[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nancy benoit's final moments looked something like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
nancy benoit's final moments looked something like this
>>
Thats what happens when you take steroids and do stupid headbutts
>>
File: 1456492596526.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456492596526.gif
4 MB, 200x200
I wonder if he did stuff with the body, like, ya know, stuff.....
>>
>>1127601
i dunno but i have it on good authority he ended the match with a suicide dive
>>
>TFW 1 out of 4 Wrestlemanias didn't have a main event.
>>
>>1127554
kek'd
>>
File: tAAF214.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
tAAF214.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
Toothless Depression Era was best era
>>
Remember when he fought Taskmaster in the old WCW wrestling league and they were in the bathroom and there was a woman in there
>>
>>1127554
only difference is she didn't tap out
>>
>>1131997
Kek
>>
>>1127554

When I imagine the day he killed his family I imagine it like this.

Chris is home in the living room watching his greatest moments and dressed in his old ECW attire, injecting steroids and reminiscing about his glory days. He's watching the old ECW footage of him breaking Sabu's neck, he see's himself with Dean Malinko as WCW Tag Team Champions. Images of Chris Benoit performing his trademark moves dance across his massive TV. He hears the roar of the crowd boom through the stereo and realizes that it's time to make his mark on the wrestling world forever.

His child cries and his drug-filled mind posits the perfect way to shock the world and cement his place in wrestling history forever. "If I wrestle my own family to death I'll be the greatest wrestler who ever lived! It's the last milestone of a wrestler's career. I've won everyone major title in the WCW and in the WWE, this is all that's left."

He walks into the baby's room, the cheers boom through his stereo system has his infant cries and winces from the auditory onslaught. Chris' eyes go red with blood and he throws his baby like a doll on to the floor and implements THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIsSk4JYn8o [Remove]

He's just wrenching and wrenching. The baby's long dead but he can't stop, the roar of the crowd crescendos and Paul E Dangerously screams out his name over and over "THE CRIPPLER CHRIS BENOIT, OH MY GOD."
Chris finally relents after he hears his wife is coming back home. He lets go of the child and positions himself in the foyer. His wife enters the house and he delivers a devastating clothesline, knocking her to the ground. He positions himself at the top of the stair case and delivers his trademark "FLYING HEADBUTT" to his wife's jaw, shattering it instantly. Blood pours out of her mouth as she's flipped over and finished off with another CRIPPLER CROSSFACE OH MY GOD CHRIS BENOIT IS THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
>>
File: vince chris benoit.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
vince chris benoit.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>
>>1132184
Seek help
>>
>>1132184
My fucking sides.
>>
>>1132184
Check into a mental ward
>>
>>1132204
>>1132303
These newfags
>>
>>1127681

Topkek.
>>
File: apa_protection.jpg (59 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
apa_protection.jpg
59 KB, 300x400
>>1132184

THAT WAS AWESOME

>Clap, clap, clapclapclap
>>
>>1132184
pretty sure Nancy died a day before the kid. Totally ruined the verisimilitude of your post.
>>
>>1132184
I haven't cringed like that in a while
>>
>>1132184
It figures that his last match would be on a house show.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.