[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix wrestling 1. Take advantage of Daniel Bryan's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 564x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 564x316
How to fix wrestling

1. Take advantage of Daniel Bryan's retirement and let him win the champion one more time. (bret hart did this with the us title).real wrestling fans have suffered for three years of his injury. Make AJ styles world champion already and make him retire Jericho.

2. Bring any real superstars back while they still can, such as Goldberg, Batista, Rock, Austin, Taker, and Sting.

3. Arrest Michael Cole and the other commentators for poisoning people's minds with vocabulary of 100 words.

4. Cena dual retirement and heel turn in one day.

5. Have guy wrestlers that look and act like girls and girl wrestlers that look and act like men.

6. Force the underageb& to watch 50 hours NXT on the Network before watching today's WWE as initiation and cleansing.

7. Just fire Roman Reigns and start all over if that's necessary.

8. Let the bad guys win. The idea that the right thing always happens eventually is literally an ancient Chinese idea, and it's no coincidence that Cena loves China. Face it, there's nothing American about John Cena, he is a pinko who hates freedom. A real American sheriff at least lets the outlaws break a few things so the story's better.

9. Let female wrestlers fight for the wwe champion, i believe we can do that now knowing our main women roster
>>
i wrote this and no one even gave me any thoughts!?
>>
Bryan's headed for new Japan tho
>>
>>1128510
HoF is on.
Also almost every idea is retarded and no one wants to get in to a retard fight with you.
So here's you
>(you)
>>
>>1128540
blow me fedora bitch
>>
>>1128510
You're getting as many thoughts as you put in to this
>>
>>1130426
what does that mean?
>>
File: Fedora-Hats-for-women-238x300.jpg (15 KB, 238x300) Image search: [Google]
Fedora-Hats-for-women-238x300.jpg
15 KB, 238x300
>>1128510
Here you go.
>>
>>1127498
have sex
>>
>>1130436
i'm serious.

What do you guys think about it?
>>
>>1130441
I think it's pathetic. It's trash and that's all I have to say about that.
>>
>>1130441
i think you should stop posting.
>>
>>1130478
>>1130479
Stop answering with memes.

at least give me reason why it sucks fucking fat fucks
>>
>>1127498
>1. Take advantage of Daniel Bryan's retirement and let him win the champion one more time.

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>1127498

are you autistic or just a cuck?
>>
>>1130518
>le cuck meem
Seriously?
>>
>>1130604
>le everything is a meem meme

don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
File: 1443696654915.png (617 KB, 822x1287) Image search: [Google]
1443696654915.png
617 KB, 822x1287
>>1127498

1. Turn Reigns into a silent tweener

B. Bring in a NWO type stable (the roster is big enough)

4. Make more matches end in submission

4. Makes heels actually win cleanly, they'll get more heat this way AND make their losses more notable and "satisfying".

5. Bring back cruiserweight title

6. Bring back brand extension

7. Bring back Kurt Angle
>>
>>1130484
Because you are a fucking mark,
>>
>>1127498
>austin

You do realize his medical shit is actually getting pretty bad at this point, right?
>>
>>1130712
Dumb faggot.

>>1130726
You do realize one more match right?
>>
>>1130737
>one more match

Nigga this guy has had spine and knee injuries so much he couldn't take the smallest of bumps for the match. One more match might kill him, and the podcast shit is just fine.

Sure, I'd love to see him in the ring again, but I like seeing him functioning more.
>>
>>1130767
Fuck off
>>
So is the purpose of this thread just for OP to lash out at anybody who doesn't agree with him?

'Cause that's sad, yo.
>>
>>1130801
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>1130810
> OP is literally autistic
>>
>>1130823
Hurr durr
>>
>>1128510
But you didn't write it, you either re-made the thread or copied the earlier thread saying the same thing. And that thread wasn't even made by the writer either, which was me. And you changed 'everyone' with Roman Reigns and added the females fighting to be WWE Champion part, and had #1 say the exact opposite of what I was saying, basically neckbeardizing it.

Nevertheless it is amusing to see, considering the origin.
>>
>>1130982
Trying to steal my creation.

Fucking cuckm
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.