[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bret laying down some truth bombs to WWE >“I’m just being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9
File: bret.jpg (74 KB, 288x262) Image search: [Google]
bret.jpg
74 KB, 288x262
Bret laying down some truth bombs to WWE

>“I’m just being honest and I have to say that this year’s Wrestlemania card is the worst Wrestlemania card in history. I won’t be watching it, I couldn’t care less about it. The characters mean nothing, the titles mean nothing. I’m embarrassed by it.”

“I think they have done an awful job of trying to get Roman Reigns over for WrestleMania and quite honestly they made their biggest mistake at this year’s Royal Rumble. They had the right idea by putting him in from the start and stacking the odds against him but they should have had him overcome all the obstacles by fighting bravely against all comers to eventually be the last man standing, but this whole idea where a whole bunch of Triple H’s goons come out, attack him and leave him for dead, having him stretchered out almost crippled only for him to limp out at the end to make a comeback, well we’ve been there, done that.

“At least if he’d been there from the start to the end taking on everyone he could have lost the match at the very end but the fans would have respected him more. What I think they did by having him stretchered out and return having missed the lions’ share of the match killed any good feeling or respect the fans held toward him and he hasn’t been able to recover from that. By taking him out the match the killed any impact he had."

WWE BTFO
HAITCH BTFO
THANK YOU BRET
>>
>>1126880
But but muh based haitch!
>>
>>1126880
he's not wrong about Roman

but New Day vs Lads, Brock vs Dean, AJ vs Jericho, and the overbooked nightmare of Shane vs Taker will all be entertaining as fuck

I'm looking forward to tomorrow (and HoF tonight)
>>
>Caring what a man without a prostate thinks

Literal cucks
>>
Bret thinks wrestling is real you can't take anything he says seriously, he's worse than Indians on instagram
>>
Butt hurt is still upset that shawn was vince's fuck boy
>>
File: 11.png (66 KB, 460x398) Image search: [Google]
11.png
66 KB, 460x398
>>1126914
>i like the new day
>>
>>1126880
Based Bret spitting fire like always
>>
>Bret "I refuse to put over other talent on the way out" Hart
>Knowing what is good for business

If only Goldberg could have killed him
>>
can't get laid anymore so he resorts to bashing interviews about superior talent
>>
What is he wrong about?
>>
File: 1456302283017.png (358 KB, 599x383) Image search: [Google]
1456302283017.png
358 KB, 599x383
>thinking bret knows what's best for business
>>
>>1126914
>bret this pissed off theyre ruining his favourite wrestler, roman reigns

BASED BRET
>>
>>1126948
> i dont uderstand what creative control over his exit is
>>
>>1126880
>“At least if he’d been there from the start to the end taking on everyone he could have lost the match at the very end but the fans would have respected him more. What I think they did by having him stretchered out and return having missed the lions’ share of the match killed any good feeling or respect the fans held toward him and he hasn’t been able to recover from that. By taking him out the match the killed any impact he had."
I agree 100% They killed Roman's last chance at getting over by having him sit out half of "his own rumble".
>>
Bret knows his shit.
>>
>>1126984
>not wanting Tom Cruise as your next President of the Entire World
You should probably check your anal virginity.
>>
>>1127009
>implying haitch doesn't know exactly what he's doing

Not his first rodeo. Gotta fucking go over.
>>
>>1127020
>DAMMIT PAUL! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO OVER THIS TIME DAMMIT! DAMMIT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LET ROMAN GO OVER! DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!
>Well, Vince, you see...
>DAMMIT
>the fact of the matter is...
>>
God what a bitter faggot. What a pity that stroke didn't silence him so we wouldn't have to hear his shitty opinions. He's fat enough now, all he needs is the neckbeard and he can start sitting in the front row of NXT shows.
>>
Who cares what this jabron' thinks? He was a loser, always second fiddle to HBK.
>>
>>1127036
>>1127050

>I eat whatever shit Vince shoves in my face

Face it, Bret is spot on about everything
>>
>>1127050
Only an underaged youtube babby would say that

