[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lamest pro-wrestling stables
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: mem-evo.jpg (98 KB, 570x688) Image search: [Google]
mem-evo.jpg
98 KB, 570x688
Who is lamer?

Main Event Mafia, a bunch of old has-beens or Evolution, a bunch of B+ players pretending to be classy?
>>
>>1120809
How about we do the reverse, I'd like to know what you think the greatest is. Then I'll answer this shit bait
>>
>Trips has gone over EVERYONE else in this pic except Batista

based big dave
>>
main event mafia is pretty lame because they went for the token black

but there's nothing lamer than HHH pretending to be cool
>>
>>1120814
Hart Foundation circa 1997
>>
>>1120824
You don't even deserve a response
>>
>>1120824
I'm one of the biggest Bret Hart fans, but no

Only thing that was carrying them was the pro-Canada, anti-US schtick that made crowd reactions hot
>>
>>1120809
Main Event Mafia is 2 A+ players, 2 A players, and one A- player. Evolution is 4 B+ players. Easy decision.
>>
>>1120814
X Factor

>I GOT EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
>>
>>1120824
This

Also the vanilla midget stable
>>
>>1120809
Is Orton really a B+ player? You could make the argument that he was totally up there with Cena at one point.
>>
>>1120809
Memevolution by far

The other stable is irrelevant and has based booker in it
>>
>>1120824
This

>>1121008
18+
Bret was the hottest heel in the game, beloved longterm babyface turned master heel, the equivalent of cena turning heel tomorrow and telling all the cancer kiddies to benoit themselves
>>
>>1120809

From a lot of interviews and what other wrestlers say about Nash, he seems like the guy who was once 'cool' and now thinks he's the authority on everything wrestling. He sounds like the ultimate has-been, so I would say anything that involves Nash is pretty lame.
>>
>>1121255
t. vanilla midget
>>
>>1121239
like Batista when he was in Evolution he wasn't even a C player, he was just that guy who injured all the time
>>
>>1121062
Is this shit bait? Ric Flair is beyond A+. My guy is one of three or four S+ of all time.
>>
>>1121338
>Ric Flair is beyond A+
Biggest meme perpetuated in pro wrestling histoty
>>
>>1122340
Mrs. Olsen, you are a faggot.
Please have sex
>>
Mem killed TNA so meme
>>
>>1121338
Ric flair sucks, quit believing what HHH tells you
>>
>>1121249
yeah he was so hot that Raw was at its lowest ratings during the time
>>
Nexus
>>
>>1120809
Please have sex
>>
>>1122489
Ric Flair was good, stop believing what /asp/ tells you

Even if he did suck he is still an A+, a shit ton of people know Ric Flair
>>
Serious question here:

How does taima /wooo not get shut down?
>>
>>1122930

go to bed John.
>>
>>1123231
>Even if he did suck he is still an A+
How do you figure this one
>>
>>1120809

>Evolution
>lame

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense
>>
>>1124742
evolution is lame you 12 year old
>>
>>1120809
Evolution is the lamest of all time
>>
File: img_2202.jpg (35 KB, 350x370) Image search: [Google]
img_2202.jpg
35 KB, 350x370
>>1120814
>>
>Misfits in Action
>Filthy Animals
>The Revolution
>Millionaire's Club
>Natural Born Thrillers
>>
Haitch without a beard just looks like a fuck nugget
>>
File: Mean-Street-Possee.jpg (69 KB, 864x485) Image search: [Google]
Mean-Street-Possee.jpg
69 KB, 864x485
>>1120814
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.