[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My music hits, those meme trumpets hit, I go through the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bigmatchjohn.png (114 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
bigmatchjohn.png
114 KB, 256x256
>My music hits, those meme trumpets hit, I go through the curtain and I’m mother-fudging Superman

http://uk.complex.com/sports/2016/04/john-cena-interview

What did he mean by this?
>>
Duh, Margarita, he meant full fludges RSE MEME TRUMPETS
>>
>>1121247
>The meme trumpets have hit
what the fuck? Fucking Cena is probably shitposting here right now
>>
doot doo doo doottttt doot doo doo dotttt
>>
>>1121247
Hi, John!
>>
>The one thing that tries my patience is when people are upset of where they are on the show. I am healthy. I would love to do the WrestleMania pre-show if I could. I would love to get up there before the pre-show and do a dark match for the people just to get out there and give something. I’m not going to kick anybody’s door down and say you got to put me on the show or if you do you have to put me in the main event. My job was to get healthy and if I get used, cool. If not, then it’s not my time. I’m not of that, "Oh, I’m not in the main event anymore, ugh."

CM PUNK BTFO
>>
>>1121297
Was there ever any doubt? Seriously look at his instagram, its a couple dog pictures away from being one of those ironic meme facebook pages.
>>
>>1121791
Easy to say for a 15 time world champion.
>>
>>1121843
This.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.