[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when a smark boos Roman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
>when a smark boos Roman
>>
>>1120315
>tumblr.jpg
>tripfag

your mother should have aborted, you sloberknocking cuck
>>
>>1120315
>I don't think you know what you want
Talent.
>>
I want someone likable who has good mic skills and is a good in ring performer. Roman is okay in ring but is awful on the mic.
>>
>>1120345
>>1120348
So you guys are saying you want Dean?
>>
>>1120350
dean has none of those so no.
>>
>>1120350
Dean is more liked and deserves to be pushed more than Reigns
Roman Reigns is the Diesel of the Reality Era
>>
>>1120350
HAHAHAHAH

Dean pretty much is incapable of jumping through the ropes and landing anything convincing.
>>
I don't know why they just don't give the babyface mantle to Seth when he comes back. He's got the look, is a great worker and can talk.
>>
>>1120359
>can talk
not really but he is better than Roman.
Also Roman is Vince's project and I highly doubt he would just let him turn heel and lose to Seth.
>>
>>1120353
>Roman Reigns is the Diesel of the Reality Era

except Diesel was nowhere near as hated
>>
>>1120365
Are you kidding? He had a 20 minute promo every fucking week and was all over the backstage promos.

He's a better talker than 90% of the guys in the roster.
>>
>>1120350
Dean is a journeyman
>>
>>1120353
>Reality Era

I fucking hate anyone who uses "___ Era"

The fuck does reality era even mean? Fuck all of you
>>
>>1120315
I know exactly what I want. I want Roman to find a different job and get the hell out of WWE.
>>
>>1120411
I give him his props for being able to carry those 20 minute promos, but they were also really fucking boring.
Also, we can't say he's a better talker than x% of the roster because nobody except literally 3 or 4 people get a remote chance to prove themselves in that sense. Especially on the merit that he consistently cut grinding, dull promos.
>>
>>1120359
Deano is a far better talker than Seth, in fact I'd say him and Cena are tied for best in the company. Dean's charisma and delivery are unmatched, but we've only seen him cut character-driven kayfabe promos. Cena is good at working the crowd, but he owes a lot of that to his push and his creative freedom.
>>
File: nat-1.png (1 MB, 1321x752) Image search: [Google]
nat-1.png
1 MB, 1321x752
>>1120705
>Dean and Cena are tied for best in the company
>>
>>1120359
Seth isn't a draw

That's why
>>
>>1120708
Who's better?
>>
>>1120705
>Deano is a far better talker than Seth
hasnt shown it in a while, his FCW, early shield and indy promos yea but after the feud with seth, his promo work hasnt been good.
>>
>>1120353
But Diesel was actally good
>>
>>1120711
He seems too whiny to plebs and people sometimes compare him to miz tier champion

This comes from normies who mark roman still
>>
I wouldn't boo him if he had any talent
>>
>>1120720
Brah. No he wasn't.
>>
>>1120775

Yes. You would.

You wouldnt boo him if he came from the indies.
>>
>>1120835
If he came from the indies and was picked up by WWE then it would mean he has something going on for him rather than being the rocks cousin
>>
File: tips nosedora.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
tips nosedora.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>1120484
>Deano is a far better talker than Seth
Did you not see him struggle to cut that 10 minute promo on trips a while back on smackdown?

Say what you like about Seth's long ass promos but he was always convincing as fuck and 9 times out of 10 managed to keep the audience hooked on his every word.

Remember his shit with J+J, buying them the car, getting Kane his holiday to Hawaii, his legit funny shit with New Day, when he threatened to kill Edge to get the authority back? Dean hasn't come close to anything like that, at least in WWE.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.