[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
Alright dudes and dudettes of /asp/ I wanna hear you Wrestlemania match predictions and what match you're looking forward to the most (pic related)
>>
>>1117552

>i rent my tv and ps4 so i can watch mania
>>
>>1117555
I just use http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/wwe-network-live-stream so i dont have to pay
>>
>>1117552
>>1117555
>>1117557
this
>>
>>1117552
Roman Reigns def. Triple H
New Day def. League Of Nations
Kalisto def. Ryback
Team TD def. BAD and Meme
Brock def. Dean
Owens def. Miz, Ryder, Zayn, Ziggler, Stardust and Sin Cara
Sasha def. Becky and Charlotte
Big Strongman wins ATGMBR
AJ def. Jericho
Undertaker def. Shane
Roman's Cousins def. Dudley Boyz

>match you're looking forward to the most
Becky vs. Sasha vs. Charlotte
>>
ramen not going on last will mean they have no faith what so ever in hm.
>>
Goddamn look at the League of Jobbers in that picture. What a bunch of goons.
>>
Roman vs the fat smark tears
>>
H retains
Shane wins
New Day wins
IC title ends with Ryder winning because KO falls from the ladder with Zayn, rematch on Raw and KO wins so KO and Zayn feud for the IC title
don't care for divas
Brock vs Dean ends with a double KO
Kalisto retains
AJ wins
Usos win by DQ
Kane will probably win the Battle Royal since he's been shoved in it so hard by WWE
>>
>>1117606
Rusev looks like hes half way through the shit of his life
>>
>>1117613
Please have sex
>>
>>1117613

>H retains

Stopped reading right there

How new?
>>
>>1117622
I knew about Rollins cashing in and everyone told me I was full of shit.
>>
File: triple-h-shovel.jpg (43 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
triple-h-shovel.jpg
43 KB, 450x253
>>1117613
>>1117627

AM I FUCKING GOING OVER?
>>
>>1117552
Shane will lose to taker. On the following RAW it will open with Vince boasting and belittling the "WWE Universe". Half way through the show, Steph will come out and belittle the locker room, then give Reigns shine and then demand Haitch gets a rematch.

>>1117606
They should all be doing single competition shit, it'd really help fill the block they're using for 'Monday Night Recaps'.
>>
Roman over Haitch
Ryback over Kalisto
Face Divas over Heel Divas
Usos over Dudley
Ambrose over Lesnar
Shane over Undertaker
Becky over Sasha
Sami Zayn
Cool Canadian Dad over Cool Southern Dad
Braun winning the battle royal
Woodrow Wilson over Happy Black Men
>>
>>1117557
I have the network and I don't pay either. My friend lets me get onto his account
>>
>>1117634
>Face Divas over Heel Divas

Theirs a difference? I heard no difference in crowd reaction to either faction...except of course for EVERYBODY booing 'eva marie'...with that in mind I'm assuming her team are the heels.
>>
>>1117641
I think Total Divas is the face one? I don't care about the match enough to really bother
>>
Zack is winning the IC belt.
>>
>>1117643
further proof that putting it on the pre-show was the right move.
>>
File: SexualChocolate.png (1 MB, 2940x2580) Image search: [Google]
SexualChocolate.png
1 MB, 2940x2580
>>1117646
yeah and Sexual Chocolate is winning the battle royal.

It'd be nice but neither are happening
>>
Haitch wins (I know this won't happen, but is what my heart wants)
Ryback
Team Total Divas
Dudleys (I really want this to happen so Usos finally die as a tag team)
Ambrose
Sasha
New Day
AJ styles
Noone cares about the Battle Royal

And then the 2 matches I'm totally into:
KO or Sami, I'm not sure, probably Sami cause that's the only way to make a feud between him and Owrns
Shane vs Taker it's impossible to predict, but I think Shane will win
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHcckgkqj4

MONEY IS GOING OVER DEAD THIS SUNDAY NIGHT
>>
Cesaro has been spotted in Dallas without his arm sling. 16 people are announced for the AtGMBR. The last four were for the Wyatt Family, but Luke Harper is injured.
>>
>>1117820
they will probably have cesaro celebrate with roman out there along with stone cold, rock, sting, goldberg, angle, shane, triple h, hbk. hulk hogan
>>
Kane wins the Battle Royal

Owens retains

AJ wins

LON win

Ambrose defeats Lesnar using an improbable weapon (like a car)

Undertaker wins and abducts Shane after the match

In the ME The Rock interferes supporting the Authority, then Undertaker and Shane come in and make Roman win.

It ends with Roman entering to the new Ministery of Darkness and then they sacrifice The Rock.
>>
if ryder doesn't win his match I'm going to be inconsolable
>>
>>1117820
> yfw The Swiss Superman last eliminates Brawn Strongman in front of 100,000+ screaming Cesaromaniacs
>>
Cap this, Hogan is returning at Mania.

>New Day vs LON
>LON in control due to extra person shenanigans
>hogan music hits
>distraction
>New Day wins
>"brother, if I can change so can you, booty o's etc..."
>New Day and Hogan celebrate

Think of it, this accomplishes so much
1. Gets new day over
2. Hogan can return at Mania to help an entirely black team after they turned face to really hammer home the apology angle

It'll happen.
>>
>>1117552
I think this match could deliver, too.
LoN are booked atrociously but great wrestlers individually. New Day aren't as good but solid and with great teamwork.
>>
AJ styles ..AJ styles...AJ styles ..AJ styles...AJ styles ..AJ styles...AJ styles ..AJ styles.....
>>
>>1117552
Reigns beats H
Brock beats Dean
LoJ beat New Day (because its not for the tag titles)
Ryback beats Kalisto
Brie pins Lana
Sasha wins triple threat
Bray wins Meme Trophy
AJ beats Jericho
Taker beats Shane
Dudlerz beat Uces
Owens wins IC match
>>
how is it that Sami doesn't win the IC in your predictions? is too soon for him yet?
>>
>>1118398
Needs to win it from KO one on one, or cost KO the belt for a grudge match. Him winning it now would kinda ruin the feud.
>>
File: balorclub.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
balorclub.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
So what's the over/under on Balor/Bullet Club debuting in some form at WM? Or are they saving it for Raw?
>>
>>1118398
KO is retaining. They telegraphed it by having Sami pin him in that multi-man tag match on Raw.
>>
Only important shit:

HHH beats Roman, Shane beats taker.

Cue Vince works a Shane vs HHH story line with Roman serving as Shane's representative to oust the last bit of the authority which culminates in a rematch at Summerslam.
>>
>>1118404
According to PWI [spoiler]Doc and Anderson are scheduled for next week's tapings and will be backstage at WM[/spoiler]
>>
>>1118398
Makes more sense for Owens to retain and prolong their feud and have Zayn eventually go over in a 1 v 1 situation.
>>
>>1118426
maybe they will interfere in HIAC to help Shane win. Only way he could is through shenanigans like that.
>>
>>1118433
I actually don't think you'll see them at either TakeOver or WM. They'll debut on Raw in some capacity.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.