[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 years ago your legacy died What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>2 years ago your legacy died

What did he mean by this?
>>
His legacy died when the Bork Chop ended his streak
>>
>>1116118
he meant that when taker shaved his head his legacy died
>>
>>1116125
But Taker's legacy is two gloves and a microphone
>>
>>1116118

It was when Vince forced Taker to do a spinaroonie at Stephanies birthday party.
>>
>>1116118
It's a way to make Taker's loss to Shane at this year's WM seem less damaging to his legacy.
You already lost your streak, who cares about one more loss.
>>
>>1116118
Because he should have retired at least 2 years ago.
>>
>>1116118

I really wish they had Shane dye his hair black so he could at least look younger for this feud

Yes, I know it's well known by now that he's going gray.....but so was Nash, and he dyed his hair when he returned. I'm sure Taker does it too
>>
>>1116268
>I'm sure Taker does it too
Given that he's naturally ginger I'd say so too
>>
>>1116118
The Undertaker is dead so his legacy must be dead too. It makes sense if you think about it.
>>
>>1116330
uhhh no its the blackness of his soul you mark
>>
>>1116268
Yea so we can all pretend that it's 1999 and not care about the wrestlers or storylines in 2016 because it will never get as good as muh attitude era
I swear the iwc man
>>
>>1116215
Sounds right to me
>>
>>1116415

>my toaster got repossessed because I couldn't make the payments
>>
YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME, IM GONNA MISS
>>
>>1116384

Man, shut your dumb ass up. Did I say any shit about the fucking Attitude Era, retard?

See, this is exactly why /asp/ has the reputation it has as nothing but a bunch of trolls, manchildren, and faggots who try to start arguments out of the most minor inoffensive comments from random anons WHO WEREN'T TALKING TO THEM TO BEGIN WITH....all just to get someone to try to talk to them, since they don't get to experience that shit in real life

I make a simple passing side comment about Shane's hair, and this piece of shit virgin gonna drive-by me with some unprovoked "duh, the Attitude Era's gone dude; get over it" bullshit

Go to hell...and I hope your whore mother is dead, you blob of useless cum that should've been swallowed by her
>>
>>1116638
Autism
>>
>>1116638
Have sex, pal.
>>
>>1116215

but then Heyman cant say "the one in 20whatever and one" anymore
>>
>>1116951
well tough titty had a tough tit
>>
>>1116638
Holy shit
>being this triggered
Maybe this isn't the place for you, I heard reddit is pretty nice to fags.
>>
>>1116951
I think I've already had about enough of him saying that.
>>
>You're gonna hit me, and I'm gonna miss

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1121159
>this is going to be the worst wrestlemania main event ever
>>
>>1121185

This is the only match that can save Mania. A high spot off the top of the cell and coast 2 coast. If Shane can do those two things, it's worth $9.99 on the network Maggle.
>>
>>1121192
>A high spot off the top of the cell
Less that 1% chance of that happening`
>>
>>1121206
>doubting the money
it's coming
>>
>>1116951
He can still call him the conqueror of the streak.
>>
>>1116951
yeah it's getting old. it's not like paul ever struggles to come up with new material

i love it when he gets personal with brock's opponents. remember last year when he was saying shit like roman and his family were neanderthals who learned their trade in bar brawls? that shit was GOAT
>>
>>1121267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8srtaTYO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoITim87aVA

some of pauls best work IMO, even helped get roman over somewhat
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.