[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dont watch indy wrestling at all >still only cheer for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cena82902.jpg (41 KB, 547x720) Image search: [Google]
cena82902.jpg
41 KB, 547x720
>dont watch indy wrestling at all
>still only cheer for indy guys in WWE and boo everyone else

is there a more reddit tier fan?
>>
>>1120837
If they don't watch it how would they know they are indie guys?
>>
>>1120840

because they hear about them online through other smarks and then start cheering them because they think theyre being cool and "counter culture"
>>
>>1120852
You over think shit that has nothing to do with you. You might be autistic, I'm sorry man
>>
>>1120858

>analyzing behaviour of people is autistic

It's pretty obvious loads of people do this.

I guarantee less than 20% of NXT fans had ever seen a Nakamura match before he was announced and now they're all his biggest fan.
>>
>>1120861
No you care what these people do that has no affect on anything and you are triggered enough to make a whole thread about it
>AUTISM
>>
I have a couple of friends who do this (and post on r/squaredcircle)

We went to a larger indie show and they kept trying to start this is awesome and other meme chants like they were apart of the NXT crowd.
>>
>>1120852

There is nothing cool about being a wrestling fan. I keep that shit to myself.
>>
Stop pretending Reddit is any different, it's exactly the same damn thing here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.