[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy Young Bucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: The-Young-Bucks-960x600.jpg (106 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
The-Young-Bucks-960x600.jpg
106 KB, 960x600
Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy Young Bucks?
>>
"no"
>>
I didn't like em at first but after a awhile I realized how fun they are in multi man matches. as man who's not a big tag match fan, It's hard to hate a team that's damn entertaining and creative
>>
>>1129319
I feel like they're overhyped to all hell. They remind me of flea market Shawn Michaels rip-offs.
>>
They're cool once in a while. They do the same silly spots over and over again, so you can't watch them too often. I don't think the gimmick would work on a weekly show.
>>
>>1129413
They remind me of two 06 DX era Shawns dressed like the rockers.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 350x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 350x244
Nah I don't dig them either. I don't necessarily think they're bad, I just don't think they're anything special. Good chemistry and timing but meh there's like dozens of American tag teams I'd rather watch.

This is now a tag team thread. Who are best teams atm worldwide guise?
>>
>>1129370
>>1129467
You realize that the Rockers are their biggest influence and favorite tag team right?
>>
>>1129488
They make it really clear, to the point it's damn near a stolen gimmick. Hence the flea market Shawn remark
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.