> SHAWN MICHAELS
> ALLTIME RECORD LOW RATINGS THAT STILL STAND TODAY

> LOWER THAN DIESEL
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 720x438
>>1126948
>he fell for the "bret would've taken the title to wcw" meme
>>
>>1126880
Bret is so spot on with his criticism of WWE. I never understood the hate he gets; do people really still care about the Screwjob twenty years after the fact?
>>
>>1126880
He is right
>>1127250
Bret does
>>
>>1127217
Sure bret wouldn't have taken the belt to wcw but he still should have dropped the belt voluntarily. Relinquishing the belt to jump ship amounts to the same damn thing, he'd be billed as the uncrowned champion of the competition, if the shoe were on the other foot the wcw would've done the same thing.
>>
>>1127250
The only people shitting on bret's comments here are wwe employees and vince's proxies.
>>
>>1126880

Why is he always so bitter? I do agree that this WM feels awful but damn.
>>
I was feeling the same way last year as I do now about the WM card, but I ended up enjoy last year's. Hopefully they will find a way to make such a shitty card somewhat entertaining.
>>
>>1127284
They did that by having all these ridiculous stipulation/gimmick matches you fucking pleb.
>>
>>1127279
>Why is he always so bitter?
Nothing about getting screwed in his home country when he was going to give the belt back the belt during the Raw after the Survivors Series.
Or
His his little brother being pushed into a corner after breaking SCSA's neck and having to play a comedic super hero role, which led to his death.
or
Nearly getting decapitated by Goldberg's super kick, after he joined a promotion he wasn't supposed to join at all, but he joined due to klik backstage politics.

Naw, nothing related to these three things or anything.
>>
>>1127343

THANK YOU JEWBERG!
>>
>>1127261
He had contracted creative control and said he would drop the belt to anyone else other than shawn
>>
>>1127279
I think its something he had since goldberg kicked him in the head maybe just a little too hard
>>
>>1126880
Why is Bret always spot-on when it comes to WWE today?
>>
>>1127343
>Getting screwed in his home country when he was going to give the belt back during the Raw

On the way out, you let someone go over you.

>Owen Hart

Hey Hart played the character, and you can't blame anyone for that death

>Goldberg

Well if he hadn't fucked off to WCW it wouldn't have happened.

Its so depressing that there were so many times in his life that Bret could have died but he hasn't.
>>
>>1127406
Why are you persisting with this meme that he wouldnt let anyone go over him on the way out?
You know it is untrue and feigning ignorance just makes you look stupid
>>
>>1127416
Did Bret refuse to do his job? Yep. I don't give a fuck if he was eternally worked by HBK, he just had to lie the fuck down and then go get cucked at WCW.
>>
>>1127433
He had legally contracted control over his exit and said he would drop the title to anyone else, including Austin, Shamrock and others
>>
>>1127433
>Did Bret refuse to do his job?

No. He did his job as written in his contract. Did anybody force Vince to give Bret creative control over his character?
>>
>>1127433
Bret didn't have to the job you fucking autist, even then he wanted to put over Austin, hell, he would have put over Doink the Clown, but Vince wanted his fucktoy to have the strap
>>
>>1127343

>Still being bitter about the montreal screwjob 20 years later
>>
>>1127441
>>1127442
>>1127471

>Its ok when Bret does it!
>>
>>1127471

>He wanted to put over other people..except Shawn Michaels
>Him leaving the company made WWF win the Monday night wars.
>>
>>1126880
Bret's point's about Roman are spot on, but I wholly disagree that this is the worst card ever. We're going to have some entertaining matches at least.
>>
>>1127492
It's okay when anybody does it, you fucking autist. Anybody who blames Hogan for WCW giving him a stupid contract with full creative control is an inbred retard too, and I fucking hate Hogan.

