[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of this guy? All I saw in his match vs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: nakamura[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
nakamura[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x278
What's the appeal of this guy? All I saw in his match vs Zayn was knees and fists. How is that wrestling? Are people calling Nakumara vs Zayn the greatest match because of recency bias?
>>
File: 1455691610702.gif (2 MB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1455691610702.gif
2 MB, 320x263
king of strong style, hes kind of like the male equivalent of nikki bella.
>>
>>1125392
Joann or whatever the fuck your tripfag is
why the fuck is a SJW like you even watching puro
its obvious you reek of casual faggotaroy
>>
>>1125392
Are you a contrarian who didn't watch the match at all?
>>
>>1125414
wtf why do i have a tripfag now?
>>
>>1125392
He is supposed to be Michael Jackson or something.

I saw his Top 20 moves or whatever on youtube, and none of that shit was impressive. He is just another indy minor leaguer that the nerds on /woo/ are going to jerk off to
>>
>>1125414
>>1125417
ad hominem fags fuck off
>>
>>1125428
stay cuck newfag strawman
>>
>>1125392
Hello first contrarian. Congratulations on being the first one.
Just in case you're serious, I'm going to give you the serious version of my answer above:
There's no point in asking "what's the appeal of someone?" - if you don't like him then nobody else can help you like him more.
>>
Literally no one can answer my question ayy lmao

keep worshipping nakamura for no reason cuckbois
>>
>>1125439
So you admit you were a contrarian the whole time?

Lol kek we didn't answer your question because 1. It's a subjective question dumbass, 2. Youre clearly and edgy anti-smark faggot who wouldn't listen anyway and 3. You didn't watch the match, you saw a small clip on Youtube
>>
>>1125448
>Contrarian
I noticed this was word multiple times in this thread. New buzzword?

>Wouldn't listen anyway

I asked a serious question and was met with "le on the contrary man." there was nothing to listen to because this community is toxic

>I didn't watch the match

Whatever makes you feel better mark. Compile 30 seconds of Nakamura doing something other than striking, and I'll concede
>>
Did you not watch the first, like, 10 minutes which was all armbars and technical shit?
>>
Also to add on, if somebody is considered "one of the best in japan" there has to be some validity to it, it's not purely subjective
>>
>>1125439
You wouldn't be able to answer if someone asked you something like this either.
You can explain why you like something in as much detail as you want, the other guy is not going to understand.
>>
>>1125464
More like 10 seconds. Even if it were 10 minutes, that's not good wrestling, Divas can do that
>>
typical nxt marks over rating the latest flavor of the month, this time its a washed up old michael jackson wannabe does the same shitty spots in his matches. he won't even make it on the main roster cause only autists at full sail will cheer for him and his cringey "swag" dancing.
>>
>>1125424
this, if you dare to even point out his glaring flaws they'll call you a troll. its pathetic how defensive they get over there crushes
>>
>>1125460
>I noticed this was word multiple times in this thread. New buzzword?

No, it's what you are

>I asked a serious question and was met with "le on the contrary man." there was nothing to listen to because this community is toxic

No. Because your question was fucking stupid and subjective and nothing more than your typical anti-smark b8 thread

>Whatever makes you feel better mark. Compile 30 seconds of Nakamura doing something other than striking, and I'll concede

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FF08XxOqQIo

Again, did you even watch the match? B8 harder
>>
>>1125439
the same cuckbois that listen to their daddy meltzer, they'll blindly like anyone he rates highly even when its this clown nakamura.
>>
>>1125479
>>1125475
Nice samefagging contrarian :^)
>>
>>1125484
Your clip literally only shows Nakamura either: Kicking, striking, or kneeing.

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>1125487
>butt hurt michael japson fan detected
>>
>>1125491
y-y-you dont get it anon, h-he does it with le swag!!
>>
>>1125491
Nice skimming, it was a majority of rest holds and arm bars within the 1st minute

Are you seriously autistic
>>
>>1125493
>no proof showing you aren't a samefag
>number if IPs remain the same

W E W
E
W
>>
>>1125500
Arm bars and rest holds you say?

THIS IS WRESTLING clap clap clap clap clap
>>
>>1125503
You wanted 30 seconds of non-striking and I gave it to you

What are you complaining about now?
>>
>>1125502
go back to woo faggot
>>
>>1125475
Literally all wrestlers do the same spots
>>
>>1125519
yeah and they usually aren't all strikes
>>
File: Kaz-Okada.jpg (186 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Kaz-Okada.jpg
186 KB, 500x333
Any doubt they would've signed this guy instead if he wanted to come?
>>
I was not even hyped but his entrance was so awesome
>>
>>1125552
Anti-smarks would have reacted the same way.
>>
What do you guys think of naka's theme? A bit westernized with that obvious asian twist to it.
>>
>>1125513
WEW LARD
>>
>>1125460
>New buzzword?
>New

Holy shit 18+
>>
File: awyeahbitch.png (403 KB, 370x423) Image search: [Google]
awyeahbitch.png
403 KB, 370x423
>>1125468
>MAXIMUM OVERBAIT
>>
>>1125537
Okay you're not a fan of strong style. Now stop whining about it.
>>
>>1125506
That people like a wrestler he hasn't heard of.
>>
>>1125570
Loved it. Especially the violin.
>>
>>1125537
>Who is ric flair?
>>
>>1125537
It's the style, it's different than indy memers who like lots of random moves with no psychology
>>
>>1125439
Fine. I'll answer your shitty question. His offense looks like offense and isn't all gorilla presses and fireman's carries to the hard camera. He understands ring psychology, if you work his knee, he sells it the whole match instead of forgetting so he can get his spots in and look strong. He moves like someone who understands both showmanship and the ability to portray what looks like some pretty stiff strikes and throws safely. He is also charismatic as hell and, if you can get past your xenophobia and small-mindedness, a pretty fun wrestler to watch. He also isn't a needlessly flippy midget.

Tldr - you not understanding wrestling doesn't make him not good.
>>
I watched a couple of Nakamura matches before tonight to familiarize myself and what i can assure you OP is that this guy is the real deal.

He dumbed his style down to try and fit the WWE style it seems like, he has a vast and impressive moveset. Also Strikes are big in NJPW and it fits his character who is a MMA trained killer apparently.

His mannerisms are very a feminine and i get the whole le swag thing, but if this match didn't impress you (i thought it was very good, not MOTY like cucklords are screaming everywhere), wait until he gets in there with Aries and Finn Balor, maybe Itami if he ever returns.
>>
>>1125424
eh I wouldn't call main eventing the Tokyo Dome minor league
>>
>>1125410
Did you really just compare Nakamura to Nikki Bella
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.