[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a 46 year old who isn't even a wrestler >a 51 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>a 46 year old who isn't even a wrestler
>a 51 year old who is past his prime
>THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT OF THE BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA IN HISTORY

JUST FUCK MY WRESTLEMANIA UP, SENPAI
>>
>>1120758
Not even the main event you fucking faggot
>>
>>1120763
Sup Vince, haven't you got work to do?
>>
>>1120758
It's not the main event you stupid idiot
>>
>>1120764
>he was right I know I'll just call him Vince
Fuck off you retarded faggot
>>
>>1120767
>>1120763
http://www.inquisitr.com/2949033/wwe-news-shane-mcmahon-vs-undertaker-set-to-main-event-wrestlemania-32/

>thinking no draw Romanetty and the CereB+ral assassin would main event Wrestlemania
>>
>>1120763
Sure, and Taker-Michaels wasn't the ME either.
>>
>>1120771
From a site that has nothing to do with wwe. Nice proof faggot.
>>
>>1120776
>being retarded
>>
>>1120778
>believing the things you read on the internet
>>
>>1120780
yeah, he's probably just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1120781
>according to the Wrestling Observer.
No just a sheep that listens to bullshit and takes it as the truth like a retard.
>>
File: 1431399318576.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1431399318576.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>1120758
It's going to be fucking unreal just like Taker v Lesnar was at SS and HIAC. Go and lick under KO's bumpy armpits you sweaty virgin fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.