[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Rock be forced to do cc at WM 32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: B8QKp37IcAAZKOD.jpg (25 KB, 490x259) Image search: [Google]
B8QKp37IcAAZKOD.jpg
25 KB, 490x259
>>
I heard Rocky was pissed last time after that, but I don't see what else they would do with him. Hopefully Rock survives the riot that will ensue XD
>>
>>1115660
so it's clear that samoans are garbage right?

so can we say that it was Rock's black side that got him over?

can we finally admit that the ROck is more black than samoan?

now he's the biggest star in the world

based Rocky
>>
>>1115867
I'd hardly use Roman "Blue Contacts" Reigns as the prime example of Samoans
>>
>>1115867
I wouldn't mind Samoans if it wasn't for the pull that they have with Vince, they must have some dirty shit on him since every single one of them has gotten a lot of tv time no matter if they were over or not.
>>
>>1115882

I wish you'd start acting like a man
>>
They will throw in Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels

Realistically though since their match is a normal one there will be a ref bump halfway into the match allowing Steph to call in Scott Armstrong and then he gets glassed and then Stone Cold comes out with a ref shirt
>>
>>1115891
Austin's more likely to get involved in HIAC imo.
>>
File: heel turn.png (147 KB, 620x791) Image search: [Google]
heel turn.png
147 KB, 620x791
Is he hinting at a Roman heel turn or simply talking about his past experiences when he was in Roman's position?
>>
>>1116149
he's hinting that Roman needs to go and demand to turn heel
>>
>>1116149
>>1116173
But the problem with this is that Roman isn't the Rock. He's not Cena. He's not Austin. I can't stress enough that Roman CAN'T handle a crowd. He CAN'T cut a promo. He has NO charisma. RYBACK'S MORE CHARISMATIC AND KNOWS HOW TO DO CROWD CONTROL MORE THAN ROMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE. And they're booing him now even when he's booked to be a silent killer babyface because they know he's bullshit and they see right through everything. There's absolutely no way to salvage this guy now. He's done. It's too damn late.
>>
>>1115660

I am not a fan of Roman in any regard but I felt sorry for him there. It was truly cringe to watch him getting booed whilst Rock stood there and they had to ignore it.
>>
>>1116149
>How do you feel about turning heel? (which means becoming a bad guy)
>>
>>1116173
Roman is the very definition of a yesman. He hasn't the balls to go up and tell Vince how to book him properly. He probably doesn't even see anything wrong with the terrible booking.
>>
I would love it if Roman and Usos formed a heel stable of entitled samon pricks. Hell, bring Smo Jo up from NXT and have him join it too.
>>
>>1116280
Samoa Joe is literally the definition of a NOT entitled samoan prick. But bring him up to the main roster anyway. For crying out loud, WWE need good heels.
>>
>>1116282
I know that, but you could still book him as one to help with the black hole of charisma that is Roman Reigns and the Usos
>>
>>1116149
Seems to me like he's more hinting towards his own potential Heelish actions than Roman's.
Rock turning on Roman confirmed.
Once in a Lifetime 2.0: Samoa Edition at Wrestlemania 33 confirmed.
Roman about to cement himself as having the coconuts in the family.
>>
>>1116283
Quite frankly I'm sick of WWE wasting good talent on trying to get one failed football player over for no good reason. Let Roman do it on his own and if he can't then fuck him.
>>
File: downurthroat1.png (466 KB, 557x461) Image search: [Google]
downurthroat1.png
466 KB, 557x461
>>1115660

This is what will happen. Mark my words marks.
>>
>>1116278
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1116290
>HBK comes into the ring
>expected to superkick roman
>superkicks Haitch because he admires Roman
based Roman desu
>>
>>1116290
>mfw it takes every main eventer of the last 20 years to bring down the game
>>
>>1116290
>Roman, I remember my boyhood dream coming true at WM 12... this tops it!
>Roman, I remember when Austin 3:16 went wild on Mr McMahon - you're finally finishing the job I couldn't
>Roma, you gotta know your role as the champ, and shut the mouths of all the haters because IF YAAAAA SMEELLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT ROMAN REIGNS IS COOKING THEN YOU'LL KNOW HE DESERVES THIS TITLE
>>
>>1116298
>WELL YOU SEE ROMAN, DUDE
>I REMEMBER WHEN I SLAMMED ANDRE IN-FRONT OF 93,000 SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS
>BUT THAT DOESN'T COMPARE, BROTHER
>THAT DOESN'T COMPARE TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE STANDING TALL OVER THE ENTIRE WWE IN-FRONT OF 100,000 CRAZED ROMANIANS
>WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHERS
>WHEN THE NEXT DECADE OF ROMAN REIGNS RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
>>1116295
>HHH swatting away Stone Cold, The Rock, HBK, Flair, Bret all at the same time
>Piper, Benoit, Eddy, and UW all rise from the dead and attack The Game
>They're finally getting the upper hand
>Lights go out
>Lights come back on again to show Terminator Haitch
>He fits all their heads under his crotch, including Roman's, and hits the Pedigree
>Piles them all up on top of each other and pins them all simultaneously
>>
>>1116299
>Roman, I fought for almost two years to try and vanquish the authority
>I had to retire because I couldn't get the job done
>You have my gratitude Roman. I'm grateful that you finished the job where I couldn't.
>I can finally retire with sound mind.
>WHO HERE WANTS TO THANK ROMAN?!
>YES! YES! YES!
>>
>*Susan G Komen women comes out*
>ROMAN WE SURVIVED BREAST CANCER AND SHIT BUT NONE OF THAT COMPARES TO THE BONAFIDE RESURRECTION OF A MODERN DAY ROMAN EMPIRE
>*all women bows down*
>*Batista's music hits*
>*he comes out and does the machine gun pose, then yells*
>FUCK BYZANTIUM!
>AVE CAESAR ROMAN REIGNS!
>>
>>1116380
We're chargin' hard, so send that soul to heaven 'cause that ass is ours...
>>
>>1116149
The Rock has hit on a modern day WWE problem there, and probably purposefully so. That being that everyone is scripted now. Every single wrestler is assigned a script writer to help with promos and general character. I'm not even shitting.

Moments like CM Punks worked shoot are an extreme rarity these days.
>>
Fuck the Rock and fuck Roman.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.