[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you want to see in the 2016 Money in the Bank ladder match?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MITB 2013.jpg (97 KB, 960x629) Image search: [Google]
MITB 2013.jpg
97 KB, 960x629
Who do you want to see in the 2016 Money in the Bank ladder match? Who do you want to win it?
>>
>>1119461
Orton will win
>>
>Dean
>Cesaro
>AJ
>KO
>Dolph
>Rusev
>Bray

>Winner: Dean
>>
>>1119461
Honestly I want Charlotte to win and make Roman tap out
>>
>>1119461
I prefer the Money in the Bank as a Wrestlemania match instead of it's own thing and can't quite figure out why.
>>
>>1119490
Maybe because building a ppv around a single match is weird and you're nostalgic for old gems like Backlash, Unforgiven, No Mercy, and No Way Out? Even more so now that the titles have been unified and there's only one MITB match at the ppv now, instead of 2.
>>
Should be won by guys that otherwise would never get a title shot.

Owens should.
Or brayy.
Or sandow.
>>
Bray will win it

Seth will return around Summerslam and takes the title off Roman

Seth and Roman feud one another until the Rumble where Dean wins the Rumble

It set ups the Shield Triple Threat where Dean pins Seth clean to win the title

Dean later loses the title a PPV before MITB 2017 to Bray and they feud
>>
>>1119461
Let's look at our choices..

Cena - depends on his mood
Ambrose - Very likely
Seth - Semi likely
Roman - Definitely if he's out of the belt
Owens - Semi likely
Finn Balor - depends on how he goes over
Bray - longshot
Brock - Longshot

That's about it
>>
>>1119461
Zayn or Rusev.
Both are shocking and both could make good on the run.
>>
Xavier Woods.
>>
>Samoa Joe
>Neville
>Dean Ambrose
>Bray Wyatt
>Luke Harper
>Bo Dallas

honestly I'd be okay with any of them winnning
>>
>>1119490
Having it as a standalone PPV worked when we had two belts, and thus two briefcases. Plus it gave us that great as fuck PPV with Punk vs Cena. But as long as there's no brand split, it may as well come back to Wrestlemania so the titles are no longer forced to fill the ladder match quota.
>>
This year's can't possibly be worse than Sheamus right?

>>1119608
Harper won't be around until after SummerSlam
>>
>>1119461
Rusev or Big E.
>>
I want them to scrap this shit gimmick PPV and have the next one at WM 33 desu
>>
>>1120133
I know, but I still dream
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.