[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why are you looking up? - @steveaustinbsr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4575478.jpg (154 KB, 1254x1067) Image search: [Google]
4575478.jpg
154 KB, 1254x1067
name a shittier cringe gimmick
>>
Zombie biker jujitsu student who prepares corpses for funerals and shoots fireworks out of walls and can teleport.

Redneck who drinks a lot.

Guy who tries to be as edgy as possible and calls himself rated R.
>>
>>1128430
he, as the demon, is looking up at his angel father and daring him to come down so he can eat his soul.

what are you retarded?
>>
File: tumblr_o4zmwn4SMw1rfrhmao1_1280.png (515 KB, 884x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4zmwn4SMw1rfrhmao1_1280.png
515 KB, 884x497
Anyone else bust out laughing when he came out with a bladeless chainsaw?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 512x288
Because his mate died, dick.
>>
>>1128628

you mean before or after laughing at the shitty cartoon fake fabric hair? and then how stupid he look when he takes it off

all while realizing all of this is a roman-reigns level ruse to try an distract us from the fact he cant actually talk on the mic
>>
>>1128628

>Smarks love this guy
>>
>>1128751
He always has the stupid hair though. I wasn't expecting the chainsaw. With the blue and red flames and shit, and then the sound of the chainsaw he kinda looked like a hotwheel car with cybergoth dreads
>>
>>1128549
>zombie biker jujitsu
I was only half paying attention while reading this and thought it was a joke an had a cheeky lel then i realize that's the undertaker. Damn dude...
>>
>i'm le demon xD
he's terrible
>>
wacky man that escaped an asylum named after him

bald demon that chose wrestling as a hobby

midget fake superhero
>>
At first I thought that was The Boogeyman and I was like "WTF? Boogeyman was awesome!"

Then I realized it was just some jobber.
>>
Why does a demon have weirdo rasta dreads?
>>
>>1128975

cuz le spiderman/carnage was still sorta relevent when it started!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.