[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PASSION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: bossmde.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bossmde.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
https://streamable.com/qw5n

Race. Savage. Henning. Hart. Austin. Taker. Michaels. Benoit. Guerrero. Jericho. Banks.

Seems the common theme among them is that they have more passion for the business than anyone around them. They genuinely care and it shows in their work. They get over as fuck for it too. God damn do I love Sasha famalams. Even if she doesn't go over on Sunday I'm sure she'll put on an amazing show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um-3UZZ14nw
>>
>>1115876
oh I should've included Edge and Foley

fug
>>
>>1115876

My chicken is a bit dry

Also why is Eva Marie the best diva
>>
>>1115876
I'm glad someone said this
>>
>>1115876
>Actually including Sasha alongside those fucking names
I really hope you're not implying she's even a fraction as talented as those men.
>>
>>1115903

I am

Sasha is the next hbk

Are you triggered just cause she's a woman
>>
>>1115905
>he is late on his monthly bath towels payment
>>
File: belt.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
belt.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Even if she doesn't go over
there's zero chance she's not winning the title, she's been protected this whole time (save for that weird as fuck double pin) and hasn't been submitted or pinned. she just beat charlotte on smackdown, she can't even take a distraction loss, even bbygirl took one before WM31.
she's going over brother, and this sunday it's going to be on the grandest stage of them all.
all that's left is her getting her stiff on against asaka. let's she how she handles that.
>>
>>1115905
I can hear you scratching your neckbeard from here.
>>
>>1115915
>He could only afford half a spoon
>>
they are still the bathroom break
>>
>>1115958
>he carpools to the benefits office
>>
>We were called the bathroom break
>were
>>
>>1115971
>only 12 more payments and I own this packet of biscuits!
>>
>>1115876
What's that from OP?

Anyway here's another vid on theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y19d-geolXk
>>
File: Azumi.jpg (44 KB, 350x526) Image search: [Google]
Azumi.jpg
44 KB, 350x526
Fun fact, there's teen-aged girls in japan that wrestle better than her
>>
I hope she wins! Sasha is best girl.
>>
>>1115876
>https://streamable.com/qw5n
That made me feel. I hate to sound like one of those hairy necked fellas but I'm happy for her. It's nice to see the women get taken seriously.
>>
>>1116115
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>1118731
That's Azumi, she wrestles for Stardom in Japan
>>
File: azumi1.jpg (62 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
azumi1.jpg
62 KB, 600x904
>>1119087
Neat, thanks for the info
Hadn't heard of her before, but I am very interested
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.