[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I hear when people talk about this match >Shane needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
All I hear when people talk about this match

>Shane needs to win
>Shane will make Raw watchable again
>Shane has to win or WWE is gonna keep going to shit
>Can't wait for Shane to takeover

It's like everyone understans what kayfabe is until they start talking about this match. Suddenly this match has real life implications to everyone.
>>
It does have real life implication.

>Authority no longer get 20 minute promos to open and close the show
>Less Stone Cold v Vince rip off storylines
>A bit of fresh life injected in to the show with a new "for the past 8 years) face and a good guy GM
>>
>>1126781
>Implying WWE creative wont fuck up a Shane GM story
>>
>>1126761
well do you want to see HHH and the SoccerFriends steal back the WWE title on Monday, Or see Stephanie screech at the crowd for 20 minutes calling everyone idiots for watching Raw and then comeback in the next segment to puff up cancer research or helping children to read.

Still I see a swerve coming with some sort of Shane/Authority double turn where Shane wins with the help of the Wyatts and they steal the title from the winner of HHH and Reigns
>>
>>1126795
The thing about the Wyatts is oooohhhh they're not booked for Wrestlemania they're gonna do something. But booking has effectively made me believe The Wyatts arent worth shit anymore
>>
>>1126795
>Wyatts

The Social Outcasts are more qualified than the Wyatts to be in a big angle
>>
>>1126795
>Inb4 20 min heel authority segments turn into 20 min face Shane segments
>>
I totally agree with OP here. People think a Shane run Raw, or a brand split would cure all ills, but it really REALLY wouldn't.

It'd be fresh for about a month maybe. At that point you'd slowly start to realise that it's the same retards running the show in the back.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.