[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he got signed by WWE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 176x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 176x252
What if he got signed by WWE?
>>
Booked the same as Sin Cara
>>
File: 1443766405527.png (436 KB, 645x529) Image search: [Google]
1443766405527.png
436 KB, 645x529
>>1126698
does he come with Konnan because that's what drove his storylines when he was relevant on meme underground

>mfw Alberto thought he would be the biggest star on LU but they gave him two matches and said he just wasn't that good to deserve a mega push so he had to back to the WWE cuck shed
>>
not for a few more years pls. i need at least season 3 and the lucha underground movie.

and when it happens they should bring in cage and pentagon too.
>>
>>1126698
Literally who?
>>
>>1126714
>the lucha underground movie
how the fuck would that even work
>>
>>1126714
>he doesn't know about LU's season 3 spoilers for Ricochet
>>
>>1126717

i don't know, but i trust rodriguez with it. i guess they've had legitimate talks about doing it. i've always looked at lucha as a tv show about wrestling, not a wrestling promotion, so i could see it being ok.
>>
>>1126717
LU isn't a wrestling promotion, it's a tv show about wrestling staring real wrestlers

if that makes sense.
>>
tbqh i wish some new billionaire would decide wrestling is cool and give us a legitimate alternative to wwe so he could sign there instead
>>
>>1126717
Point Break starring Joey Ryan and Johnny Mundo working together to bring down Dario Cueto's illegal underground fighting ring
>>
It looks like an 85% chance of it happening, and that's me being conservative.
>>
>>1126714
They would make him drop the Pentagon character and he's nothing without it
>>
>>1126728
It does make sense. It's just hard for your typical white trash, trailer park fan who has been watching WWE all his life to make sense of it.
>>
>The story of him getting shot down on his first tryout due to being "too popular"
VINTAGE WWE
>>
>>1127447
>It's just hard for your typical white trash, trailer park fan who has been watching WWE all his life
Compared to the high class Mexicans who attend the LU tapings?
>>
>>1126698
As far as I know he's tried to get in WWE twice and they rejected him both times.
>>
If riccochet gets to the main roster, Neville is going to be the man that Vince forgot
>>
>>1127535
They'll still want to have at least one Brit wrestler if Barrett is leaving
>>
>>1126698
>wanting more indy's star to bury other indy stars

Why do smarks want all of their favoritea to get buried?
>>
He's talented as fuck but he's just a spotmonkey with no promo skills. Plus he's only ever been charismatic as Prince Puma

If WWE can get more out of him then fair play, he'd be a star
>>
>>1127550
Finn Balor
Same thing
>>
>>1127558
You're forgetting the part where he looks like a sculpture
>>
>>1127535
He already is though. I feel like the only Neville fan left nowadays.

>he'll still get his push... r-right guys?
>>
>>1127568
Finn balor is as british as a shamrock
>>
>>1127550
Well with the work they're doing with progress and other brit indies for the cruiserweight tournament, they could still replace Neville with other Brits.

Get Grado as a stronger booked version of Santino, WWE lacks a decent comedy face right now. and then get someone like Ospreay in for a flippy Neville replacement style
>>
>>1127587
>appealing to British fans with a Scottish wrestler
How well do you think that'd go
>>
I don't really think they care about appealing to Europeans too much.

They're all piggybackers and will follow what we do anyway
>>
>>1127603
Piper was over (albeit Canadian) but I suppose a lot of Americans do always think of English when you say Britain, but still they could use a Scot, also every british fan who folllows any british indy loves Grado
>>
>>1127649
So that is literally 7 people then
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.