[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finn Balor appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
In this thread we give our thanks to the reigning, defending NXT champion and future face of WWE, Finn Balor
>>
Bland in-ring and the cringiest gimmick going.

That chainsaw was horrible.
>>
WASN'T FINN'S FAULT
>>
Too bad he can't base his paints on comic characters anymore the chainsaw would've made more sense if he was able to go full Texas chainsaw massacre cosplay style otherwise it just looked dumb
>>
>>1125116
Biggest neck-beard comment of all time
>>
>>1125108
No. Finn a shit.
>>
Uhhh what was the point of that chainsaw?
>>
>>1125190
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>>
>>1125190
To look "cool", same reason he crawls on the floor and wears that novelty ski hat.
>>
>>1125108
>Fag Balor
>>
>outdone by "swag"suke and bomber nelson
>outdone by bay leno and assgooka
>outdone by who who and borebin
>outdone by two bland cucks vs based angle and big shelton

wew lad, he sucks ass, second year he got outmemed and he's in the main event kek
>>
I thought it was funny in the match last night, the ref was more tan, more jacked, and more tough-looking than Finn Ballor.
>>
can't wait for him to job to Shinsuke
>>
>>1125108
Felt really bad for him and Joe, you could tell the stoppages were really pissing them off and what they were able to do was really good.
>>
>>1125108
Worst and most boring match of the night and stole the hitman's finish
Baloring a shit
>>
When i first saw his entrance I was really excited to see what he could do.
Then the lights turned back on and even Kevin Owens that fat midget looked more intimidating than him
>>
>Finn didn't rev the chainsaw in unison with his music.

Come on man.
>>
>>1125190
Dean gave it to the rookie as a good luck charm BECAUSE HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE
>>
He's fucking shit, people thought based Daniel Bryan was boring, but this guy is awful.
>>
>>1126184
> yfw Balor has almost 5 years on Dean both in age and wrestling
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.