[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they going over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: american-alpha-entrance.gif (2 MB, 409x230) Image search: [Google]
american-alpha-entrance.gif
2 MB, 409x230
Are they going over?
>>
>>1118270
obviously

the revival are memes
>>
NXT loves to break hearts and rarely ever has babyfaces win their first title opportunity.

Ties into that story their video package last week told of them falling short during the biggest moments of their amateur careers, too.
>>
>>1118270
Yeah definitely.

It's going to be the finale of the next Breaking Ground season.
>>
>>1118273

All wrestlers are meme. No exceptions.
>>
>>1118276
I can see this happening. If Enzo & Cass are bound for the main roster, they're gonna have to prolong the AA/Mechanics rivalry.
>>
>>1118319
I really want Enzo & Cass to win the belts at a Full Sail taping
>>
NXT do like to tease, but they do give people the pay off eventually. I'm guessing yes, it's not like the main roster. On the main roster, a babyface FINALLY wins the WHC only for some chode heel to come in and cash in MitB or do some BS win the belt for another 9 month reign.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.