[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED ROMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
Calling on all Roman Reigns fans to lend their power to the big dog for his main event world title match tomorrow night at Mania
>>
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/v
>>
\o/
>>
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/vv\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
>>1126631
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
>>
>>1127230
back to rebbit, champ
>>
\o/
>>
\o/\o/\o/
>>
i put $10 on Based Haitch, so he can fuck off, tbqh family
>>
>>1126631
Begging you to get laid fatty.
>>
He's going to win, the swerve will be him not turning heel

I fully expect him to come out as a tweener though
>>
>>1129725
>Roman getting a clean babyface win

How the actual fuck is that a swerve?
>>
>>1129738
>clean babyface win

They have a no DQ match and there will be run-ins involved to keep people interested

The moment Rocky beats down HHH its not a clean win anymore, HHH is kept strong and Roman looks like a geek unless HHH also has friends who will beat him up in exchange

Since everyone expects him to turn heel the swerve is certainly no alignment change
>>
>“I still have a really large fan base and supporters that dig what I do. They love my matches and are entertained by my segments. For me, I think I need to stick with what I have been doing. We live in a world where everybody has an opinion and an opportunity to voice their opinions so it becomes a very critical era that we live in. For me, I know who I am, where I want to go, so I am just going to stick to my guns and keep doing what I am doing. It’s making for a loud reaction and that’s all that matters.”

SMARKS BTFO
>>
>>1129924
Well, he's not wrong.
Why don't we like him again?
>>
>>1129952
I like him. They just pushed him to fast after the shield broke up. At least john cena had to win the lower tier belts before becoming a megastar
>>
>>1129952
>3 moves
>SHIT mic skills
>push is too quick and forced
>replaced based rollins in the main event vs triple h and authority vs. _ storyline
>didn't deserve to set Royal rumble record
at least he has a cool ass look (if he took off the bitch vest) and actually looks like a wrestler in an age of vanilla midgets.
>>
>>1130261
>age of vanilla midgets.
Not everyone is Austin Aries or Finn Balor sized
>>
>>1126631
He doesn't need any fan's power.
He has all the power he needs from Vince and HHH.
>>
>>1130261
>(if he took off the bitch vest)

kek he has fucking no chest
>>
File: downurthroat1.png (466 KB, 557x461) Image search: [Google]
downurthroat1.png
466 KB, 557x461
>>1126631
It's maybe the last time i share this pic.
There will be more people involved in the match.
I more wish Austin will be at the Shane Taker match but i don't see Shane to win and coming back for long.
Also I think it's not just a work that HHH and Steph are pissed when he would come back and take some real control.
>>
>>1126631
da big dog belieb dat
>>
>>1129712
Only virgins hates Roman
>>
>>1130261
Rollins was never going to turn face and I bet you think guys like Rollins and Ziggler have good mic skills, so how the fuck can you diss Roman?
>>
>>1126631
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

FISTS UP
>>
>>1132691
and only children and prepubescent girls like roman

which category do you fall under?
>>
>>1133074
u jelly of roman aspie?
>>
>>1133119
>actually calling people aspie
>on /asp/

what?

who could possibly be jealous of Roman? He comes out there with a defeated look every RAW and Smackdown because he knows his gimmick isn't working and he's not getting over with the audience.

Even when the audience boos he just stands there and does nothing. Cena's about the only one who knows how to work the audience so even if they're booing him he can get them to cheer.

If only virgins boo him then I guess almsot everyone at the past few RAWs, Takeover, and the HoF are virgins because everytime they showed that Mania promo Roman was booed.
>>
>>1132697
HHH vs Rollins was the plan until he got injured
>>
>>1133183
>HHH vs Rollins was the plan

No it wasn't
>>
>>1133176

Only smarks boo him. In mark cities and house shows he gets a good reception.
>>
>>1133212
Thing is there are smarks in every city
>>
Will he come out through the crowd? Will he have new gear (or something special for Mania)
>>
>>1133212
Shame smarks fill out Raws and PPVs really. You know, where it matters.

Even mark cities are silent on him now. Its literally just the kids, and mostly, the women

Jesus that shrill screech every time his music hits is god awful. They literally just want his cock. Which I get, he's a handsome guy, but ffs I wanna watch some well booked wrestling not see two fucking cumdumpsters lose their shit desperately clawing at him like they havn't seen a man for 10 years (As on Raw i think? a few weeks ago.) That was embarassing to watch.

I liked Roman a lot until Survivor Series. WWE killed him for me. His PPV matches are always good but I can't stomach his segments on TV anymore. Its painful.
>>
>>1133198
Yes, it was. After it was made clear Rock couldn't wrestle due to the movie he was shooting, they began planning Rollins/HHH. It's one of the reasons Rollins started using the pedigree, and was pretty obvious once they started booking tension between the Authority and Seth.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.