[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for this sunday when Triple H Retains the WWE Championship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: thNILOY3N1.jpg (16 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
thNILOY3N1.jpg
16 KB, 300x193
Are you ready for this sunday when Triple H Retains the WWE Championship against a autistic samoan man !
>>
>>1126037
>autistic
This word means literally nothing now
>>
>HHH
>retains
>Roman has bootyblasted people to the point they want to see him lose when the contrary is painfully obvious

Truly the new Cena
>>
Haitch is the face, right?
>>
>>1126037
Yes
>>
>>1126037
>a autistic
>a
>>
File: Mac0jrV.gif (2 MB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
Mac0jrV.gif
2 MB, 339x338
I can't wait for the epic HHH vs Rollins feud for the title. It will be like HHH vs HBK all over again.
>>
HHH being champion when Shane is his boss will be the best storyline.
>>
File: I AM THE TV!.jpg (68 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
I AM THE TV!.jpg
68 KB, 768x576
>Part-time, champ for banging boss' daughter
>n00b, considered as champ material cuz of his build.

pick one.
>>
File: shovel.webm (933 KB, 312x318) Image search: [Google]
shovel.webm
933 KB, 312x318
>>1126037
What did he mean by this?
>>
Did they re-write the Rumble ending?

It looked like Roman was getting the shit booed out of him, and the look on Triple H's face-- his face looked like a disappointed father.
>>
File: 1458003480551.jpg (59 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1458003480551.jpg
59 KB, 500x495
>>1131458
Steph got T H I C K
>>
>>1126051
Just like hipster
>>
>Autistic marks hate Roman so much they are willing to cheer HHH
>Most of them say they will cheer Cena when he comes back over him

Well done fucktards, you have essentially taken to two other overpushed guys because you hate how one guy has been overpushed. WWE must be devastated.
>>
>>1131569
Cena is more likable, better wrestler, better on the mic, can rap, smokes that 420, is brothers with snoop dogg, 15 times world champion, wrestled Kurt Angle on his debut and his wife has big tits

Roman is not likable, not a good wrestler, shit on the mic, can't rap, tells baby stories, doesn't smoke ganja, is brothers with Rosey, 1.5 times world champion (Even Dolph Ziggler is 2 times world champion) and his wifes has small tits.

Who do you cheer for?
>>
>>1131569

They were booing Cena last night at the hof. Smarks are legit demented.
>>
>>1131569
>>1131579
>>1131585
I think the problem with Cena came from him being pushed for too long, with a mix of always being given the underdog stick despite that he pretty much went over every time.
>>
>>1126037
I'm OK with this.
Hold it until Seth returns, and then feud with him. That was the original plan before Seth got hurt.
>>
>>1131569
Cena is actually a good wrestler though.

I don't like his character but he's normally fun to watch.
>>
>>1131625
His KO match was pretty good I thought. They seemed to work off each other pretty well. Though I'm not sure them feuding would capture the same thing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.