>>1127493
Shawn Michaels leaving the company made WWF win the Monday night wars. The McMahon/Austin feud started literally the night after Shawn retired for the first time and turned everything around. He never drew a dime as champion.
>>
>>1127279
Speaking seriously, the guy has went through a lot. He's had a hard life and it's gotten to him. Some people can bounce back from hardships, other's just can't.
>>
>>1127343
Calm down bret
>>
>>1126984
snake cruz
>>
>>1126948
He was willing to drop the title to HBK, just not in Montreal
>>
I dunno, the Wrestlemania 11 cards was pretty shitty.
>>
WOW

WOW

Bret spills some hateful truth, everyone just nods their head and says yeah Bret is right!!! Revofuckinglution

CM Punk does the same shit, and you band together and dismiss him as a crybaby whiny faggot

W o w
O
W

Exact same shit.

I'm fucking done with this place holy shit.

Wow
>>
File: IronMikeTenay.png (2 MB, 1862x867) Image search: [Google]
IronMikeTenay.png
2 MB, 1862x867
>>1126880

I have no idea how anyone can respect Bret Harts opinion on booking.

The man is boring, vanilla ice cream, white socks, briefs, foo fighters, folgers.

Good in ring performer for his time though.

Compare him to say a Shinsuke Nakamura, and well, you get the picture.
>>
File: 1459273291160.jpg (48 KB, 461x482) Image search: [Google]
1459273291160.jpg
48 KB, 461x482
>>1127585
>Alright on the real, LB Luchador here
>>
He is right though, there was no reason to put Roman 29 to one and get him stretchered out while Fatty and Deanetty limp out after a LMS match

This idea of the face winning a WM is obsolete, there was nothing wrong if Roman was champion heading in to Wrestlemania
>>
>>1127585
I haven't been here long enough to know if you're an attention seeking faggot so I'll take the bait

Everything Bret says is out of frustration out of his love for the business,and he offers suggestions and helpful criticisms with booking.

CM Punk whines about how WWE treated HIM, despite having the longest title reign in recent history and being booked as their top guy for most of his later career. Even though he probably should have had a WM main event, it clearly would have happened at some point
>>
File: The state of LGBT Luchabore.png (86 KB, 1416x680) Image search: [Google]
The state of LGBT Luchabore.png
86 KB, 1416x680
>>1127585
If only you would fuck off forever

You wont though. Shame
>>
There was something like a month between Bret making his decision to leave and the Screwjob. There were numerous tapings and house shows where Bret could've laid the strap down. The fact that he didn't is on both himself and Vince. They both knew what was coming but kept procrastinating. To act like only one of them is to blame is to be a mark. There's plenty of blame to go around. That being said, this card is pretty weak. I mean, I'm going to watch it, but let's not act like Bret doesn't have a point.
>>
>>1127612
>Whine

You make it sound like he didn't want others to be pushed as well, hell he even said it was Daniel Bryan's year when he did a panel at wondercon. Which was at the time when Batista and Randy Orton was the main event for wrestlemania.
>>
>>1127664
so he's a midget enabler? thats too bad.
>>
Yeah Bret and everyone else. Everyone has a hundred way they can improve WWEs writing and booking and most of the ideas are better than WWEs, including most of Bret Harts. It's not hard to say what's shit and how you could do it better. Because WWE is garbage. The real mistake is continuing to give a shit about it when you know it will never improve, which Bret Hart should fucking know by now.

He should take a page from Cornettes book and just give up on pro wrestling like everyone else with half a brain who knows its over and will be dead in 20 years.
>>
>>1127612
No, punk was hardly booked properly in that reign, much less as the top guy, despite outselling fucking cena for an extended period of time. cena main evented like 7 ppvs while punk was champ. then rock HAD to beat punk clean just so cena could get his win back, rock vs cena HAD to be at mania, and then punk HAD to lose to taker, then brock. All of this almost killed any momemtum he had. How could he not be pissed?
>>
>>1127624
what did he mean by this?

