[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taker vs Shane to close Mania instead of HHH vs Reigns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: ShaneTaker.0.0.png (1 MB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
ShaneTaker.0.0.png
1 MB, 1310x873
>According to a recent report made by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio, the current plan from WWE is to have the Hell in a Cell match between Shane McMahon and The Undertaker be what closes out Sunday's WrestleMania 32 event in Dallas, Texas rather than the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Triple H and Roman Reigns.
>WWE officials, according to the report, had apparently been going back and forth regarding which match would close out the show, but as of right now and unless plans change, it appears that this is what has been decided.
>>
Well it makes sense. Can you imagine a hail of boos to end a WM? Both from the result and the shitty match after the HiaC
>>
>>1121040
Well Roman isn't going to join the Authority before taking on HHH
>>
>>1121040
april fools
>>
>>1121080
it's legit
>>
>>1121080
it's legit
>>
THIS BETTER BE APRIL FUCKING FOOLS
>>
Damn.....Taker loss confirmed then
>>
I'm expecting a Wyatt family interference since they're not on the card
>>
Hiatch BTFO
>>
YOU CAN TAKE A SWING AT MY EGO
>>
>>1121127
I CAN SLAP A TOMATO!
>>
>>1121117
it's legit
>>
>>1121040
Shane winning would totally change the dynamic of the title match so it going last would be for the best

>>1121122
obviously this is what's going to happen, we might see a Shane-Roman-Authority double turn to set up Cena, Orton or Seth's face run in the Summer.
>>
>>1121040
>CM Punk WM main events: 0
>Shane McMahon WM main events: 1
Bet Phil is seething
>>
>THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT OF THE BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA OF ALL TIME
JUST FUCK MY WRESTLEMANIA UP FAMILIA
>>
>>1121280
>Miz Mania main events: 1
>Punk: 0
>>
>mfw Triple H tried and failrd to book himself into the main event of Wrestlemania
>>
>royal rumble winner gets to MAIN EVENT wrestlemania

Wasn't this the rule?
>>
>>1121372
Tell that to Alberto.
>>
>>1121323
Based Miz
>>
>>1121040
STANGERS HERE
>>
>>1121302
Fuck off, Bucky's cousin
>>
>>1121040
>>According to a recent report made by Bryan Alvarez

Can you stop posting these kooky dirtsheets on here?
>>
So Cena interference to help shane win and then a fued between taker and cena which will end in a main event for next years mania
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x455
>>1121302
daily reminder that we could've had:
brock vs rock
sting vs taker
shield triple threat
>>
>>1121648

>Have a chance to do Sting vs. Taker last year
>Nope we'll just let Triple Nose go over another WCW guy and have Bray job two years in a row.
>>
>>1121648
Whatever happened to sting anyway ?
>>
>>1121666
neck injury, but he said in this interview recently that he wasnt retiring until giving fans sting vs taker. actually BASED.
>>
>>1121680
Link pls?
I need to see this, if it's true, that means it could actually happen
>>
Kek I'm happy as fuck

That faggot Haitch got cucked like he should have at 25 and X-8
>>
>>1121640
if taker loses on sunday he is barred from competing at mania again

of course shane could just take that back but that would just be retarded
>>
Shane v Takes will definitely be MotN. It's only right that it should close.

The only question is: how big a bump will Shane O'Mac take for us?
>>
>>1121383
And Sheamus.
>>
>>1121661
it really is surprising that they didn't do it last year
>>
some stooge leaked this to the sheets and they ate it up.

Reigns vs. HHH will be the last match. That's the one where Rock and HBK are doing their interference, after all.
>>
>>1121687
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0401/609239/sting-says-he-hasnt-decided-on-retirement/
>>
>>1121709
Rock will interfere multiple times.

HHH vs Ramen
>Vince runs in with chair
>looks like he's about to hit Ramen
>"IF YA SMELL..."
>Rock and Vince stare down
>Vince turns and hits HHH with the chair
>Ramen hits Rock with a brutal spear
>covers HHH and Vince makes the count
>Vince fires HHH and Stephanie

HIAC
>Ramen and Vince run in to screw Shane
>Rock limps out to even the odds
>numbers catch up on Rock and Shane
>GLASS SHATTERS
>stunner
>stunner
>stunner
>place going nuts
>Shane wins
>stunner on Shane

>copywrite WWE 2016
>>
>>1121728
Kitchen sink is notably present
>>
Cena has been medically cleared, do you think he costs Undertaker the match to set up their match for next Wrestlemania? He can say he did it to get rid of the authority but Undie can still be pissed.
>>
>>1121323

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will ever burn Punk more than this did

This was like Bret Hart midcarding for years and hoping to get the top feud.....only to see the Honky Tonk Man main-event Wrestlemania as champion and beat Hogan to retain the title
>>
>>1125531
Whiny pissants don't deserve to main event mania Tbh
>>
Shane will obviously get outside help. And since it will be in Texas, it will most likely be Shawn Micheals or Stone Cold Steve Austin helping. Or The Undertaker get tired of Vince's shit and side with Shane.
>>
>>1125531
If he actually wasn't a bitch he could've main evented a WM at some point in his career, easily.
>>
If hhh Reigns doesn't close though it'll be painfully obvious Romans winning
>>
>>1125543
But Shawn Michael and Hogan main evented many so your theory has holes.
>>
>devaluing your own world title

lol
>>
>>1125610
>Dumbass who would argue to put Triple H/Jericho after Hogan/Rock
>>
>>1125614

hulk hogan is a piece of shit and he cant wrestle and the rock is only a b+ in the ring
>>
>>1125554
If they can actually develop a story over a 40 minute match I think Taker giving Vince a Tombstone (has he *ever* done this before?), giving Shane a Tombstone, and then glancing over at Vince, scowling, and drawing Shane's arm over himself would be a fantastic finish. All those wins, that near-perfect record, and it's worth shit compared to that cunt remaining in control.
>>
>>1125562
it already is painfully obvious
>>
>>1125703
I actually like this idea of Taker taking a dive to remove Vince from power a lot, jimmie. Nice work
>>
It wouldn't make sense if it weren't the main event.
>looks like shane now runs raw on to the title match
>better lift the cell up leaving it there for the next match
>>
>>1121119
Not really. They might have leanred. Remember triple H vs Orton going last? And CenavRock number 2?
>>
>>1121040
shows you they have absolutely no faith in Reigns. they're obviously doing it to avoid closing out on a hail of boos. but what if those boos cary over into the HIAC match?
>>
>>1121040
Roman BTFO
>>
>mini leltzer
>muh punk coming back

kek
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.