[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the Don Tony and Kevin Castle show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What are your thoughts on the Don Tony and Kevin Castle show?
>>
out of touch

and kevin is an idiot
>>
>>1119321
>it's a Kevin Castle goes off for 30 minutes on Big Dog haters episode
>>
fell off hard in the past year

Don Tony is way too PC now, Kevin (who I am willing to bet is homosexual) cut his balls off.
>>
>>1119329
I'm willing to give them a try again though. Might listen to the 3/28 show and the 3/30 breakfast with blasi
>>
>>1119318

The shits

They come off as lacking any education butchering simple words

It devolves into stupid personal stories

Anything that the crowd boos or rejects is wrong

They mention AL Perez 50x every episode

Everything was better back in the day

Literally ear cancer inducing
>>
>>1119318
I think they try to hard to fit the "brash, offensive New Yorker" gimmick.
They're not particularly funny. Sometimes, they have decent opinions voiced well, though.
>>
>>1119326

This, he is such a mark for Roman and Eva Marie

It's so ironic he criticizes people fit blindly supporting wrestlers then does the exact same thing with these two
>>
>>1119318

>it's a Kevin castle didn't charge his wireless home phone episode
>>
>>1119318
Solomonster is better
>>
>>1119351
lol no

solomonster is by the book and safe as fuck. at least DT can be controversial

btw listening to the latest ep now. they actually bash new day for being corny. I might actually start listening again
>>
>>1119318
Who?
>>
Kevin is comfy as fuck when he goes on 5 minute rambles
>>
File: bork.png (915 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bork.png
915 KB, 1600x900
>>1119318

>it's a kevin won't let don tony talk episode
>>
Don Tony's personality is absolutely vile. It blows my mind that anyone could listen to their show on a regular basis.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.