that he is only 250 lbs and has such low T that is a 30 but looks 20?
>>
>>1127686
They made Cena vs. Laruanitis the Main event over Bryan vs. Punk at over the limit. Who the hell made that call?
>>
>>1127688
He said he was 16 years old
>>
>>1127698
oh shit can you tripspergs have a meet and greet which ends in assisted suicide?
>>
>>1127612

Bret left WCW for more money
Bret was champion when the company was at its lowest, almost rivaled by today's numbers
Bret was butt hurt that superior Shawn Michaels was taking his beloved spotlight

Before even getting into kliq politics, know that WCW politics were a billion times worst, like holy shit even Austin, Rock, Mankind, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, everyone could give 0 fucks about Triple H's gang of degerates
>>
>This Wrestlemania is suffering from a huge case of nepotism,” Hart states. “You have Shane McMahon son of the boss taking on the Undertaker in the cell. Vince’s son gets the main event in the biggest show of the year, Vince’s son in law gets the semi or joint main event whatever way you want to look at it at the biggest show of the year, Stephanie will walk him out. I’m actually surprised they don’t have Linda McMahon in the Divas title match! Then you have guys like Undertaker and Brock Lesnar who only wrestle a few times a year featuring prominently on the card while guys like Cody Rhodes, the guys who are on the road every day slogging it out, toughing it out, getting injured essentially pulling the wagon, those guys get tucked away in a multi-man match at the bottom of the card or pre show. They’ll get some chump change for a pay-off and it makes me think that this wrestling business isn’t about the wrestlers anymore, it’s about all the bullshit

He's not wrong desu
>>
>>1126917

its comments like that let us know you're a cuck
>>
>>1127889

Aside from the fact its never really been about the wrestlers, he's pretty right.
>>
>>1126945

he dropped pipebombs inb4cmpunk
>>
Bret Hart will go down in history as a salty, bitter, broken old man that got worked so badly he betrayed the industry and exposed it.

Feels good desu
>>
File: 1411257613754.jpg (21 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1411257613754.jpg
21 KB, 400x396
>>1128365
>this bootybothered WWE mark
>>
File: 1458179167562.gif (63 KB, 290x300) Image search: [Google]
1458179167562.gif
63 KB, 290x300
>>1126917
>hates Bret
>likes X-Pac

have sex
>>
>>1126984
Leafs.
>>
>>1127865
> SHAWN BOY TOY MICHAELS
> ALLTIME RECORD LOW NUMBERS

> WORSE THAN DIESEL
> WORSE THAN SETH
> WORSE THAN SHEAMUS
>>
>>1127279
he hates based hhh for coming up with the screwjob
>>
>>1130542
should've listened to Cornette and put him in the ring with Shamrock
>>
>>1127889
>I’m actually surprised they don’t have Linda McMahon in the Divas title match!
Hot
>>
>>1127125
His title reign between Survivor Series 1997 (when he beat Bret Hart with his own finish of all things!) and WrestleMania XVI was the pivot around which the success of the WWF swung. He is a central character in the history of professional wrestling; Bret Hart is just a crybaby footnote.
>>
>>1130881
I obviously meant XIV of course. Slip of the ol' fingers.
>>
>>1130885
>>1130881
Get your misinfo out of here faggot, some indian marks might actually believe you
>>
I think they have done an awful job of trying to get Daniel Bryan over for WrestleMania among normal human beings and quite honestly they made their biggest mistake at this year’s Wyatt Feud. They had the right idea by putting him in from the start and stacking the odds against him but they should have had him overcome all the obstacles of his height by fighting bravely against all comers to eventually be the last beta male kicking, but this whole idea where a whole bunch of Triple H’s goons come out, attack him and leave him for dead, having him stretchered out almost crippled only for him to limp out at the end to make a comeback, well we’ve been there, done that.

At least if he’d been there from the start to the end taking on everyone he could have believably lost the match at the very end but the fans would have lost fewer brain cells. What I think they did by having him stretchered out and return having missed the lions’ share of the realism killed any good feeling or respect the real wrestling fans held toward him and he hasn’t been able to recover from that. By letting him beat HHH they killed any impact he had.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.