looks like he's bullying and murdering people, but everyone says he's great to work with and a totally considerate professional at all times.
>>
File: kiddcesaro.jpg (37 KB, 451x300) Image search: [Google]
kiddcesaro.jpg
37 KB, 451x300
>>1129602
10/10 - Would cripple self again.
>>
>>1129372
gotta get your receipts, kid
>>
>>1129372

No I didn't, evidence?
>>
>>1129776
After they get back into the ring and start exchanging shots neither of them were holding back. It wasn't just good snapping but some really tough kicks and punches
>>
>watching NXMeme
>>
>>1129808
omg simbly eric :^)))))))))
>>
>>1129372
Joe is going up to the main roster soon.
>>
Joe fucking cut himself headbutting Balor, he would have had no reason to be angry.
>>
Why does the WWE minor league promotion card have more wrestlers with more wrestling experiece than the main card?
>>
>>1129372
Nah it was just a stiff match. It was hyped up to be a war so they worked stiff.
>>
>holy shit that might have been REAL
Pro wrestling fans are a strange bunch
>>
Joe was mad that he got cut because it meant PG Refs had to keep inserting themselves in the match to clean up the blood, which just fucks with immersion and potentially stunts the match making it harder work for both guys to keep the crowd going. Can you honestly say this did not occur to you?
>>
The way the medics were so quick to clean the blood makes me unexcited for the Lesnar Ambrose match.
>>
>>1131747
Seriously, you could see his reaction to it every two minutes they stepped in.
>>
>>1130228
Because it is Triple H's vanity project.
>>
>>1130228
They don't. NXT just has the advantage of not being booked by a senile old man and his icepick lobotomy patients.

The main roster looks like a joke because creative has been phoning it in since WM 30. When you refuse to put effort into your product, it shows.
>>
>>1129372
>This shit felt really shoot-esque. Joe seemed to be really pissed that Balor cut him, Joe was hitting really hard after that. What do you guys think?

So much for 'smart' marks.

Joe - compared to Balor, Zayn, Neville, Owens and all your NXT darlings - is an actual worker and his reaction to that moment was so convincing you are now foolishly calling it 'shoot-esque'.

Joe doesn't get the praise he deserves. He is head and shoulders above everyone in NXT - excluding Nakamura - and would be at Wrestlemania tonight against Lesnar if he had half the run fat fuck Owens got on the main show. I only hope the loss means he's debuting tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>1131798
>They don't. NXT just has the advantage of not being booked by a senile old man and his icepick lobotomy patients.

You being worked by Vince McMahon.

Vince is WWE, and the glue that holds it together. They're working the IWC by encouraging a picture of 'modernizing' Trips butting heads with 'backwards' Vince. The reality is all the current problems are due to his chosen underlyings not delivering and a 70-year-old Vince being forced to take a backseat due to age.

I'm of the belief that when he finally steps down WWE's death rattle will ring.
>>
>>1131800
It's easy being head and shoulders above the rest when you're breaking their necks off.
>>
>>1129599
just ass sweat
>>
>>1131844

wat
>>
>>1131854
Can confirm, Use to be an amateur wrestler and our team had uniforms that about that color one year. sweat came out looking like that, looks like a little blood two. One dude actually shat himself that year after a mix of stomach flu and a really hard mat return and it looks different on that blue spandex.
>>
Lesnar / Joe would be fucking brutal in a good way.

Beeg was on Stone Cold's pod again recently shooting the shit. He's disappointed that in their 3 hour show they have super short matches (like 6 minutes) and roll on through because they're shit scared of someone potentially changing channel while he praised NXT for being a place that has less show length but more bell to bell for the guys to get over through.
>>
>>1131821
Strong contender for dumbest post of Mania weekend
>>
>>1129835

That's more annoying than what he posted
>>
>>1131767

Hey this anon made a great point. Can we get some other people to weigh in on it?

Because I feel like the Foley and Funk promos wrote a lot of checks that the PG era can't cash.

Besides that, Lesnar admitted on the SCP that this is just a job to him now. Sure he's a tough guy and can take getting cut open, but why would he agree to put himself through that when his current WWE run is essentially just him halfway retired?
>>
>>1132216
I think last night very excessive to the point where it basically ruined the match. Other times have been alright where they stop in once or twice for 2 seconds, but this time they disrupted the flow of the match completely.
>>
>>1129372
Do you even know what a shoot is, mark?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.